Beggars

A right load of bollocks...

Beggars

Postby Major » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 am

Stratford Upon Avon has more than its fair share of bleedin nuisance beggars who seem to be well looked after by the public tourists mostly,it is difficult to tell the genuine in need of help.

Yesterday I gave one of them hot cooked chicken in a box, he just chucked it behind him where I spotted about half a dozen beer cans and loads of dog food.
I reckon he only wanted money.
About an hour later I passed his now vacant pitch where his food contributions and empty booze cans lay on the floor abandoned.
I went to the car park for my car to see him packing away his props into a Ford Focus estate with a dog cage in the back, if I had been alone I would have given him some sh**, cheeky ba*****.
So, he is obviously drink driving.

He went off very fast, some poor soul might well get smashed up by the scum, I hope plod stop him..
Major
Twat.

Re: Beggars

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 am

Thank you for watching today’s episode of “It didn’t happen”... please tune in tomorrow for the next instalment...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 am

Major wrote:Stratford Upon Avon has more than its fair share of bleedin nuisance beggars who seem to be well looked after by the public tourists mostly,it is difficult to tell the genuine in need of help.

Yesterday I gave one of them hot cooked chicken in a box, he just chucked it behind him where I spotted about half a dozen beer cans and loads of dog food.
I reckon he only wanted money.
About an hour later I passed his now vacant pitch where his food contributions and empty booze cans lay on the floor abandoned.
I went to the car park for my car to see him packing away his props into a Ford Focus estate with a dog cage in the back, if I had been alone I would have given him some sh**, cheeky ba*****.
So, he is obviously drink driving.

He went off very fast, some poor soul might well get smashed up by the scum, I hope plod stop him..

More lies from one of the resident morons.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:14 am

Thats a cracker even by your standards Major. :laughing:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

My grandson and his dad bought a burger king for a homeless bloke sitting outside the cinema they'd been to in the Easter holidays, more impressive was the fact they hadn't been in a had one themselves, they made the effort purely to get him one.

Personally, I think he was trying to outdo me in front of my grandson after me and the nipper had helped this old guy out with his heavy bags of shopping a few weeks ago.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:07 pm

It happened in Stratford Upon Avon " Much ado about nothing "

Snookerballs

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms