Hair colour

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hair colour

Postby MG2 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Switch wrote:I had a rainbow put in my hair, I bloody loved it! The colours fade pretty quickly though, apart from the blue, which has lasted 2 more visits to the hairdressers and only blonde highlights put through :pmsl:

I usually always have some sort of bright colour in my hair, like a purple slice along the side, or red, sometimes pink. I've been boring the last 2 visits, because I thought I'd better look more circumspect for my daughters wedding - as mother of the bride :paranoid:

I'm back at the hairdressers next week and am going back to my usual colourful self this time again :thumbsup:

That sounds lovely, is your hair short?

I liked the description Kizzie gave of her hair too. Nice ideas.
MG2

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 13, 2018 6:20 am

Switch wrote:I had a rainbow put in my hair, I bloody loved it! The colours fade pretty quickly though, apart from the blue, which has lasted 2 more visits to the hairdressers and only blonde highlights put through :pmsl:

I usually always have some sort of bright colour in my hair, like a purple slice along the side, or red, sometimes pink. I've been boring the last 2 visits, because I thought I'd better look more circumspect for my daughters wedding - as mother of the bride :paranoid:

I'm back at the hairdressers next week and am going back to my usual colourful self this time again :thumbsup:

Yeah it’s a bit of an issue that the more vibrant colours fade quicker. On my hair red just fades into brown but the lighter shades remain a bit longer. Pinks a really popular colour atm, seen loads of people with it but it’s just a bit too pink for me!

What colour did you go for her wedding?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 13, 2018 6:23 am

Keyser wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:I have dark, chestnut hair in a bob. I really want to stop dying it, but am not ready to brave a few :doomed: stray greys, just yet. Someone I know, just turned 50, has stopped dying and gone totally grey. She looks amazing, she's had kind of silver streaks added to it, it really looks lovely. When I'm older, that is how I'm having mine.

Hardly appropriate for the daughter of Isis and the last Queen of Egypt! :snooty:

Isn’t that exactly how she did have her hair?
This is a bob btw.

Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms