DS thread # 94

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Rocky is so fixated with Dean he even copies his troll tactics.

The whole Vam as alky trolling tactic doesn't quite have the same impact since Dean was outed as a drink driver :mrgreen:

Bless them, they'll be parroting the Vam alky troll tactic until the end of time.

That was talked about 7 years ago mate. Your timeline is slightly out... Whatever is said about me, it doesn’t change the facts about someone else...

I wasn't reading here 7 years ago. I assume a lot of other people weren't either. I found out about your drink driving after I saw your relentless attempts to paint Vam as an alky.

I've never seen a scrap of evidence that Vam has a drink problem. It looks to be just part of one of your various bullying campaigns.

The fact that you got done for drink driving makes the repetetive use of that particular tactic by you and your lapdog pretty funny to me.

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

The whole Vam as alky trolling tactic doesn't quite have the same impact since Dean was outed as a drink driver :mrgreen:

Bless them, they'll be parroting the Vam alky troll tactic until the end of time.

That was talked about 7 years ago mate. Your timeline is slightly out... Whatever is said about me, it doesn’t change the facts about someone else...

Apart from Vam saying she can't take alcohol, which I believe because I've never her seen her posting and thought she's posting pissed.

Keep :flog:

I’m not ‘flogging’ anything mate, I haven’t mentioned Vam’s drinking, you brought it up... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

I wasn't reading here 7 years ago. I assume a lot of other people weren't either. I found out about your drink driving after I saw your relentless attempts to paint Vam as an alky.

I've never seen a scrap of evidence that Vam has a drink problem. It looks to be just part of one of your various bullying campaigns.

The fact that you got done for drink driving makes the repetetive use of that particular tactic by you and your lapdog pretty funny to me.

Who needs evidence? I don’t even need to mention Vam and her drink problems any more, you all do it for me... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:01 am

It's just Dean and his parrots repeating the same crap over and over, mad alky mental horse shagger and everyone hates Vam, and let's not forget his finest moments with the empty pram digs.

He's been the same for years, why would he change his tried and tested trolling and bullying ways?

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:27 am

Goodwife wrote:
Jem wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Well you are cleverer than Dean :mrgreen:

So you think a Mod guest posts? You’ve already said it isn’t Hobbit, so it’s Measurer or Holly. Which one?

Already told you.

But Measurer its been obvious for weeks ever since she disappeared

HTH :thumbsup:

Obviously I am wrong and just wearing my IP goggles

When did Mes disappear?

When Hobbit became Mod

How dare you making shit stirring assumptions like that? It was explained here

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46406&p=1437745&hilit=Mes&sid=9708a7ae1fdd0805d734f1cc84b865eb#p1437745

She had a family tragedy to take care of, forums would have been the last thing on her mind.

...and FYI, all of us ( Stooo, Mes and I ) agreed that we needed help after Vicky left and that Hobbit would be the perfect choice to join the admin team if she agreed.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby she thinks she's a big deal » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:33 am

cuntish_piskie off on one again. She does love the sound of her own voice. Even by her own standards this one's a doozy.

Warning:

"This is a long post. There's no rule against it. My usual disclaimer applies. If you’re bored by such things, feel free to click off now. I won’t mind. For those who are receptive to subjects that merit a little more in depth consideration, read on..."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2279128/what-will-happen-next-royal-succession-thread
she thinks she's a big deal

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:59 am

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Jem wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
So you think a Mod guest posts? You’ve already said it isn’t Hobbit, so it’s Measurer or Holly. Which one?

Already told you.

When did Mes disappear?

When Hobbit became Mod

http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.ph ... b#p1437745

She had a family tragedy to take care of, forums would have been the last thing on her mind.

...and FYI, all of us ( Stooo, Mes and I ) agreed that we needed help after Vicky left and that Hobbit would be the perfect choice to join the admin team if she agreed.

Jesus, the shit stirring bitch can't help herself

she's an absolute train wreck, and certainly not fooling anyone with half a brain anymore
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:11 am

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Jem wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:So you think a Mod guest posts? You’ve already said it isn’t Hobbit, so it’s Measurer or Holly. Which one?

Already told you.

When did Mes disappear?

When Hobbit became Mod

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46406&p=1437745&hilit=Mes&sid=9708a7ae1fdd0805d734f1cc84b865eb#p1437745

I wasn't stirring I just said it was the last time I had seen her thats all :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 am

Goodwife wrote:
Holly wrote:

I wasn't stirring I just said it was the last time I had seen her thats all :dunno:

All the input into this thread last night was insidious shit stirring

now I've never been one for pulling the legs off spiders, but I have to admit that watching you unravel is far more fun than banning you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby megaera » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 am

Goodwife wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:So you think a Mod guest posts? You’ve already said it isn’t Hobbit, so it’s Measurer or Holly. Which one?

Already told you.

It's ok, everyone's forgot you said mes was guest posting so you've gotten away with that part. :thumbsup:

Oh.... :gigglesnshit:
megaera

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 am

Well then :ooer:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89937458

Bagshot85 wrote: »
Ban benefits for people who are able bodied. Why should healthy, able-bodied folk be able to claim money for doing nothing? It's because of them that genuinely ill folk are being punished.
Also, impose a ban on breeding by those who can't afford children. If you're stupid and incapable of giving those children a healthy and happy home then fgs don't breed.

WaldoUK wrote: »
sterilization is the key. There is no human rights that people must have children. As chances are and this is happening now - benefit bums bring up future benefit bums. Then how many of these children were born just because they were then able to get a bigger property? This is wrong.
Nucks

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:54 am

David Guestta wrote:So, this is now just basically 'the argument thread'

Not complainin', it's pretty funny :trollface:

Everyone's much meaner to goodie since the soaplea 'reveal' :bawlin:

GW it's a bit like you were Ben Evans from Sunset Beach, but then everyone found out you were actually the evil, much-maligned Derek!!

Greg Richards was a massive SB fan wasn't he? Wonder where he is now.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:25 am

Goodwife wrote:

you could have done a search on her name to see when she had been posting, it would have saved you making a twat of yourself.

Postby Jem » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:30 am

Goodwife wrote:
Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Jem wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Already told you.

When did Mes disappear?

When Hobbit became Mod

Sounds like more than that.

Goodwife wrote:
Your favourite member will have to crack out her bitter guest posting again

Goodwife wrote:Oh and they have guest posted a lot recently not just when Dean has been an arse

Goodwife wrote:

Jem

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:15 am

Nucks wrote:Well then :ooer:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89937458

Bagshot85 wrote: »
Ban benefits for people who are able bodied. Why should healthy, able-bodied folk be able to claim money for doing nothing? It's because of them that genuinely ill folk are being punished.
Also, impose a ban on breeding by those who can't afford children. If you're stupid and incapable of giving those children a healthy and happy home then fgs don't breed.

WaldoUK wrote: »
sterilization is the key. There is no human rights that people must have children. As chances are and this is happening now - benefit bums bring up future benefit bums. Then how many of these children were born just because they were then able to get a bigger property? This is wrong.

They're just saying what Glandis, BanglaChoad, PennyCrayoneater and James the furry would deep down love to say :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive