Your mood today? (Second helpings)

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your mood today? (Second helpings)

Postby measurer » Thu May 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Hmmm, maybe you need Calcium by itself. Here is why I asked:

Vitamin D toxicity

If you have calcium supplements and you also take vitamin D medicines separately along with it, it could lead to vitamin D toxicity. The normal vitamin D levels in your body is 30-70 ng/ml and if it goes above 100 ng/ml, it is known as vitamin D toxicity which is caused by the build-up of calcium in your blood. The symptoms of vitamin D toxicity are nausea, weakness, frequent urination and loss of appetite. In the long run, it could lead to kidney problems.
measurer

Postby dis » Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm

measurer wrote:Hmmm, maybe you need Calcium by itself. Here is why I asked:

Vitamin D toxicity

If you have calcium supplements and you also take vitamin D medicines separately along with it, it could lead to vitamin D toxicity. The normal vitamin D levels in your body is 30-70 ng/ml and if it goes above 100 ng/ml, it is known as vitamin D toxicity which is caused by the build-up of calcium in your blood. The symptoms of vitamin D toxicity are nausea, weakness, frequent urination and loss of appetite. In the long run, it could lead to kidney problems.

I was prescribed it by my kidney doctor, so I hope it’s not that. I was feeling like this last week and then I realised after today that it was the same day I took these feckin tablets. I will tell her when I see her but I won’t be taking them again.

Cheers Mes x
dis

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Don't Fuck Tiny Todgers

just saying

Dean Fucked TingTong?
That would explain why Micky dislikes him so much. :pointlaugh:

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 5:00 pm

measurer wrote:Hmmm, maybe you need Calcium by itself. Here is why I asked:

Vitamin D toxicity

Vitamin D is the sunshine one right?

Who knew taking vitamin tablets could lead to all that shit....
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Thu May 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Glass half full.

I went to the dentist today to get a veneer refitted, it fell out on my birthday and I had a load of shit with my usual dentist about re-registering with the NHS (A years waiting list of 600 people in a very low immigrant population before one of you bastards start acting up!) and life got in the way for a bit so I ended up going private. I get a contribution from Denplan through work but so far it's cost £77 for the initial consultation and £65 for the refit that wasn't helped by the veneer breaking during the installation. I've got my mums smile back but I can't really bite with that tooth so I'm going to have to save a bit to get a replacement sorted, I don't have a lot of confidence in the repair even though the dentist told me not to sweat it.

I've been smoking way too much, my pegs look like burnt chips but I've got an appointment with the hygienist at the end of the month and I'll probably fall asleep as usual when my teeth are getting scraped. If I won the lottery I wouldn't have a toothbrush, I'd have an oral hygienist :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Stooo wrote:Glass half full.

I went to the dentist today to get a veneer refitted, it fell out on my birthday and I had a load of shit with my usual dentist about re-registering with the NHS (A years waiting list of 600 people in a very low immigrant population before one of you bastards start acting up!) and life got in the way for a bit so I ended up going private. I get a contribution from Denplan through work but so far it's cost £77 for the initial consultation and £65 for the refit that wasn't helped by the veneer breaking during the installation. I've got my mums smile back but I can't really bite with that tooth so I'm going to have to save a bit to get a replacement sorted, I don't have a lot of confidence in the repair even though the dentist told me not to sweat it.

I've been smoking way too much, my pegs look like burnt chips but I've got an appointment with the hygienist at the end of the month and I'll probably fall asleep as usual when my teeth are getting scraped. If I won the lottery I wouldn't have a toothbrush, I'd have an oral hygienist :wubbers:

Medical tourism India. :whistle:
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 pm

I'm in a Devil May Care mood today. And seeing how I'm the big bad mod here - well, why not, eh? :awesome:
measurer

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 pm

measurer wrote:I'm in a Devil May Care mood today. And seeing how I'm the big bad mod here - well, why not, eh? :awesome:

So I'd best log out now eh mes.......... :doomed:
Mickyboy

Postby dis » Thu May 17, 2018 7:03 pm

I’m in a much better mood now, sun’s oot and it’s Friday tomorrow :hap: woo hoo.
dis

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu May 17, 2018 7:10 pm

violent
every turn i took today ended in trouble
:monkey:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 17, 2018 7:12 pm

exhausted

I need some TLC
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby dis » Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
measurer wrote:Do you take vitamin D too?

It's a calcium and vitamin d tablet all in one. Adcal D3 or something. I have tried every kind and they all make me feel hellish, I started with the ones you dissolve in water, then the chewable ones, now these caplet things but my god, I have never felt so shit. So they'll have to come up with something else now. I might try cod liver oil but I'm no a fan of them, they make me burp fish taste. :pukeup:

That makes it look almost pleasant.
dis

Postby dis » Thu May 17, 2018 7:15 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:Shite. just shite. I've been up since half 5 and then at the hospital and on the way back hanging out of the car window like a dog because I thought I was going to spew. I had a cool bag ready to catch it. I took a bad reaction to a calcium tablet? :ooer: that's just ridiculous ffs.

Oh dis. :wubbers: I hope you feel better soon!

Unreal eh? I am a walking disaster zone. :mrgreen:

An adorable one though.
If it’s any consolation, I have the same issue with iron tablets. They make me sick as a dog, and itchy and red. Fine with the drip though.

Oh iron tablets are horrendous. I don’t need them anymore thankfully. I won’t get in to the trouble I have with them. :ooer:

It’s good you can tolerate the drip, it’s not something you can go without if you need it.
dis

Postby dis » Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:exhausted

I need some TLC

Aw wee hobbit, have you got any cakes?
dis

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 pm

dis wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:exhausted

I need some TLC