A right load of bollocks...

Re: Trump Thumping

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Punk wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:No worries mate.......

Are you up for a drink with Mark and myself in May? :doomed:

Let me know when, I have AL to burn :ooer:

There are some The The tickets available on various Facebook groups for face value. I bought one for Brixton so will sell my Leeds ticket. Cba to to Leeds,
Punk

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:40 pm

jp761 wrote:Guess it depends on what sort of deliveries people do. Most delivery folks always seem to be in a frantic hurry keeping up with their hectic schedules I doubt many of them would have the time to even notice any flirting coming their way. Getting back into the vehicle ASAP is probably more important.

Three minutes from handbrake on to handbrake off, you get sort of focused...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Punk wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Punk wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:No worries mate.......

Are you up for a drink with Mark and myself in May? :doomed:

Let me know when, I have AL to burn :ooer:

There are some The The tickets available on various Facebook groups for face value. I bought one for Brixton so will sell my Leeds ticket. Cba to to Leeds,

I'll look, cheers! :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Actually Bella, although Markey might not be everyone's cup of tea I do think he's harmless so having a beer with him and Punk sounds like a good idea, chew the fat about life in general etc, and who knows we could all end up good friends bcos I like to take people at face value rather than what I 'see' on here, and fen was just as I imagined her and that's a compliment........and so was Raven actually but I've not 'seen' him for ages........

I'm sure your right but I was having a laugh.

I have friends with very different ideas and ideologies from me , you have fun :cheers:
Bella

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Actually Bella, although Markey might not be everyone's cup of tea I do think he's harmless so having a beer with him and Punk sounds like a good idea, chew the fat about life in general etc, and who knows we could all end up good friends bcos I like to take people at face value rather than what I 'see' on here, and fen was just as I imagined her and that's a compliment........and so was Raven actually but I've not 'seen' him for ages........

I have friends with very different ideas and ideologies from me , you have fun :cheers:

Do my best Bella......
Mickyboy

Postby Bella » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:

Do my best Bella......

:more beer:
Bella

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:20 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I do laugh sometimes when I hear people slag the bloke off for this and that - jumping on the bandwagon because it's trendy and contempory and all the 'hip' people do it so I want to be part of the crowd, even though they are pretty much clueless in every other respect. :smilin:

So it doesn't come as any surprise that when he does something remarkable it's met with silence. Remarkable because in just a little over a year in office he has done something no other US President, in fact the combined offices of US Presidents in the past couple of decades has come anywhere near close to doing,

He has brokered a deal with North Korea's Kim Jong Un where the leader has declared he will suspend all further nuclear tests and close down the site where they have been taking place.

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un, along with South Korea's President Moon Jae-in in a summit set to take place in the next month or so where they are confident they will get an agreement from the North Korean that he will discontinue his entire nuclear program.

When you see news like that, it's makes you realise just what a load of wankers the anti Trump lobby are, with their attacks on his personal appearance and his private life being their main form of attack. :hand:

It’s progress. Any deescalation in tension is good, but it’s not exactly huge is it?
They’ve done what, half a dozen nuclear tests? About the same as India and Pakistan. They are nuclear capable with icbms. They’re also not demolishing their nuclear testing site, but dismantling it. Which isn’t much considering the collapse and deaths there last year. The site doesn’t seem to be fit for testing anyway.

Here's something that is then, the leaders of North and South Korea have agreed to the total and complete 'de-nuclearisation' of the Korean peninsula at the first summit between the leaders of the divided country for 56 years, brokered by Trump.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Here's something that is then, the leaders of North and South Korea have agreed to the total and complete 'de-nuclearisation' of the Korean peninsula at the first summit between the leaders of the divided country for 56 years, brokered by Trump.

I dunno how you work that out. NK has a collapsed mountain with it's nuclear engineers and toys dead and crushed they de-nuclearised themselves. Now Kim is faced with harsh truths, the collapse may well release radioactive dust that will panic his population and severely piss off the Chinese who are only sixty miles from the test site, combine that with the horror of sanctions and you can see the start, not of capitulation but maybe something closer to humanity that the NK population have enjoyed to date.

Cadet bone spurs just had a tantie and waved his tiny hands around making the world shit itself at an impending nuclear exchange, he's a dementia riddled mob boss, he only knows threats and has already shown signs of backing out of any meeting with Kim.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:36 am

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

I dunno how you work that out. NK has a collapsed mountain with it's nuclear engineers and toys dead and crushed they de-nuclearised themselves. Now Kim is faced with harsh truths, the collapse may well release radioactive dust that will panic his population and severely piss off the Chinese who are only sixty miles from the test site, combine that with the horror of sanctions and you can see the start, not of capitulation but maybe something closer to humanity that the NK population have enjoyed to date.

Cadet bone spurs just had a tantie and waved his tiny hands around making the world shit itself at an impending nuclear exchange, he's a dementia riddled mob boss, he only knows threats and has already shown signs of backing out of any meeting with Kim.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion as I am mine, Is that still the case?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:58 am

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion as I am mine, Is that still the case?

Eh?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Beautifully put.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion as I am my factless opinion, Is that still the case?

fixed that for you

Postby Jay Jay » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Trapper John wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I do laugh sometimes when I hear people slag the bloke off for this and that - jumping on the bandwagon because it's trendy and contempory and all the 'hip' people do it so I want to be part of the crowd, even though they are pretty much clueless in every other respect. :smilin:

So it doesn't come as any surprise that when he does something remarkable it's met with silence. Remarkable because in just a little over a year in office he has done something no other US President, in fact the combined offices of US Presidents in the past couple of decades has come anywhere near close to doing,

He has brokered a deal with North Korea's Kim Jong Un where the leader has declared he will suspend all further nuclear tests and close down the site where they have been taking place.

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un, along with South Korea's President Moon Jae-in in a summit set to take place in the next month or so where they are confident they will get an agreement from the North Korean that he will discontinue his entire nuclear program.

When you see news like that, it's makes you realise just what a load of wankers the anti Trump lobby are, with their attacks on his personal appearance and his private life being their main form of attack. :hand:

It’s progress. Any deescalation in tension is good, but it’s not exactly huge is it?
They’ve done what, half a dozen nuclear tests? About the same as India and Pakistan. They are nuclear capable with icbms. They’re also not demolishing their nuclear testing site, but dismantling it. Which isn’t much considering the collapse and deaths there last year. The site doesn’t seem to be fit for testing anyway.

It was brokered by China before Trump was even elected.
It was a follow up from the Winter Olympics.
The joint team again was brokered by China.
Jay Jay

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms