Random Stuff Part 21

Big Threads

Random Stuff Part 21

Postby Hobbit » Wed May 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:we got the reference, nobody needs you to explain it


Yeah but there is the odd one or two who need it pointed out. Blackboard monitor would be a better title than grammar nazi perhaps? :dunno:



racist
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5823
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 10:10 pm

I didn’t realise we had one of the creators of The League of Gentlemen amongst us?! :yikes:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby MG2 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Trapper John wrote:Thats ok, what wasn't meant, Dean saying the little girl deserved it or NN saying she agreed?


What Dean said.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Well done for getting the reference, shitstain...


I came up with it in the first place :brickwall: :brickwall:


You came up with what first?


The royston vasey comment. Months ago when you were wittering on about the forum only being for those who have posted together for ten years.

Something you repeat frequently.

In fact you say the same things over and over. Has anything new happened recently? No one would know because everythings about 5yrs + ago.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 10:11 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:we got the reference, nobody needs you to explain it


Yeah but there is the odd one or two who need it pointed out. Blackboard monitor would be a better title than grammar nazi perhaps? :dunno:



racist


:ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82816
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Well done for getting the reference, shitstain...


I came up with it in the first place :brickwall: :brickwall:


You came up with what first?


The royston vasey comment. Months ago when you were wittering on about the forum only being for those who have posted together for ten years.

Something you repeat frequently.

In fact you say the same things over and over. Has anything new happened recently? No one would know because everythings about 5yrs + ago.


It’s been said on here loads of times over the years. I don’t think you can claim credit for it... :roll:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31327
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I didn’t realise we had one of the creators of The League of Gentlemen amongst us?! :yikes:


Should I change the guest avatar to Tubbs? :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82816
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Are we back to fucking normal on the Random thread that is not the fucking DS thread yet?


You've got no problem with me, I can't speak for the others and the 500 DS'ish type posts they posted before I took a peak in what I thought was the Random Thread.

To be fair, they've been leaking out all over the place for a while, it'll be the devils own job to put them back now. Good luck :thumbsup:


The mad thing is that the biggest problem with old timey posters was the fact that the DS lot didn't integrate with the rest of the forum, they kept within their own forum ghetto (if you will).

I listened to the complaints and whinges over actual years and ignored it because...

Yeah, the noobs became regular posters like the the rest of us, took part in other threads and forums much to the benefit of the site in the craft threads for example. Sometimes old shit happens and it's sorted with a couple of admin posts but they're Dogs now.

Have a think about that.


Yeah I have, I did at one time actually say myself that they were insular and should 'come out' - I suppose the old adage 'be careful what you wish for' comes back to bite everyone's arse eventually.

I don't have a problem with them as long as they apply themselves to this forum's 'ways' instead of thinking, as it appears to me, that they can come here to alter it to their liking. :thumbsup:


You just don’t like people challenging your views. :dunno:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Hobbit » Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I didn’t realise we had one of the creators of The League of Gentlemen amongst us?! :yikes:


Should I change the guest avatar to Tubbs? :ooer:



:mrgreen:
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5823
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Well done for getting the reference, shitstain...


I came up with it in the first place :brickwall: :brickwall:


You came up with what first?


The royston vasey comment. Months ago when you were wittering on about the forum only being for those who have posted together for ten years.

Something you repeat frequently.

In fact you say the same things over and over. Has anything new happened recently? No one would know because everythings about 5yrs + ago.



It’s been said on here loads of times over the years. I don’t think you can claim credit for it... :roll:


I can. In fact I can say what I want, thats how it works right?
Last edited by Goodwife on Wed May 02, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I didn’t realise we had one of the creators of The League of Gentlemen amongst us?! :yikes:


Should I change the guest avatar to Tubbs? :ooer:


It’s pretty much how I envision guests anyway!

Image
Last edited by NastyNickers on Wed May 02, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Hobbit » Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 pm

that's huge innit

but as I'm not admin tonight I care not one jot
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5823
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I didn’t realise we had one of the creators of The League of Gentlemen amongst us?! :yikes:


Should I change the guest avatar to Tubbs? :ooer:


Snowflake Dean might have a meltdown at your displaying his mrs to all and sundry
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Vam » Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I didn’t realise we had one of the creators of The League of Gentlemen amongst us?! :yikes:


Should I change the guest avatar to Tubbs? :ooer:


no

shit .... :ooer:
Vam
 
Posts: 14551
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:that's huge innit

but as I'm not admin tonight I care not one jot


My phone resizes it automatically for me.
I’ll shrink it, one jiff.

Done. Sorry HobnotMod :wubwub:
Last edited by NastyNickers on Wed May 02, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests