How did you become a dog ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:04 pm

dis wrote:

I followed my nose...

Smells that bad aye ....
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5877
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:05 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:You do know. You admitted making a massive mistake, Dean.

I'm sure all along though you knew they were a twat though, you being so astute an all.


If you mean Snuffleupagus, then yes, I invited her to join this forum. No I didn’t know her very well, and yes I wished I had never invited her.

Why do you ask?
There you go that wasn't hard was it. You claim to be so smart and yet you didn't know what they were like. Ok.


Ok :off head:
Not so astute that time around.

I'm sure you invited them over because you knew they were trouble.


Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t... :leer:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36478
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jra » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


They are both worth a thousand of a train spotting, woman abusing pervert like you...


You need help. Seriously.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13757
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Goodwife wrote: :mrgreen:

For your sense of humour then :mrgreen:

No!
It was too frivolous here so they decided to headhunt me.
They needed dark and dreary.
They needed someone to frighten the children.
Don't dare suggest I have a sense of humour!


I probably asked you to join!

Your fault aye .....
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5877
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby dis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
dis wrote:

I followed my nose...

Smells that bad aye ....


:mrgreen:

Years ago, I came here all uppity, not because I was a topic for discussion, had a rant then kind of stayed. And the rest they say.....
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 pm

dis wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
dis wrote:

I followed my nose...

Smells that bad aye ....


:mrgreen:

Years ago, I came here all uppity, not because I was a topic for discussion, had a rant then kind of stayed. And the rest they say.....

There doesn't seem to be any way back out.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5877
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm

You crafty old bastard Dean, that figures. :roll:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jra » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.

By better, do you mean entertaining? I’ve been more c**t than anything else recently. :gigglesnshit:


Give you kudos for that. At least you admit it.

High fives.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13757
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
dis wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
dis wrote:

I followed my nose...

Smells that bad aye ....


:mrgreen:

Years ago, I came here all uppity, not because I was a topic for discussion, had a rant then kind of stayed. And the rest they say.....

There doesn't seem to be any way back out.


Like Hotel California. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6652
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:11 pm

jp761 wrote:You crafty old bastard Dean, that figures. :roll:


You’re gonna have to try harder for a bite mate. Try drink driving or doxxing maybe...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36478
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jra » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:11 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Keyser gave me the link.

I stay because it’s a good mix here. Good members and some funny guests.


NastyNickers wrote:Saw a link on DS. Had a gands, it was right up my street. Guested for yonks then realises I’m really masochist and joined up.

Been getting my thrills here ever since.


you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.


Nucks seems to be alright. And there it ends.


Can’t resist me, can you.
:wubwub:


I'm the woman abusing pervert remember, according to Dean. Have I ever tried to contact you in any shape or form? Honest answer, please.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13757
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby cat looked at you like you had farted guest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
you are 2 of the better additions to the forum.

By better, do you mean entertaining? I’ve been more c**t than anything else recently. :gigglesnshit:


well i like you. :wubbers:
User avatar
cat looked at you like you had farted guest
 

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Does every fucken thread have to become the Dean, jra, jp show? :brickwall:

Stop it, all of you! Just for once try to stick to the thread topic.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:You crafty old bastard Dean, that figures. :roll:


You’re gonna have to try harder for a bite mate. Try drink driving or doxxing maybe...
Don't be silly that would be futile.

Some of us have work though.

Have fun trolling the night away.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Holly wrote:Does every fucken thread have to become the Dean, jra, jp show? :brickwall:

Stop it, all of you! Just for once try to stick to the thread topic.


they're like 3 old women scrapping for attention in a bingo hall.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests