So we’re all about to die

A right load of bollocks...

Re: So we’re all about to die

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Russia vows to fight fire with fire: US launch sites to be bombed if Trump strikes Syria (Including ships)
VLADIMIR Putin's envoy has vowed Russia will retaliate if Donald Trump orders a US missile strike on Syria as the ambassador issued a chilling warning that US launch sites would also be bombed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:49 pm

The orange shit-gibbon is having a tantie because his lawyer got raided by the FBI, let's look at the timeline:

It's around six in the morning and this has been festering in him all night along with a couple of dozen cheeseburgers that are presently trying to squeeze past his bloated prostrate and things are getting messy as well as sloshy and a bit bloody in the White House crapper:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
7h7 hours ago

The Failing New York Times wrote another phony story. It was political pundit Doug Schoen, not a Ukrainian businessman, who asked me to do a short speech by phone (Skype), hosted by Doug, in Ukraine. I was very positive about Ukraine-another negative to the Fake Russia C story!
7,350 replies 12,450 retweets 46,859 likes

He does a mid poo wipe to check for blood and wiggly things in his evacuation, it comes up all brown and static:

Donald J. Trump

So much Fake News about what is going on in the White House. Very calm and calculated with a big focus on open and fair trade with China, the coming North Korea meeting and, of course, the vicious gas attack in Syria. Feels great to have Bolton & Larry K on board. I (we) are ....doing things that nobody thought possible, despite the never ending and corrupt Russia Investigation, which takes tremendous time and focus. No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back), so now they do the Unthinkable, and RAID a lawyers office for information! BAD!

But Bolton's banging on the door wanting to launch (Bolton is the closest thing to a deep state that they have, a Bush era warmongering psychopath) and the next wipe has abnormal stuff in it. Interestingly the dotard has just admitted to collusion which brings the WH aides to the door (No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back)), he can't delete it because it's an item of record and there are laws about that, he's enraged:

Donald J. Trump
7h7 hours ago

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

And then the door's smashed in, the guy holding the 'football' (launch codes) is visibly sweating and someone sane wrestles the phone out of Dump's sweaty, shit and blood covered hands and tweets:

Donald J. Trump
6h6 hours ago

Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?

He gets it back an hour later and after his medication and it's all back to normal:

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama. Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!

The damage, however, is done. There is face to be lost here and Putin holds Kompromat on Cadet bone spurs. I said a while ago that there will be a small exchange before both 'leaders' settle on a compromise that will be mutually beneficial and a major adjustment to the world map and order. I think that we'll get a couple of tactical nukes as will many countries before it's called off but by then the world population will be begging for survival with just two people (and their backers) to look to sort out a solution. I'm not sure where China fits in but there has to be something for them as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:15 pm

If we go, we go together my friends.
:kumbayaa:
Cobs

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Cobs wrote:If we go, we go together my friends.

The American plan is essentially second strike, see what damage they do and decide to totally kill everything or chuck their cards in for the future of humanity.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 pm

For my bollocks to match! :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Rockstar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 pm

I am going to Heaven on Earth in the near future. . :yikes:
Rockstar

Postby Keyser » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Rockstar wrote:I am going to Heaven on Earth in the near future. . :yikes:

Hull?
Keyser

Postby Cobs » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cobs wrote:If we go, we go together my friends.

The American plan is essentially second strike, see what damage they do and decide to totally kill everything or chuck their cards in for the future of humanity.

Tactical nukes over Syria? Sometimes you can have too much information.
Cobs

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:58 pm

To shreds you say? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Stooo wrote:

i saw a tuk tuk in jesmond the last week
and another yesterday in gosforth high street
wtf...
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Rockstar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Stooo wrote:

Touche :dafinger:
Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Keyser wrote:

Hull?

He said Heaven not hell :snooty:
Goodwife

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:24 pm

since last we talked
how many of you in the north
have started taking vit d
if you live in northern europe
you need to take a vit d supplement
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Russia prepares for nuclear war with USo
Russian state-owned television is urging the country’s residents to stock their bunkers with water and basic foodstuffs because Moscow could go to war with Washington.

Warning that the potential conflict between the two superpowers would be “catastrophic,” an anchor for Russia’s Vesti 24 showed off shelves of food, recommending that people buy salt, oatmeal and other products that can last a long time on the shelves. Powdered milk lasts five years while sugar and rice can last up to eight years, the newscaster explained before showing videos of pasta cooking in a bomb shelter.

The channel's newscasters also displayed charts explaining how much water people need to store for drinking, washing their face and hands, and preparing food every day—and how that amount changes depending on the temperature of a person’s bomb shel https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ru ... ailsignout
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:26 pm

If you see a bright flash it's over.
Nice knowing you all.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms