Your mood today? (Second helpings)

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your mood today? (Second helpings)

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 11:19 am

Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:This place really can be the pits sometimes. Some of the dregs of humanity tirelessly spewing out their bile and mindless hatred, day after day. I can't help but wonder what the reality of these people's real lives must be like.

Fortunately, the good around here still far outweighs the bad shit. That's why I stick around, I guess.

Self-indulgent post, I know. But hey, it's a 'mood' thread after all...and I just felt like getting that out...

You bite too easy. I used to reply to every single bad thing said about me, it wore me down. I have a totally different approach now.

Yeah, probably. I don't answer every name check. But ...<moment of weakness alert> ... the whole racism shtick of the last few days has got to me a little. I just found it surreal, tbh.

Think I'll try and do the whole Maddog thing for a while....

If you reply to anything and bite, whether it’s true or not, they will only continue on that road. Ultimately, no one gives a shit if you’re racist or not or a liar or not, it doesn’t matter. It only matters if you give it traction.

You speak a lot of sense sometimes.

Are you coming on to me?
Dean

Postby Budgie seeking attention » Thu May 24, 2018 11:20 am

By fuck, people get themselves into a right state over these forums don't they?

Brexit means Brexit, any of you fergals don't like us crackers, you know where the door is...

... Is what I read on Claire's Twitter. I'm at daily mail disgust levels right now.
Budgie seeking attention

Postby Vam » Thu May 24, 2018 11:20 am

Jem wrote:[

Yeah, he does.

Who knew?! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am

Dean wrote:
Vam NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:This place really can be the pits sometimes. Some of the dregs of humanity tirelessly spewing out their bile and mindless hatred, day after day. I can't help but wonder what the reality of these people's real lives must be like.

Fortunately, the good around here still far outweighs the bad shit. That's why I stick around, I guess.

Self-indulgent post, I know. But hey, it's a 'mood' thread after all...and I just felt like getting that out...

You bite too easy. I used to reply to every single bad thing said about me, it wore me down. I have a totally different approach now.

Yeah, probably. I don't answer every name check. But ...<moment of weakness alert> ... the whole racism shtick of the last few days has got to me a little. I just found it surreal, tbh.

If you reply to anything and bite, whether it’s true or not, they will only continue on that road. Ultimately, no one gives a shit if you’re racist or not or a liar or not, it doesn’t matter. It only matters if you give it traction.

True. Like you implying Vam was a mentally ill alcoholic every day for several months :mrgreen:

Postby Budgie not logged in » Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 am

Vam wrote:
Jem wrote:[

Yeah, he does.

Who knew?! :gigglesnshit:

Even I've got a wide-on and I'm a bloke!!!!
Budgie not logged in

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:

True. Like you implying Vam was a mentally ill alcoholic every day for several months :mrgreen:

Exactly, baghead...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 11:28 am

Budgie seeking attention wrote:By fuck, people get themselves into a right state over these forums don't they?

Brexit means Brexit, any of you fergals don't like us crackers, you know where the door is...

... Is what I read on Claire's Twitter. I'm at daily mail disgust levels right now.

What has the nutcase been tweeting now?
Such a drame queen. :shame:

Postby Jem » Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 am

Dean wrote:
Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you coming on to me?
:dafinger: :smilin:
Jem

Postby McAz » Thu May 24, 2018 11:34 am

Budgie seeking attention wrote:By fuck, people get themselves into a right state over these forums don't they?

Probably a hack - Claire wouldn't use racist terms.
McAz

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 am

McAz wrote:

She’s not keen on the English... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Budgie rabble rouser » Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 am

Guest wrote:

What has the nutcase been tweeting now?
Such a drame queen. :shame:

Claire was tweeting prominent black people in parliament, using her @NigelFarage alternate account. I cannot publish what she said in a family forum but allegedly there was KFC, basketball, fried chicken and The Color Purple involved. Also a boat made from a curved fruit.

I am at 99% disgust level even typing this.
Budgie rabble rouser

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

that works ok for me, I'm not keen on arseholes
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

Who is? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Budgie lives matter » Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

She is sectarian - she doesn't like the Huns or Orange. And provably so. See cm for evidence.

So why couldn't she be racist?
Budgie lives matter

Postby Helena » Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

McAz wrote:

On another note, why did you chsnge your avi! :grrrrr:

I liked the other ones arms...cheered me right up :wubbers:
Helena

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms