DS thread # 93

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Aaron_Silver » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 am

Guest wrote:
charlie wrote:@NN Keyser was "a few sheets to the wind" when he posted that. :razz:

How can you as a woman defend Keyser when he posts shit like that. It's obvious he's a dirty fucking sex pest and being drunk is no excuse. It's not his first time being abusive either is it, Nor you defending him for it.

You must be from DS, clearly had a SOH by-pass, most posters there don't possess one. :wurms:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:29 am

In a surprise move Cornish Piskie makes a thread all about her

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89927380

Postby jra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:33 am

Guest wrote:In a surprise move Cornish Piskie makes a thread all about her

Don't worry about it. It's of no importance. But, seriously, tl;dr with many of her posts.

This person doesn't understand the concept of convenience food.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89926963

Pizza.
First I've got to buy the ingredients from a shop/supermarket. That will take at least an hour.
Then I've got to make the pizza. At least half an hour.
Then I've got to cook the pizza. At least half an hour.

That's at least two hours. Or I could just order it and it will be delivered to my door in 30 minutes.

Yes, it may quicker to make at home, but that's assuming you've got all the ingredients to hand, which is often not the case.
jra

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:59 am

She’s quite useful for insomnia relief though.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:05 am

jra wrote:

Don't worry about it. It's of no importance. But, seriously, tl;dr with many of her posts.

This person doesn't understand the concept of convenience food.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89926963

Pizza.
First I've got to buy the ingredients from a shop/supermarket. That will take at least an hour.
Then I've got to make the pizza. At least half an hour.
Then I've got to cook the pizza. At least half an hour.

That's at least two hours. Or I could just order it and it will be delivered to my door in 30 minutes.

Yes, it may quicker to make at home, but that's assuming you've got all the ingredients to hand, which is often not the case.

The appeal for many is they just can’t be arsed after working a long day, and it’s definitely not always faster to cook from scratch. Home made is usually healthier so best not to rely solely on processed food but it has its place in our modern world.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:47 am

SULLA letting his racism come through in that Stephen Lawrence thread.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Yes I did realise that most on here have the intelligence level of a pea.

Yet we can quote properly.

Is pressing the right buttons a bit hard for you because you’re so intelligent and the weight of your brain make your head fall on the keyboard?

I know I am too clever for most of the numpties here. To be fair you mostly seem one of the better ones.

I am the fish to your chipz, hang on, that doesn’t sound right.

Sorry couldn't resist LM.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFqsTM_zeE&t=4m50s

I thought that was going to be something offensive and was all ready to smack you down, but it wasn’t.
I don’t understand the rain relevance? :scratch:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:58 am

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Guest wrote:
charlie wrote:@NN Keyser was "a few sheets to the wind" when he posted that. :razz:

How can you as a woman defend Keyser when he posts shit like that. It's obvious he's a dirty fucking sex pest and being drunk is no excuse. It's not his first time being abusive either is it, Nor you defending him for it.

You must be from DS, clearly had a SOH by-pass, most posters there don't possess one. :wurms:

There nothing remotely funny about a middle-aged man getting so drunk that he can't stop himself posting lewd comments at any passing woman - in fact it's pathetic

But as long as he has pals like you and Charlie making excuses and blaming everyone else for not finding it hilarious, he'll continue to behave like a creepy pest :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:00 am

Hmmm I wonder what this poster could be talking about?

Mad Pete Trollo
Forum Member
✭✭✭
24/04/18 - 06:39
He could start a forum where you can discuss really crap forums (or is it forae?)

Postby jra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:01 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Yet we can quote properly.

Is pressing the right buttons a bit hard for you because you’re so intelligent and the weight of your brain make your head fall on the keyboard?

I know I am too clever for most of the numpties here. To be fair you mostly seem one of the better ones.

I am the fish to your chipz, hang on, that doesn’t sound right.

Sorry couldn't resist LM.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFqsTM_zeE&t=4m50s

I thought that was going to be something offensive and was all ready to smack you down, but it wasn’t.
I don’t understand the rain relevance? :scratch:

It's the reference to 'cornflake without the milk'.
Last edited by jra on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:04 am

Omg, how obscure can you get! :mrgreen:
Thanks for explaining though.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 am

Guest wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Guest wrote:

There nothing remotely funny about a middle-aged man getting so drunk that he can't stop himself posting lewd comments at any passing woman - in fact it's pathetic

But as long as he has pals like you and Charlie making excuses and blaming everyone else for not finding it hilarious, he'll continue to behave like a creepy pest :pukeup:

Keyser has always been respectful when we speak which is quite regular, he's never been lewd or creepy towards me, I'm not saying other accounts are false but not every woman has had an awful experience with him, just saying.

And no we not involved before anyone get's their claws out.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Guest wrote:

Keyser has always been respectful when we speak which is quite regular, he's never been lewd or creepy towards me, I'm not saying other accounts are false but not every woman has had an awful experience with him, just saying.

And no we not involved before anyone get's their claws out.

Strange he only stopped drunk PMing people, which he had been doing for years, when he finally got outed. Just saying.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:04 am

The posters on that alfie evans thread are all very strange especially wondering-star, she needs psychiatric help she's so invested in a fantasy version of someone else's child. She makes up "facts" and if anyone questions her fantasy version of things they are called trolls and baiters by head body guard iiheart you who is another prime idiot.

Fuck me i've seen some sad shit in my time but the random made up shit coming out of that bunch of weirdos is like watched a scientology convention

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:10 am

Lambert NLI wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There’s a much better class of poster here... unlike DS. At least you lot stab each other in the front :gigglesnshit:

My dogs favourites are Lambert, NN and MG.

There is one poster I wish would vanish but you can't have everything.

I actually won't be posting here anymore. I changed my email and password to some random shite, so my account is inaccessible to me (not before changing my avatar to something suitable).

Reasons for anyone who gives a shit: I'm not happy with myself at my conduct on this forum regarding the name-calling and so on. PBU spotting was just a dumb laugh to pass the time (and there are others here who do that far more than me!) but I went too far when I found Trevgo's business and posted his financials. I let myself down and I don't want to be that guy. I imagined how I'd feel if my friends and family saw my posts on here - not great, tbh. And that should tell me something.

Also, the ratio of trolls to normal people is way off kilter. I just don't want to share a space with people who invent fake personas and use them to troll forums, or perennial shit stirrers who spend their lives online telling people to kill themselves. You've got to be some kind of prick to do that shit in the first place, 'forum banter' or not. Yeah, I could ignore them, and I do for the most part, but I'd rather do other things with my time now.

Best of luck to you all, you crazy bastards :cuppaT:

Trevgos business...youre human. Forget about it. Your 2nd reason for going im with you all the way. Ive been reading and posting a few years but things have changed for the reasons youve given and im not comfortable with it to continue posting. There are lines that shouldnt be crossed and when theyre regularly crossed it stops being a laugh and has become something I no longer want to be a part of. I used to post daily but stopped a few months ago because seeing the same trolling day after day and targeting of certain posters left a sour taste but Im a mere cowardly baghead so my absence wont have been noticed. I still read here but nowhere near as much as I did and spring summer is the busiest time of year for me with work so ill probably stop reading altogether. You were one of the good posters so even less reason to bother reading now :more beer:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive