Happy 420 dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Vam » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Keyser wrote:
Vam wrote:
Bella wrote:
Vam wrote:This thread is making me relive some bittersweet memories, and remembering is making me laugh... :oops:

Happy 420, Hoodlum Puzz :Wiiiine!:

Ahh well, sweet memories, best keep the bitter ones away

(always luvvin your choons, Bella)

I'm a hopelessly failed pothead I'm afraid :shame:

My husband used to chill with a joint 2 or 3 times a week, and I'd have the odd puff here and there - all good :thumbsup:

But during his last few weeks, he was on at least a couple of joints a day to help ease the pain. He'd always encourage (never pressured) me to join him in his mellow bubble. Problem is, smoking an entire joint always used to result in me collapsed and hugging a loo bowl and puking for ages afterwards.

Which meant he'd be the one stooped over me, trying to hold my hair back, while joking "Umm...Hellllllllllo???... 4.8 here, luv!! I think we might be doing this wrong!" :gigglesnshit:

'4.8' is what we named the first of his tumours, after his initial diagnosis. When tempted to stress out and sweat the small stuff, just saying '4.8' kind of put things into perspective for us.

Anyway, the irony of '4.8' tending to me whilst I was projectile boaking, used to make us crack up laughing. Like I said, "bittersweet" ..... :wink:

God Vam - that is just terrible and transcends all the petty squabbling on here. X

Nah, Keys....it was bloody hilarious at the time - honestly! :wink:
Vam

Postby Keyser » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Vam wrote:
Bella wrote:
Vam wrote:This thread is making me relive some bittersweet memories, and remembering is making me laugh... :oops:

My husband used to chill with a joint 2 or 3 times a week, and I'd have the odd puff here and there - all good :thumbsup:

But during his last few weeks, he was on at least a couple of joints a day to help ease the pain. He'd always encourage (never pressured) me to join him in his mellow bubble. Problem is, smoking an entire joint always used to result in me collapsed and hugging a loo bowl and puking for ages afterwards.

Which meant he'd be the one stooped over me, trying to hold my hair back, while joking "Umm...Hellllllllllo???... 4.8 here, luv!! I think we might be doing this wrong!" :gigglesnshit:

'4.8' is what we named the first of his tumours, after his initial diagnosis. When tempted to stress out and sweat the small stuff, just saying '4.8' kind of put things into perspective for us.

Anyway, the irony of '4.8' tending to me whilst I was projectile boaking, used to make us crack up laughing. Like I said, "bittersweet" ..... :wink:

God Vam - that is just terrible and transcends all the petty squabbling on here. X

Nah, Keys....it was bloody hilarious at the time - honestly! :wink:

:wubbers:
Keyser

Postby Jem » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 am

Puzzler wrote:Perfect weather for it too :bong: :bong: :bong:

Just had one in the garden because I can't sleep. It's lovely and cool out there.
Jem

Postby Waddya Know » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 am

We've missed International Puzzle(s) Day which was on the 29th of January.

https://www.cute-calendar.com/event/int ... 28291.html

That would have been worth celebrating. :twirl:
Waddya Know

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:05 am

Waddya Know wrote:We've missed International Puzzle(s) Day which was on the 29th of January.

https://www.cute-calendar.com/event/int ... 28291.html

That would have been worth celebrating. :twirl:

:laughing:

You can’t beat a good puzzle. Jigsaws are my favourite.
Lady Murasaki

Postby VR6storm » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:20 am

Dean wrote:Fuck off, druggie...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:49 am

VR6storm wrote:

Awww, someone’s butthurt cos Dale Winton died :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: I hope you don’t drink booze or coffee or energy drinks, that’d make you an evil druggie too :yikes: Honest to god, the attitude some people have to a plant just cos they were told it’s evil, complete dinosaurs who need to hurry up and go extinct.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:53 am

Jem wrote:

Just had one in the garden because I can't sleep. It's lovely and cool out there.

I prefer smoking in the sun tbh, will have a few later on and might even get the bbq out :hap: :nelix:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:13 am

Puzzler wrote:
Jem wrote:

I prefer smoking in the sun tbh, will have a few later on and might even get the bbq out :hap: :nelix:

Don't forget the toys little boy.

Postby Helena » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:58 am

Vam wrote:
Bella wrote:

Just saw this, was chuckling away at the thread and loving the music, and then this......Vam it's such a lovely memory to have, and I can see why it's bittersweet. Xxxxxx

Puzzler hope you enjoyed your day! :Hiya:
Helena

Postby Vam » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Helena Handbasket wrote:

Just saw this, was chuckling away at the thread and loving the music, and then this......Vam it's such a lovely memory to have, and I can see why it's bittersweet. Xxxxxx

I left out the sweary bits, H :mrgreen: At one point he was laughing so hard at me, he had tears in his eyes.

Weed just doesn't give me the kind of buzz nature intended :oops:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Oh Vam :wubbers:
Those are the best kinds of memories.
NastyNickers

Postby VR6storm » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Puzzler wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Awww, someone’s butthurt cos Dale Winton died :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: I hope you don’t drink booze or coffee or energy drinks, that’d make you an evil druggie too :yikes: Honest to god, the attitude some people have to a plant just cos they were told it’s evil, complete dinosaurs who need to hurry up and go extinct.

Why would I be butt-hurt because Dale Winton has died?? Couldn't stand the camp as tits fucker.

So wrong again Mr Puzzles. Were you off your face when you replied to my post or something? :dunno:
VR6storm

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Helena Handbasket wrote:
Vam wrote:
Bella wrote:

Cheers, you too :more beer: I’ll probably end up smoking more today tbh, had a sore throat yesterday :bawlin: love the avi!
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Jem wrote:

Don't forget the toys little boy.

Why would I want to be gaming on a day like this? I’m sorry your fat Shell of a wife doesn’t let you own an Xbox :bawlin:
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms