Re: Didge vs McAz

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Didge vs McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:30 am

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:I believe this dossier as much as I believed Blairs. My reasoning applies to both.


That is not what i asked

Do you apply your skeptism, to many of your own beliefs?


This thread is not about me - you've already caused one thread to be locked, please stop your trolling.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:35 am

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:I believe this dossier as much as I believed Blairs. My reasoning applies to both.


That is not what i asked

Do you apply your skeptism, to many of your own beliefs?


This thread is not about me - you've already caused one thread to be locked, please stop your trolling.


Actually we were both responsible (though find it silly that it was locked, as neither of us were abusive)

So stop playing the victim card, its not going to work

I asked you a question

If you do not want to answer, that is fine and very telling

very happy with that
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby Holly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:37 am

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:I believe this dossier as much as I believed Blairs. My reasoning applies to both.


That is not what i asked

Do you apply your skeptism, to many of your own beliefs?


This thread is not about me - you've already caused one thread to be locked, please stop your trolling.


You both caused that other thread to be locked. If you want to troll each other with stupid remarks that have nothing to do with the thread topic, go to the arms. You know how it works.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6764
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby Holly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:39 am

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:I believe this dossier as much as I believed Blairs. My reasoning applies to both.


That is not what i asked

Do you apply your skeptism, to many of your own beliefs?


This thread is not about me - you've already caused one thread to be locked, please stop your trolling.


Actually we were both responsible (though find it silly that it was locked, as neither of us were abusive)

So stop playing the victim card, its not going to work

I asked you a question

If you do not want to answer, that is fine and very telling

very happy with that



I'm happy to unlock it if you can both stop trolling each other.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6764
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:39 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:I believe this dossier as much as I believed Blairs. My reasoning applies to both.


That is not what i asked

Do you apply your skeptism, to many of your own beliefs?


This thread is not about me - you've already caused one thread to be locked, please stop your trolling.


You both caused that other thread to be locked. If you want to troll each other with stupid remarks that have nothing to do with the thread topic, go to the arms. You know how it works.



Sorry, but I do not know how it works and only responded to his claims on me

I do however admit i am responsible for continuing such silly posts between us

I was accused of mocking the mentally afflicted and defended myself

Is that wrong to do so, when I am accused?

Just asking as unsure how things work here?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 am

Holly wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:I believe this dossier as much as I believed Blairs. My reasoning applies to both.


That is not what i asked

Do you apply your skeptism, to many of your own beliefs?


This thread is not about me - you've already caused one thread to be locked, please stop your trolling.


Actually we were both responsible (though find it silly that it was locked, as neither of us were abusive)

So stop playing the victim card, its not going to work

I asked you a question

If you do not want to answer, that is fine and very telling

very happy with that



I'm happy to unlock it if you can both stop trolling each other.


Holly, hi by the way

I was being accused and poorly so

What am i supposed to do when this happens?

I do not cry wolf, but defend myself

I admit, that I should just ignore, but this poster started the moment I came back today.

I posted many views and he simple attacked me as an individual and not my views

Please check for yourself

Again, I do not mind that he has, but I do have a right to defend myself from such poor accusations.
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:46 am

Didge wrote:Holly, hi by the way

I was being accused and poorly so

What am i supposed to do when this happens?

I do not cry wolf, but defend myself

I admit, that I should just ignore, but this poster started the moment I came back today.

I posted many views and he simple attacked me as an individual and not my views

Please check for yourself

Again, I do not mind that he has, but I do have a right to defend myself from such poor accusations.

Take anything you want to say about me to the Arms, I welcome it - but leave the News section unpolluted and unspammed. I told you that at the start.

I will only respond to you further here if it is on-topic as required by Admin.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Putin doesnt retaliate

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:48 am

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:Holly, hi by the way

I was being accused and poorly so

What am i supposed to do when this happens?

I do not cry wolf, but defend myself

I admit, that I should just ignore, but this poster started the moment I came back today.

I posted many views and he simple attacked me as an individual and not my views

Please check for yourself

Again, I do not mind that he has, but I do have a right to defend myself from such poor accusations.

Take anything you want to say about me to the Arms, I welcome it - but leave the News section unpolluted and unspammed. I told you that at the start.

I will only respond to you further here if it is on-topic as required by Admin.


Image
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

For the Mods to rule on

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:58 am

Since coming back today, I have been accused of many things

Which I find unfounded, as I posted views for debate, see below, which then had one poster turn this onto me

Not that I mind, but I do mind when threads are closed and I am unsure of the rules here

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46376

This was the thread closed

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45776&start=570

Though Holly did say, she would unlock, which I appreciate

I admit that i did continue and play into the sham claim made by the poster McAz, that claimed I insult the mentally inflicted or that I was spamming.

I should have just ignored, but I was also accused of spamming and had to deal with posts not directed at my views, but about me

You can see this from the above links

I am not looking for any action, but clarity here

I know Stoo and respect him and share many views against discrimination. I admit I am no angel, but I just want some clarity here.

Thanks

Didge
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: For the Mods to rule on

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:04 am

One minute you are not a newbie..

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:Just trying to help a newbie. :dunno:


I joined in 2016

Not sure how that makes me a newbie.


...the next you are whining that you don't know how things work around here. :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: For the Mods to rule on

Postby Holly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:09 am

It's pretty simple.

No trolling and lengthy arguments unrelated to the topic in the News section. If you want to have a go at each other, you have to take it to the arms. Although questioning someone's mental health or making fun of it, is frowned upon here too.

That's it basically :smilin:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6764
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: For the Mods to rule on

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:12 am

Holly wrote:It's pretty simple.

No trolling and lengthy arguments unrelated to the topic in the News section. If you want to have a go at each other, you have to take it to the arms. Although questioning someone's mental health or making fun of it, is frowned upon here too.

That's it basically :smilin:



Is saying someone is a tad slow, mocking mental health, if that person has no mental health issues?

You see how people invent their own victim status?

Look at the threads

This person never even debated my points and then cried he was a victim

It was funny and shows they have the mentality of a teenager

Its not insulting mental health to understand the psychology of people

You must know that and he played off being a victim. Simple because I said he was a tad slow

Snowflake alert
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: For the Mods to rule on

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 am

Didge wrote:
Holly wrote:It's pretty simple.

No trolling and lengthy arguments unrelated to the topic in the News section. If you want to have a go at each other, you have to take it to the arms. Although questioning someone's mental health or making fun of it, is frowned upon here too.

That's it basically :smilin:



Is saying someone is a tad slow, mocking mental health, if that person has no mental health issues?

You see how people invent their own victim status?

Look at the threads

This person never even debated my points and then cried he was a victim

It was funny and shows they have the mentality of a teenager

Its not insulting mental health to understand the psychology of people

You must know that and he played off being a victim. Simple because I said he was a tad slow

Snowflake alert


Mocking people for their mental afflictions and then suggesting your victims should be tough enough to roll with it is truly disgusting - especially from someone who claims to be a qualified psychologist. For the alt-right and their defenders there are no depths they won't dredge.

:shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: For the Mods to rule on

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 am

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
Holly wrote:It's pretty simple.

No trolling and lengthy arguments unrelated to the topic in the News section. If you want to have a go at each other, you have to take it to the arms. Although questioning someone's mental health or making fun of it, is frowned upon here too.

That's it basically :smilin:



Is saying someone is a tad slow, mocking mental health, if that person has no mental health issues?

You see how people invent their own victim status?

Look at the threads

This person never even debated my points and then cried he was a victim

It was funny and shows they have the mentality of a teenager

Its not insulting mental health to understand the psychology of people

You must know that and he played off being a victim. Simple because I said he was a tad slow

Snowflake alert


Mocking people for their mental afflictions and then suggesting your victims should be tough enough to roll with it is truly disgusting - especially from someone who claims to be a qualified psychologist. For the alt-right and their defenders there are no depths they won't dredge.

:shake head:



PMSL

No matter how badly you try, you are not fooling anyone and i do think you are very slow

That is my diagnoses

You now accuse me of being alt-right

You really are clueless and this is all slow witted regressives can do.

make poor claims to deligitimise people

I am sorry, that you suffer being slow witted mate

:smilin:
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: For the Mods to rule on

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 am

Anyone can see your mockery of the mentally afflicted here...

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


Disgusting - but par for the course for followers of Staines and his nazi fellow travellers.

:shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests