Fashion Disasters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Fashion Disasters

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Gabby wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:

Because they frame the face.....I don't expect men to get that though... :gigglesnshit:

Meas!
:wubwub:

I agree! Brows are most important. Brows and a spot of mascara.

If they're so important why the craze to make it look like you have brows made from black insulation tape?
I find myself talking to the brows these days and I'm sure the owners must notice.

I agree Jack..... brows are made to look too arched and too black.... totally unnatural! :thumbsup:

They look bloody awful
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Three new entries:

1. Cost = £750.00 Horrid clumpy shoes which cost the thick end of a grand - and look just like trotters :yikes: according to daily mail readers.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... liano.html

The celebs who buy it can look on the bright side - no one will even notice the poor finishing (looks like it was stitched together by 10 year olds in a sweat shop) people will be too busy gasping at the cametoe. I can only hope it was an aprilfool joke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. This girl Emily O'Connor, 21, from the Midlands knows deep down that it's basically just a bra. Not a crop top or bustier or whatever , just a bra. She was told by an airline to cover up and her outrage has seen her paid by various newspapers and tv shows to give 'her side of the story' & she also got an apology from the airline too.

All for the henious crime of the air crew asking her to cover up.
Next stop >> the reality show circuit of course.
Pretty girl tho, i think zelebdom beckons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I thought twice before posting these skeletal pics, I don't want it to look like I'm mocking anorexics, I'm certainly NOT. Especially if they suffer from actual anorexia nervosa.

But since this topic is about hoping certain trends don't catch on, i think it's valid to include them. :thumbsup:
Besides which those models should never have been put on a catwalk and I want to make that point. (photoshop??)
As for Davina Mcall & Celine Dione, they simply got completely carried away, over-doing exercises or gym workouts, Celine Dion said so herself.

ImageImage

Text

Postby Text » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Rule of thumb imo: if people can count your ribs from the other end of the street, it's time to halt the gymn stuff & start eating!! :roll:

ETA If anyone objects to the pics, I'm happy for them to be deleted.
But I think that as adults we should be able to discuss poor fashion trends without foutrage.
Text

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Actually I don't think starting a thread on the subject is a bad idea at all

I think lots of us have experience one way or another, and probably have lots of opinions on the world of fashion and how the media influences the body ideal
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Will the comb over ever make a comeback for bald blokes?
Don't rush to say no impossible because I guarantee if some famous celeb went for it millions would blindly follow.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Will the comb over ever make a comeback for bald blokes?
Don't rush to say no impossible because I guarantee if some famous celeb went for it millions would blindly follow.

phpBB [video]

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Actually I don't think starting a thread on the subject is a bad idea at all

I think lots of us have experience one way or another, and probably have lots of opinions on the world of fashion and how the media influences the body ideal

I doubt there's any skinny women on here given that the average age is 50+ and sad lonely 30 year old wannabes :pmsl:

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Celine Dion is in her 50's.... :shake head:
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Will the comb over ever make a comeback for bald blokes?

phpBB [video]

That's a cracker that one!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bessie » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Actually I don't think starting a thread on the subject is a bad idea at all

I doubt there's any skinny women on here given that the average age is 50+ and sad lonely 30 year old wannabes :pmsl:

Who fucking cares what weight and body shape people are?

:hand:
Bessie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

An awful lot of people.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sadly a vast amount of people.. you only have to look at the tv , magazines, social media . Women cloning into Barbie dolls, because they are worried what shape they are & what there weight is. Men are turning to the knife etc.. Sad really.

But yes I get your point regarding the guest.
xtras1

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:20 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
measurer wrote:Celine Dion is in her 50's.... :shake head:

so is Davina

(just checked)

Yea, I think she's five years younger than me.

Certainly being too skinny ages you as you get older, as it draws the face and makes you look older, and lines start looking worse.
measurer

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:28 pm

When's the ghastly fashion of women wearing fat caterpillars for eyebrows going to end? :ooer:

Postby Middens » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Text wrote:Besides which those models should never have been put on a catwalk and I want to make that point. (photoshop??)

ImageImage

Yes the one in pink is definitely photoshoped. You can see the slighty blurry textures in between her legs where the ground has been stretched.
Middens

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms