Only one muppet still a member on here now

A right load of bollocks...

Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby bloodydrunk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:11 pm

And he still owns the place LOL!
User avatar
bloodydrunk
 

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Three fifteen on a Sunday afternoon Blackie? :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86022
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Nucks » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:20 pm

What’s wrong with being a muppet?

User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Stooo wrote:Three fifteen on a Sunday afternoon Blackie? :shake head:


Is it Dahlia? I thought the worms would have finished with his booze soaked corpse long ago.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Goodwife » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:37 pm

There is deffo more than one muppet onsite :doomed: :wurms:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Goodwife wrote:There is deffo more than one muppet onsite :doomed: :wurms:


go on then, are you brave enough to name them gob almighty? :woteva:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Image
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Nucks » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Punk wrote:Image


Elmo’s really moving up in the world. :awesome:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Elmo is more of a wrong-un than Boris, or used to be, google it.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Elmo is more of a wrong-un than Boris, or used to be, google it.


I don't recall Elmo being racist or a clumsy twat.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Punk wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Elmo is more of a wrong-un than Boris, or used to be, google it.


I don't recall Elmo being racist or a clumsy twat.


Worse.

But the statute of limitations expired.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Elmo is more of a wrong-un than Boris, or used to be, google it.


I don't recall Elmo being racist or a clumsy twat.


Worse.

But the statute of limitations expired.


That depends on what it was, some things like fraud have no time limit
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Punk wrote:That depends on what it was, some things like fraud have no time limit


https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/elmo-puppeteer-kevin-clash-cleared-698645
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:That depends on what it was, some things like fraud have no time limit


https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/elmo-puppeteer-kevin-clash-cleared-698645


Bugger that.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Only one muppet still a member on here now

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 am

Stooo wrote:Three fifteen on a Sunday afternoon Blackie? :shake head:


It’s nice of him to take time out from sucking his dogs cock and wanking over school girls to pop and pay us a visit...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35460
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jobless Oddball and 32 guests