DS thread # 94

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:If only us cowardly guests could be big and brave and hide behind a specific pseudonym like you while pulling favours with the forum owner.

Nah, you’ll always be a coward mate...

So your definition of bravery is entering a username and password allowing you to use a blue fake name instead of a brown fake name. Of course it always gives you your very own special picture. You’re a very silly boy.

I’m sure this has been covered numerous times in the past already. Whether your username is your real name or not, all posts you make are attributed to you alone. As a Guest you could be any number of people or pretending to be someone else. So “brave” (for forum purposes) is having the balls to criticise or stand by your posts in your own name and not hide behind a bag, like a coward.

QTF.
jra

Postby Jem » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:56 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:If only us cowardly guests could be big and brave and hide behind a specific pseudonym like you while pulling favours with the forum owner.

So your definition of bravery is entering a username and password allowing you to use a blue fake name instead of a brown fake name. Of course it always gives you your very own special picture. You’re a very silly boy.

I’m sure this has been covered numerous times in the past already. Whether your username is your real name or not, all posts you make are attributed to you alone. As a Guest you could be any number of people or pretending to be someone else. So “brave” (for forum purposes) is having the balls to criticise or stand by your posts in your own name and not hide behind a bag, like a coward.

QTF.

:gigglesnshit:
Jem

Postby jra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I just realised the guests have the gif avatar I posted to jp yesterday. :gigglesnshit: It’s so fabulous. :awesome:

Yeah, shame it’s not a non-breathable bag.... for one or two of them anyway! :whistle:

Plastic is bad for the environment. :snooty:

So are some of the guests.
jra

Postby Aaron_Silver » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:Monalisa notched up some enemies in her time. Detecting who is posting the guest posts about her ain’t going to be hard.

AngelIcPrincess
Scrabbler
Broken Arrow
Dullag
VirginiaDem
Aaron_Silver
mw0390

To name a few.

Scrabbler constantly referred to Shirley as Worzel. The post calling her a nutter is definitely from him.

Hi guesty, you can strike my name off your list, I don't guest post here unless I make myself known, and I know some have issues with Mona and I have had few disagreements with her on the forum, but no more than anybody else, and as I have a large circle of friends with disabilities including the one in question I have lots of patience for it. So no definitely not me.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:Landis being a knob on DS as usual I see
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ics#latest

FFS I don't know why fisch is bothering. Glandis is easily dealt with - put the twat on ignore and just don't respond. It'll wind the cunt up every time, especially if you hang around in the thread and reply to others. Thus the troll becomes the trolled without you having to lift a finger, and you rid your life of his retarded bullshit. I believe that's called a win-win :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, daletitchycock goes virtue signalling. Helping the homeless, eh? Well, you'd think such an admirable crusade would be worth mentioning on twatter even more so than DS, wouldn't you? Oh, no sign of it.

And before anyone accuses me of stalking, he posted a link to his own twatter page here. I couldn't stop fucking laughing. Thought Report - ooh, it just fucking drips with credibility. I bet Russell Brand wishes he'd thought of it instead of the Trews :pmsl:

Postby jra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:19 pm

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I just realised the guests have the gif avatar I posted to jp yesterday. :gigglesnshit: It’s so fabulous. :awesome:

Yeah, shame it’s not a non-breathable bag.... for one or two of them anyway! :whistle:

ETA.

As a side note I saw something on the TV the other that day there is more plastic in the sea than there are fish weight for weight. :dunno:

George Carlin would have something to say about that.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c&t=2m25s (going on to 6m)
jra

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 pm

I can remember an Aaron on DS years ago, not silver though, he was gay what was his name?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 pm

jra wrote:
jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:

ETA.

As a side note I saw something on the TV the other that day there is more plastic in the sea than there are fish weight for weight. :dunno:

George Carlin would have something to say about that.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c&t=2m25s (going on to 6m)

Just as useful and as interesting as your OCD wanki links.

Postby Aaron_Silver » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:I can remember an Aaron on DS years ago, not silver though, he was gay what was his name?

No idea who that was, but there is a couple of Aaron's I think. I have been on DS three years, but never been on beforehand.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Dean » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Get it through your thick skull - you're not standing by your posts when you're using a pseudonym - even a consistent one - because nobody has a fucking clue who you are, nor any way of finding out. And it's not even remotely brave, because if you fuck up you can just create a new pseudonym, something I believe is quite a popular option on a certain forum somewhere.

Sign up using your real full name and your photo as your avi and then you can lecture people on bravery. Until then, you can shut your fucking yap :cool:

Is that you replying to your previous post, or is it another Guest? I can’t tell. You know it was me replying because my username was attached.

Do you see my point, spastic?
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:33 am

guest wrote:Just as useful and as interesting as your OCD wanki links.

Nowt wrong with George Carlin, you web-footed cunt :dafinger:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:52 am

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:I can remember an Aaron on DS years ago, not silver though, he was gay what was his name?

No idea who that was, but there is a couple of Aaron's I think. I have been on DS three years, but never been on beforehand.

I remembered it, Aaron G, he was a bit of a dick I recall.

I can't remember many names at all from there now.

There was a Smelly Jem, something off about her (no pun).

Jane Doh, annoying, got me banned twice.

Polly Kettle was it?

The leftie Iraqi guy, had a few arguments with him.

doom&gloom, he was a dick.

That's actually all I can remember ATM.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am

Had a look at DS for the first time in years and only a couple of names I recognised at all.

But looks like I was wrong about the nested quotes thing on here, they've even got it on DS now, it must be the future!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2279268/quoting-people-is-a-mess-now
Ray of Sunshine

Postby guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Just as useful and as interesting as your OCD wanki links.

Nowt wrong with George Carlin, you web-footed cunt :dafinger:

Neither web-footed nor a cunt so can't be a web-footed cunt you fool.

Postby Nucks » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:52 am

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Nah, that’s just the atmosphere. :mrgreen:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive