How did you become a dog ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:56 pm

jp761 wrote:I was right on the second attempt, get it right. It is a shame but you're just going to have to live without an apology.

As I said, no apology needed. Just you admitting you were wrong is enough... Well done...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:I was right on the second attempt, get it right. It is a shame but you're just going to have to live without an apology.

As I said, no apology needed. Just you admitting you were wrong is enough... Well done...
If your little imagination see's me doing that here then I'm happy for you.
jp761

Postby Dean » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

So you wasn’t wrong the first time?
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

So you wasn’t wrong the first time?
Are you ever wrong?
jp761

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:47 pm

I think it was a DS link that got me reading here, then after a while i joined. Could have stayed just reading i suppose as i don't post much here or DS. :gigglesnshit:

I swear blind there was a cat smilie! I need one! :wubbers:
mavis cruet

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:00 pm

mavis cruet wrote:I think it was a DS link that got me reading here, then after a while i joined. Could have stayed just reading i suppose as i don't post much here or DS. :gigglesnshit:

:cat:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:I think it was a DS link that got me reading here, then after a while i joined. Could have stayed just reading i suppose as i don't post much here or DS. :gigglesnshit:

Thank you Stooo :wubbers:
I looked through all the smileys 3 times :oops: Quite obvs i am 90 in my head today! :bawlin:
mavis cruet

Postby Goodwife » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:11 pm

I used to just read, wish I had just stuck with that!
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:11 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Thank you Stooo :wubbers:
I looked through all the smileys 3 times :oops: Quite obvs i am 90 in my head today! :bawlin:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Helena » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:11 pm

I kept seeing mentions on DS about this nasty site where posters were getting talked about and my curiosity was killing me!

Found a link eventually and read as a guest for quite a while before I joined. My first post was complaining about Anne, and strangely she's now one of my favourite posters, she has really mellowed.
Helena

Postby Goodwife » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Helena Handbasket wrote:I kept seeing mentions on DS about this nasty site where posters were getting talked about and my curiosity was killing me!

Found a link eventually and read as a guest for quite a while before I joined. My first post was complaining about Anne, and strangely she's now one of my favourite posters, she has really mellowed.

Yes she used to get a lot of stick. I think she posted once or twice she was deffo aware of the site
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Helena Handbasket wrote:I kept seeing mentions on DS about this nasty site where posters were getting talked about and my curiosity was killing me!

Yes she used to get a lot of stick. I think she posted once or twice she was deffo aware of the site

Pretty sure she has an account here.
Nucks

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

To fuck over DTV.
Odessa Steps

Postby jra » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:gw lied about admin having a go at her avatar, you jumped on that, no-one mentioned a 'lay in' to gw.

when are you going to apologise for the stalkerish and creepy comment?

Why should I. I've been called a potential rapist, paedo, nonce, pervert etc. on here. I didn't get an apology for any of that.

not by me you haven't.

you should apologise because you wrongly called me stalkerish and creepy, which has nothing to do with things anyone else has said to you.

I'll apologize maybe when you sign up and become a uniquely identifiable member.

I could post as a guest and demand an apology to myself.

right, so you won't apologise.

i hope you don't expect apologies from other people, jra.

Look, I know you don't get it, but I've been called much worse. Calling somebody creepy and a stalker is pretty tame to what I've been called. Now please leave it and move on.
jra

Postby Goodwife » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Pretty sure she has an account here.

Ooh interesting. I never interacted with her that often because I thought GD was and still is a cesspit
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms