Your Avatar

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Avatar

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Gabby wrote:I could do with a new one :leer:

I remember going to the cinima when I was 5-6 to see that movie.
art0hur0moh

Postby jra » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Cobs wrote:Are you saying you don't file a tax return Rupert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read the post I linked?

What have tax returns got to do with this?
Last edited by jra on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's easy - just do the return online, and any tax you owe or are owed is also sorted out online.

Indeed.
jra

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:44 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:um, a bit more than half. Asked Stooo's help the first time. Thought best leave it the way it was till I get a PC or somthing

Any better Arf?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Is jra the one that uses prostitutes?

He's got more to worry about than tax!!!

You wouldn't fuck a Glasgow pro- fucking riddled junkies.

:pmsl: just reminded me of my 17th birthday :pmsl: A couple of friends I worked with took me through for the day till early next morning. While waiting for a bus the oldest of the two 39 disappeared. When he returned the other guy started on him. Took a while for me to catch on to what his innuendoes implied. Then I was asked if I would be inclined. Having become aquainted with the lives of the destitute and forgotten. I consider my self fortunate in not having accepted their offer.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:um, a bit more than half. Asked Stooo's help the first time. Thought best leave it the way it was till I get a PC or somthing

Any better Arf?

Oh, cool cheers Stooo. :)
art0hur0moh

Postby jra » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Cobs wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Nothing wrong with cats.

tax returns are a bit shit though

which reminds me JRA said he can't pay his tax only by cheque or postal order, I paid mine at my own bank branch using the slip that's attached - you can't pay at the Post Office any more though

but I can't remember what thread he said it in

Yeah, they are going full online / debit card.
Don't like it? Get a proper job

Keep trolling. It might help if you looked up what I posted, but to make things easier for you, it's not a bill for a tax return and if it was I'd do it via a bank transfer, e.g. BACs (bank automated credit)/direct debit.
Last edited by jra on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jra

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Any better Arf?

It's called hombre mariposa.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Was it John Goodman who did the voice? Or was that a later version?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Any better Arf?

It's called hombre mariposa.

Found it in 2005, never knew it had a name? Showed it to a couple of friends from Italy last week they called it Uomo vitruviano. Though we where discussing Fibonacci and Michael Angelo at the time.
art0hur0moh

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

Was it John Goodman who did the voice? Or was that a later version?

I’ve no idea tbh? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Concerned Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Concerned guest wrote:Charlie, time and again you’ve been warned about Keyser and yet you didn’t take the advice and have had to learn the hard way. You could’ve saved yourself a lot of pain if only you had listened.

You blamed Safi when she had done nothing wrong. She hadn’t even met the bloke.

For your own sanity, block him and ignore him. Don’t interact at all. Then you will start to recover.

Dear me what a snide shit stirring little bastard you are.

You know nothing.

Carry on believing that it if makes you feel better, but the reality is I know plenty Phil. It baffles me how you still manage to sucker vulnerable women into your warped existence. No sooner than Charlie has seen sense, you have someone else jumping In to defend you. It’s funny how it always ends the same way though.

Keep your opinions to yourself and you know nothing - trying to score cheap point under a bag - sad, chav twat.

Or are you actually the nonce?

It would make sense as your faux deflective 'morality' is exactly the same as Kevan Rose was before the scumbag was exposed and arrested - twice.

Disgusting. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Concerned Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Keyser wrote:
Concerned Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Concerned guest wrote:Charlie, time and again you’ve been warned about Keyser and yet you didn’t take the advice and have had to learn the hard way. You could’ve saved yourself a lot of pain if only you had listened.

For your own sanity, block him and ignore him. Don’t interact at all. Then you will start to recover.

You know nothing.

Carry on believing that it if makes you feel better, but the reality is I know plenty Phil. It baffles me how you still manage to sucker vulnerable women into your warped existence. No sooner than Charlie has seen sense, you have someone else jumping In to defend you. It’s funny how it always ends the same way though.

Keep your opinions to yourself and you know nothing - trying to score cheap point under a bag - sad, chav twat.

It would make sense as your faux deflective 'morality' is exactly the same as Kevan Rose was before the scumbag was exposed and arrested - twice.

I’m a chav twat AND a nonce?!!!!! :bawlin:

I’m not the one living out my entire sorry existence online, feeling sorry for myself and suckering in vulnerable people. It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it? Try acknowledging YOUR mistakes and then you might actually become a better man who won’t waste the rest of your life.

Alternatively, carry on the way you have been for years online and at the bottom of a bottle.

Choice is yours. :cheers:
Concerned Guest

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Keyser wrote:
Concerned Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

You know nothing.

You’re obsessed mate, mentally ill in my opinion.

Plausible on the surface but toxic underneath. Get a grip and start treating women with respect.

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Concerned Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Concerned Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

You know nothing.

I’m a chav twat AND a nonce?!!!!! :bawlin:

I’m not the one living out my entire sorry existence online, feeling sorry for myself and suckering in vulnerable people. It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it? Try acknowledging YOUR mistakes and then you might actually become a better man who won’t waste the rest of your life.

Alternatively, carry on the way you have been for years online and at the bottom of a bottle.

Choice is yours. :cheers:

That post and the one after it says far more about the sick individuals you are than it does about me. :thumbsup:

Now you have got your rocks off move on to someone else - or prove what a insecure twat you really are by continuing.

Goodnight. :mrgreen:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms