dear admin

A right load of bollocks...

Re: dear admin

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:It was a genuine question, so why remove the thread about her.
She hasn’t posted in awhile, and I am concerned!


Who do you mean?


Mes

I made a thread asking were she was, and admin pulled it. :dunno:


People come and go all the time. We’re you hoping for a bit of gossip?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:It was a genuine question, so why remove the thread about her.
She hasn’t posted in awhile, and I am concerned!


Who do you mean?


Mes

I made a thread asking were she was, and admin pulled it. :dunno:



because you have no genuine concern about anyone or anything, it is just about nosiness and shitstirring for you
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7421
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:It was a genuine question, so why remove the thread about her.
She hasn’t posted in awhile, and I am concerned!


Who do you mean?


Mes

I made a thread asking were she was, and admin pulled it. :dunno:




FFS Star, perhaps Admin didn't want you to start a whole thread about it :roll:
Will you start a thread now for everyone that hasn't posted in a week or two??
Mes is OK and will be back, she's just busy atm with family matters...OK?
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6424
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Holly wrote:
Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:It was a genuine question, so why remove the thread about her.
She hasn’t posted in awhile, and I am concerned!


Who do you mean?


Mes

I made a thread asking were she was, and admin pulled it. :dunno:




FFS Star, perhaps Admin didn't want you to start a whole thread about it :roll:
Will you start a thread now for everyone that hasn't posted in a week or two??
Mes is OK and will be back, she's just busy atm with family matters...OK?

Thanks, that’s all you needed to say, without all the nastyness.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


You’re a shit stirring busy body.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


You’re a shit stirring busy body.

Says the legendary forum troll. Do you honestly think I care what you think.
So just fuck off to your own place and stop busying yourself in stuff that don’t
concern you. :dafinger:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


You’re a shit stirring busy body.

Says the legendary forum troll. Do you honestly think I care what you think.
So just fuck off to your own place and stop busying yourself in stuff that don’t
concern you. :dafinger:


Are you really telling someone not to get involved in something that doesn’t concern them? You? Of all people? :kinell:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Dean wrote:
Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


You’re a shit stirring busy body.

Says the legendary forum troll. Do you honestly think I care what you think.
So just fuck off to your own place and stop busying yourself in stuff that don’t
concern you. :dafinger:


Are you really telling someone not to get involved in something that doesn’t concern them? You? Of all people? :kinell:

You
I’m sick of you involving yourself in other people’s business.
You jumped on this thread, because you wanted to know who I was on about.
You can’t do, unless you’re mixing the shit.
You talk about me being nosy,when you are right there at the top, Dean. :shake head:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:12 pm

anyway Holly has explained.
That’s all that was needed Hobbit.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Star wrote:anyway Holly has explained.
That’s all that was needed Hobbit.



nothing was needed, except in your gossip fuelled head

Holly gave you the courtesy of explaining because she is far more polite and patient than I am

now please drop the subject
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7421
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Gabby » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


Maybe just a post in the random thread asking if she’s ok would have been enough Star.... starting a thread about her just encourages all kinds of trolls and shite to be posted!

I do genuinely believe you meant well though! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16324
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


You’re a shit stirring busy body.

Says the legendary forum troll. Do you honestly think I care what you think.
So just fuck off to your own place and stop busying yourself in stuff that don’t
concern you. :dafinger:


Are you really telling someone not to get involved in something that doesn’t concern them? You? Of all people? :kinell:

You
I’m sick of you involving yourself in other people’s business.
You jumped on this thread, because you wanted to know who I was on about.
You can’t do, unless you’re mixing the shit.
You talk about me being nosy,when you are right there at the top, Dean. :shake head:


Maybe if you weren’t such a poisonous old c**t, people would actually tell you things. You’re on the outside because no fucker likes you...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:22 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Star wrote:anyway Holly has explained.
That’s all that was needed Hobbit.



nothing was needed, except in your gossip fuelled head

Holly gave you the courtesy of explaining because she is far more polite and patient than I am

now please drop the subject

It was already dropped until you felt the need to be nasty.

I like Mes, and was concerned that she hasn’t been around, that is all.
If I need to ask a question next time, I will go through another route, as I don’t
Appreciate being called a liar.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Gabby wrote:
Star wrote:Omg seriously
I am concerned that she hadn’t posted that’s all.
I am the same in real life, if I don’t see friends around in a while.


Maybe just a post in the random thread asking if she’s ok would have been enough Star.... starting a thread about her just encourages all kinds of trolls and shite to be posted!

I do genuinely believe you meant well though! :thumbsup:

Thanks Gabby .
I won’t be asking fuck all again.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: .SF., Aaron_Silver, Gigabit, Google [Bot], Wilson and 22 guests