Your Avatar

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.


You dress in very bright colours! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.


You dress in very bright colours! :gigglesnshit:


I like pink, you got a problem with that?






















:wink:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24498
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.


You dress in very bright colours! :gigglesnshit:


I like pink, you got a problem with that?






















:wink:


Um, nice bow... :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85703
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

No. :mrgreen:

Image





















:wink:[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Keyser on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby MG2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Mine was because I was frantically searching for one I've used before, couldn't find but stumbled across Morticia.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.



yes, yes it is

:mrgreen:

oh we love that show, the voice of the British twin is the one that played the son who was the drummer in love actually, and also Jojen in GoT
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7421
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm

MG2 wrote:Mine was because I was frantically searching for one I've used before, couldn't find but stumbled across Morticia.


Thought you looked a bit pale! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:32 pm

MG2 wrote:Mine was because I was frantically searching for one I've used before, couldn't find but stumbled across Morticia.


We’re both folding our arms.
I know where you’re coming from sista!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24498
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.


You dress in very bright colours! :gigglesnshit:


I like pink, you got a problem with that?






















:wink:


Um, nice bow... :ooer:


My best feature, you better not be taking the piss.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24498
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby dis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.



yes, yes it is

:mrgreen:

oh we love that show, the voice of the British twin is the one that played the son who was the drummer in love actually, and also Jojen in GoT



Oh I loved it too. Perry, perry the palatapus :hap:

and the evil doctor was just great.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Goodwife » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

I think mine probably needs no explanation :mrgreen:

But its in reference to my username for those who are unsure
Last edited by Goodwife on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6311
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 pm

charlie wrote:Mine is a Palomino, which is my favourite horse colour.


It's a nice avatar - that's the mane thing. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.


You dress in very bright colours! :gigglesnshit:


I like pink, you got a problem with that?






















:wink:


Um, nice bow... :ooer:


My best feature, you better not be taking the piss.


Oh shit, no! :yikes:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85703
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.


Mine is a video of me.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Mine is a photo of me.



yes, yes it is

:mrgreen:

oh we love that show, the voice of the British twin is the one that played the son who was the drummer in love actually, and also Jojen in GoT


My brood are too old for me to know this particular character but I typed “impatient” in google images and this was my favourite one.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24498
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests