Page 46 of 97

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm
by Guest
Gigabit wrote:I apologised on DS if I upset anyone. I did not apologise “constantly” and I certainly won’t be apologising for having a different point of view. I won’t apologise for trolling or baiting on DS as I never did, not once. Unlike Wizzy and co who did constantly. What you call trolling I call criticising. For example posting bollocks and then me questioning it is not trolling. It is how arguments work. But that’s the problem with you Trifles, you don’t want a debate. You enjoy actually trolling and detailing threads.

You never baited.? Liar what were you banned for then?

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm
by McAz
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:McAz, why do you even involve yourself in this 'womanly" conversation? Go play with your little gherkin, your alter ego :mrgreen:

Canny is my friend.



Awwww, that's nice :smilin:

It is? :wubbers:

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:07 pm
by Holly
McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?



I'm not really following this whole conversation

why shouldn't people point out if they find something hurtful?
what new rules are there?

pointing out that something bothers you or pisses you off does not equate to wanting to stop it being said or for the post to be removed , it's just your right to voice an opinion on a post

So it wasn't an Admin instruction to stop talking about "womanliness", it was simply a comment by an Admin. Clearly, I misunderstood - but how are we supposed to know the difference?



Yes, I requested that this twisting of the word stops. It was never said in Vam's OP....Now stop this shit!

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 pm
by jra
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:In your boring life maybe.


Was that called for? No. So fuck off. You know sod all about my life.


You seem to spend much of your time in the pub, paying for female company and torturing animal.

Nice.


Torturing animals now. How low are you willing to stoop?

ETA. Another serious accusation which has been screen grabbed in case it needs to be used as evidence.


are you implying some form of action against this site?


Nope.

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 pm
by McAz
Has Hobs been struck dumb?

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 pm
by Puzzler
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Isn't a miscarriage the loss of a child? Perhaps we should all be upping the ante and sneering at those who have lost children too like Canary does :shake head:


We? You’re just a cowardly guest...

And you’re a big brave boy because your posts say Dean next to them instead of Guest.

:laughing:

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:13 pm
by Hobbit
McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?



I'm not really following this whole conversation

why shouldn't people point out if they find something hurtful?
what new rules are there?

pointing out that something bothers you or pisses you off does not equate to wanting to stop it being said or for the post to be removed , it's just your right to voice an opinion on a post

So it wasn't an Admin instruction to stop talking about "womanliness", it was simply a comment by an Admin. Clearly, I misunderstood - but how are we supposed to know the difference?



you don't need to know the difference, if Admin asks nicely for something to stop it means that in that moment they want it to stop (for whatever reason) that doesn't mean that there is a new rule banning that word from ever being used again - if that ever happens I am sure it will be clearly explained

but you know this

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:13 pm
by Jilly
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I apologised on DS if I upset anyone. I did not apologise “constantly” and I certainly won’t be apologising for having a different point of view. I won’t apologise for trolling or baiting on DS as I never did, not once. Unlike Wizzy and co who did constantly. What you call trolling I call criticising. For example posting bollocks and then me questioning it is not trolling. It is how arguments work. But that’s the problem with you Trifles, you don’t want a debate. You enjoy actually trolling and detailing threads.

You never baited.? Liar what were you banned for then?


He did exactly that.

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:14 pm
by Puzzler
McAz wrote:
So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?

Yet you ignore the anti disabled slurs the stinking fat troll uses on a daily basis.

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:14 pm
by Hobbit
McAz wrote:Has Hobs been struck dumb?



no, unlike you I don't have my snout constantly in the trough

I was preparing PSB if you really must know

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:15 pm
by McAz
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?



I'm not really following this whole conversation

why shouldn't people point out if they find something hurtful?
what new rules are there?

pointing out that something bothers you or pisses you off does not equate to wanting to stop it being said or for the post to be removed , it's just your right to voice an opinion on a post

So it wasn't an Admin instruction to stop talking about "womanliness", it was simply a comment by an Admin. Clearly, I misunderstood - but how are we supposed to know the difference?



you don't need to know the difference, if Admin asks nicely for something to stop it means that in that moment they want it to stop (for whatever reason) that doesn't mean that there is a new rule banning that word from ever being used again - if that ever happens I am sure it will be clearly explained

but you know this

My point exactly, there is no difference. But thanks for the clarification.

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:15 pm
by Guest
McAz wrote:Has Hobs been struck dumb?


why are you still meddling in all this, haven't your friends Canary and Dean already caused enough trouble? :dafinger:

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 pm
by jra
Guest wrote:Evidence? What for?

You state you enjoy fishing jra. Well shoving a sharp metal hook through its mouth, fighting it till the point of exhaustion, dragging it out of its natural environment so it can't breath, sounds like animal torture to me.


Oh that's what the poster was alluding to. Do you eat fish yourself? If you do, I doubt the fish are that cool about being crushed in a fishing net and then suffocated when they are hauled on board. It's unproven as of yet whether fish feel pain when being hooked.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=do+fi ... e&ie=UTF-8

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:17 pm
by Dean
Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:
So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?

Yet you ignore the anti disabled slurs the stinking fat troll uses on a daily basis.


No one asked you, spastic...

Re: DS thread # 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm
by Puzzler
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:Has Hobs been struck dumb?


why are you still meddling in all this, haven't your friends Canary and Dean already caused enough trouble? :dafinger:

He doesn’t care. Him and Dean are such brave lads they probably beat people in wheelchairs up.