How did you become a dog ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:48 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


They are both worth a thousand of a train spotting, woman abusing pervert like you...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33046
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:And you brought fluffy over here, Dean. What a disaster that was.


No I didn’t... :ooer: I hardly knew the woman and posted even less with her...
Snuffs? There was a big argument about it a while back.

Surely you knew what the poster was like before you invited them over. Or was that part of the plan.


You seem confused Jp. Do you mean Snuffs or Fluffy? :off head:
The argument wasn't about me. I vaguely recall it.

Who was it then? You tell me.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:49 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:And you brought fluffy over here, Dean. What a disaster that was.


No I didn’t... :ooer: I hardly knew the woman and posted even less with her...
Snuffs? There was a big argument about it a while back.

Surely you knew what the poster was like before you invited them over. Or was that part of the plan.


You seem confused Jp. Do you mean Snuffs or Fluffy? :off head:
The argument was about me. I vaguely recall it.

Who was it then? You tell me.


Tell you what? I’m not a mind reader, I have no idea what you’re going on about... :off head:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33046
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:53 pm

You do know. You admitted making a massive mistake, Dean.

I'm sure all along though you knew they were a twat though, you being so astute an all.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:53 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


:gigglesnshit: Thanks. I pick on you occasionally but you’ve probably guessed I don’t do grudges. :more beer:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5630
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:53 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


They are both worth a thousand of a train spotting, woman abusing pervert like you...


What evidence is there that jra is a pervert or has ever abused women?

On the other hand we know for a fact that you're a doxer, a drink driver and a cyberbully :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Very kind of you, guest. :wubbers:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5630
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:55 pm

jp761 wrote:You do know. You admitted making a massive mistake, Dean.

I'm sure all along though you knew they were a twat though, you being so astute an all.


If you mean Snuffleupagus, then yes, I invited her to join this forum. No I didn’t know her very well, and yes I wished I had never invited her.

Why do you ask?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33046
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


They are both worth a thousand of a train spotting, woman abusing pervert like you...


Ugh.

Leave him alone you despicable scumbag.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:You do know. You admitted making a massive mistake, Dean.

I'm sure all along though you knew they were a twat though, you being so astute an all.


If you mean Snuffleupagus, then yes, I invited her to join this forum. No I didn’t know her very well, and yes I wished I had never invited her.

Why do you ask?
There you go that wasn't hard was it. You claim to be so smart and yet you didn't know what they were like. Ok.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:57 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:You do know. You admitted making a massive mistake, Dean.

I'm sure all along though you knew they were a twat though, you being so astute an all.


If you mean Snuffleupagus, then yes, I invited her to join this forum. No I didn’t know her very well, and yes I wished I had never invited her.

Why do you ask?
There you go that wasn't hard was it. You claim to be so smart and yet you didn't know what they were like. Ok.


Ok :off head:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33046
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:58 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


Can’t resist me, can you.
:wubwub:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6201
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:You do know. You admitted making a massive mistake, Dean.

I'm sure all along though you knew they were a twat though, you being so astute an all.


If you mean Snuffleupagus, then yes, I invited her to join this forum. No I didn’t know her very well, and yes I wished I had never invited her.

Why do you ask?
There you go that wasn't hard was it. You claim to be so smart and yet you didn't know what they were like. Ok.


Ok :off head:
Not so astute that time around.

I'm sure you invited them over because you knew they were trouble.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Me » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:01 am

Notice the shit stirring OP hasn't told us how she found and joined here :cuppaT:
User avatar
Me
 

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.

By better, do you mean entertaining? I’ve been more c**t than anything else recently. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6201
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests