Your mood today? (Second helpings)

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your mood today? (Second helpings)

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Budgie seeking attention wrote:By fuck, people get themselves into a right state over these forums don't they?

Brexit means Brexit, any of you fergals don't like us crackers, you know where the door is...

... Is what I read on Claire's Twitter. I'm at daily mail disgust levels right now.

Probably a hack - Claire wouldn't use racist terms.

She’s not keen on the English... :ooer:

that works ok for me, I'm not keen on arseholes

It’s people like her that put the rest of the sweaties off and made them vote stay. She does more harm than good. The mental old cunt... :off head:
Dean

Postby McAz » Thu May 24, 2018 11:46 am

Helena wrote:
McAz wrote:
Budgie seeking attention wrote:By fuck, people get themselves into a right state over these forums don't they?

Brexit means Brexit, any of you fergals don't like us crackers, you know where the door is...

... Is what I read on Claire's Twitter. I'm at daily mail disgust levels right now.

On another note, why did you chsnge your avi! :grrrrr:

I liked the other ones arms...cheered me right up :wubbers:

I use this one from time to time as a caution when things get too nasty. I'll put up a funny one again soon.
McAz

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 11:46 am

Budgie lives matter wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

She is sectarian - she doesn't like the Huns or Orange. And provably so. See cm for evidence.

So why couldn't she be racist?

Wouldn’t surprise me if she was. Most people involved in ‘Nationalist’ parties usually are...
Dean

Postby Budgie rabble rouser » Thu May 24, 2018 11:53 am

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

that works ok for me, I'm not keen on arseholes

It’s people like her that put the rest of the sweaties off and made them vote stay. She does more harm than good. The mental old cunt... :off head:

She is a cybernat who hates Britain, judging by the amount of retweets of Crimes Of Britain she has.

I was discussing her with friends in my lodge, sipping gin and kissing pictures of the queen, and me and the local police chief and head of SFA decided she was a mentalist not worth thinking about.

She was calling Meghan markle all sorts, I heard...
Budgie rabble rouser

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 24, 2018 12:04 pm

The budgie show has started......

.....A RL face off with Claire's husband...I'll give it two months... :hap: :hap:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Vam NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:This place really can be the pits sometimes. Some of the dregs of humanity tirelessly spewing out their bile and mindless hatred, day after day. I can't help but wonder what the reality of these people's real lives must be like.

Fortunately, the good around here still far outweighs the bad shit. That's why I stick around, I guess.

Self-indulgent post, I know. But hey, it's a 'mood' thread after all...and I just felt like getting that out...

You bite too easy. I used to reply to every single bad thing said about me, it wore me down. I have a totally different approach now.

Yeah, probably. I don't answer every name check. But ...<moment of weakness alert> ... the whole racism shtick of the last few days has got to me a little. I just found it surreal, tbh.

Think I'll try and do the whole Maddog thing for a while....

You saw the light at the end of the tunnel and you should be applauded for it.
Rockstar

Postby Budgie not logged in » Thu May 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Rockstar wrote:The budgie show has started......

.....A RL face off with Claire's husband...I'll give it two months... :hap: :hap:

not quite... I've learned my lesson not to get carried away on here... its enjoyable but impossible.I don't have the time.

I'll be in mcchuills later with the untermensch.... please take over ...
Budgie not logged in

Postby Dimples » Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Dean wrote:
Budgie lives matter wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

She is sectarian - she doesn't like the Huns or Orange. And provably so. See cm for evidence.

So why couldn't she be racist?

Wouldn’t surprise me if she was. Most people involved in ‘Nationalist’ parties usually are...

I'm not... :paranoid:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Budgie not logged in wrote:

not quite... I've learned my lesson not to get carried away on here... its enjoyable but impossible.I don't have the time.

so you are telling us she hates protestants? :yikes:

Postby McAz » Thu May 24, 2018 12:23 pm

I leave for JockMcGurgleLand in a few minutes - SNP racists beware. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Claire was supposedly trolling JK Rowling on twitter a few years back too.

Get her started on Islamic terror/migrant issues + she starts to sound worryingly like Puzz. It's why she used to rant crazily about Anne666 on here.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 24, 2018 12:40 pm

did I just misread that

she did what to who?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Budgie in risk of losing job » Thu May 24, 2018 1:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Budgie not logged in wrote:

so you are telling us she hates protestants? :yikes:

The evidence is over on CM...

She is guilty as fuck... uses a sectarian insult then denies knowing what it actually meant...

As for JK Rowling that wouldn't surprise me, all the cybernats were attacking her not long ago.
Budgie in risk of losing job

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 1:34 pm

How can someone sustain keeping all these different online personas and 'sides' going for years and years without going loopy? The pressure to remember who they're supposed to be on any given day must be awful!
Why would anyone choose to put themselves through that and without it affecting their real life?

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:How can someone sustain keeping all these different online personas and 'sides' going for years and years without going loopy? The pressure to remember who they're supposed to be on any given day must be awful!
Why would anyone choose to put themselves through that and without it affecting their real life?

It did affect her real life. She was suspended from work and her husband had to ban her from going on the computer...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms