A right load of bollocks...

Re: Quiz

Postby Kiki » Sun May 27, 2018 7:17 pm

3 for me today, and I'm amazed I got that many. :gigglesnshit:

Well done to Sunny!
Kiki

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Looks like Sunny is in for her second win of the tournament, always supposing Megaera doesn't come in with a late burst from her hidey hole in Area 51 using her remote viewing technique. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 28, 2018 6:28 am

I suppose I better kick this off today then.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 28, 2018 6:31 am

Maybe not then, been locked out 'invalid name and password' :dunno:

I'll have to try later, got no time now.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Claire » Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 am

Trapper John wrote:Maybe not then, been locked out 'invalid name and password' :dunno:

You must have put it in wrong :dunno:
Claire

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 28, 2018 8:26 am

Claire wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Maybe not then, been locked out 'invalid name and password' :dunno:

Story of his life.

:gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Claire » Mon May 28, 2018 8:40 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:

Story of his life.

Claire

Postby Dimples » Mon May 28, 2018 8:44 am

That's interesting.

When I was in London last week, I tried to log in to the quiz from my iPad. The username and password were correct - I checked them both several times - but I couldn't get in either. :dunno:
Dimples

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 28, 2018 9:08 am

Dimples wrote:That's interesting.

When I was in London last week, I tried to log in to the quiz from my iPad. The username and password were correct - I checked them both several times - but I couldn't get in either. :dunno:

Did you go to the Chelsea flower show? I’m not tempted now I know how corporate it all is and my gardens better than their show gardens anyway.

I may go to the Hampton Court one though.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dimples » Mon May 28, 2018 9:15 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Did you go to the Chelsea flower show? I’m not tempted now I know how corporate it all is and my gardens better than their show gardens anyway.

No, I made a point of avoiding it. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 28, 2018 9:18 am

Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Haha, it’s ok even though it’s a bit overcrowded by the upper crust :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dimples » Mon May 28, 2018 9:22 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Haha, it’s ok even though it’s a bit overcrowded by the upper crust :gigglesnshit:

I thought it might have been. I tend to try to avoid big events and places where there are always loads of people milling around. Sometimes of course, that's completely impossible but I find these type of things rather trying.

After meeting a friend for a while on Tuesday, I just tootled around a bit for the rest of the day and then Mr D and I went to the theatre in the evening. On Wednesday, I did a bit of shopping. :smilin:
Dimples

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 28, 2018 9:33 am

Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I thought it might have been. I tend to try to avoid big events and places where there are always loads of people milling around. Sometimes of course, that's completely impossible but I find these type of things rather trying.

After meeting a friend for a while on Tuesday, I just tootled around a bit for the rest of the day and then Mr D and I went to the theatre in the evening. On Wednesday, I did a bit of shopping. :smilin:

Yeah it’s a shame that some of the things I enjoy doing are also enjoyed by hundreds of others. You couldn’t even walk into the show gardens like they do on the tele, it’s a bit like going to a museum and gawping, I prefer to be immersed in the experience but the show gardens are too precious for public trespassing obvs.

Sounds like you had a good trip, what did you see at the theatre?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dimples » Mon May 28, 2018 9:38 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Yeah it’s a shame that some of the things I enjoy doing are also enjoyed by hundreds of others. You couldn’t even walk into the show gardens like they do on the tele, it’s a bit like going to a museum and gawping, I prefer to be immersed in the experience but the show gardens are too precious for public trespassing obvs.

Sounds like you had a good trip, what did you see at the theatre?

We went to see The Mousetrap. It was performance number 27,347. :twirl:
Dimples

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 28, 2018 9:44 am

Oh I love Mousetrap. You’re in on the secret now then. It’s a perfect Christmas time play for me though.
King Lear is on tv tonight, looking forward to that.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms