The Star Appreciation Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Keyser » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:Hey Star - you are one of the nicest people on here in my opinion! :Hiya:

Thanks Keyser, you are too. :wubbers:


Be careful Star, he'd fuck a spider if he knew which leg to lift... :ooer:


Spiders as sexy as fuck! :snooty:

Seriously Keyser, I worry about you :laughing:


:laughing:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm

@Keyser :pmsl:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 am

Keyser really can't help himself.... :shake head:
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby jra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:05 am

McAz wrote:I have two dogs - far more honest and dependable than most humans. :smilin:


That's because they don't know how to make fire/weapons, don't normally walk on two feet/stand upright and have got no thumbs.

Who is star anyway?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13075
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:19 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I have two dogs - far more honest and dependable than most humans. :smilin:


That's because they don't know how to make fire/weapons, don't normally walk on two feet/stand upright and have got no thumbs.

Who is star anyway?

Yeah, having opposable thumbs makes all the difference...
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:26 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I have two dogs - far more honest and dependable than most humans. :smilin:


That's because they don't know how to make fire/weapons, don't normally walk on two feet/stand upright and have got no thumbs.

Who is star anyway?




If you weren't so self absorbed, you'd know by now who Star is :thumbsup:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: dear admin

Postby jra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:36 am

Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I have two dogs - far more honest and dependable than most humans. :smilin:


That's because they don't know how to make fire/weapons, don't normally walk on two feet/stand upright and have got no thumbs.

Who is star anyway?




If you weren't so self absorbed, you'd know by now who Star is :thumbsup:


If you say so. Unlike some people, I don't make it my business to know who everybody is on the forums. I don't care, they are just screen names. They could be anybody. Sorry, but that's the way it is.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13075
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: dear admin

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:38 am

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I have two dogs - far more honest and dependable than most humans. :smilin:


That's because they don't know how to make fire/weapons, don't normally walk on two feet/stand upright and have got no thumbs.

Who is star anyway?




If you weren't so self absorbed, you'd know by now who Star is :thumbsup:


If you say so. Unlike some people I don't make it my business to know who everybody is on the forums. Don't care, screen names. Could be anybody. Sorry, but that's the way it is.



Well if you aren't interested who posters are and you don't care, why fucking ask who they are? :off head:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:46 am

Star seems ok for a nonagenarian. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: dear admin

Postby jra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:47 am

Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I have two dogs - far more honest and dependable than most humans. :smilin:


That's because they don't know how to make fire/weapons, don't normally walk on two feet/stand upright and have got no thumbs.

Who is star anyway?




If you weren't so self absorbed, you'd know by now who Star is :thumbsup:


If you say so. Unlike some people I don't make it my business to know who everybody is on the forums. Don't care, screen names. Could be anybody. Sorry, but that's the way it is.



Well if you aren't interested who posters are and you don't care, why fucking ask who they are? :off head:


As has been stated before, I'm not consistent. I'll ask the question because I can, but I'm not really bothered about the answer.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13075
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby megaera » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:51 am

Blatant now.

Fucking idiot :hand:
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 am

megaera wrote:Blatant now.

Fucking idiot :hand:


Agreed :roll:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

star is the nosiest fucker on this forum but you can't help liking her. :wubbers:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:29 am

jra isn't even a beta male, is anyone sure it's actually even a man?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Star Appreciation Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:04 am

charlie wrote:Keyser really can't help himself.... :shake head:


That's not true - but his creepy humour will always be rooted in the sexist sleazy 1970s because he thinks the ladies like a cheeky chap aka bit of a sleaze.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jobless Oddball and 35 guests