Poll ended at Fri May 11, 2018 1:36 pm

THE OFF SALES
45%
OFF THE RECORD
55%

Total votes : 42

Re: Vote

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 12, 2018 4:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I changed a post slagging off Mes, it was that or delete it, and as M had been so traumatised about a post slagging off admin being deleted I thought I'd just amend it to something nice

why do posters think they can slag off admin with impunity?

I'm sure I said all this last night

Admin slag off members with impunity, and they generally start it.

Why alter a post? That will just make people suspicious of you.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sat May 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I changed a post slagging off Mes, it was that or delete it, and as M had been so traumatised about a post slagging off admin being deleted I thought I'd just amend it to something nice

You always suspect a sinister motive... :grub:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Sat May 12, 2018 4:53 pm

You did actually have a third choice. Leave it. The other admin seem to have thicker thin and can take the rough with the smooth. Since you and Mes were slagging Lady M off and questioning her mental health she should have been able to reply.

That's what's changed imo.
Claire

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I've just told you why

oh and you think we start it, read all the posts that are made in our absence, then take your blinkers off

I'm not going to argue with you, I've done you the courtesy of answering your question, that's it as far as I'm concerned
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Sat May 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

More or less what I said.
Claire

Postby Vam » Sat May 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Claire wrote:
measurer wrote:AFAIK = As Far As I know

:thumbsup:

hiya C :wink: I'm back now...thread's moved on quite a bit, and I'm not sure what the question you said you asked me is? :dunno:
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Claire wrote:

You did actually have a third choice. Leave it. The other admin seem to have thicker thin and can take the rough with the smooth. Since you and Mes were slagging Lady M off and questioning her mental health she should have been able to reply.

nobody asked for your opinion, I know you think we wait with bated breath for your every word

but we really don't

I'm not being drawn into your games, it's ridiculous and is not going to enhance my life
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat May 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Claire wrote:

Or the fourth option (known as the Claire option) is to completely delete half the forum and ban fellow Admin in a batshit crazy epic meltdown!! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Jem » Sat May 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Dean wrote:
Claire wrote:

Or the fourth option (known as the Claire option) is to completely delete half the forum and ban fellow Admin in a batshit crazy epic meltdown!! :pmsl:

:yikes:
Jem

Postby measurer » Sat May 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Slagging her off - link plz? I RESPOND to how others talk to me. And where did I say anything about her mental; health? I IGNORED her, and you saying you thought that was bad is laughable. I put her into Coventry, as there is no arguing with STUPID.
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Claire wrote:

Oi dean I eard that you was vassago, how av you got away with that for so long

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A sinister consequence this time. :monkey:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
measurer wrote:AFAIK = As Far As I know

:thumbsup:

hiya C :wink: I'm back now...thread's moved on quite a bit, and I'm not sure what the question you said you asked me is? :dunno:

Cant' you read back? :ooer:
Claire

Postby Claire » Sat May 12, 2018 5:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Claire wrote:

nobody asked for your opinion, I know you think we wait with bated breath for your every word

but we really don't

I'm not being drawn into your games, it's ridiculous and is not going to enhance my life

I didn't say anyone did but - and I hate to break this to you - it's a forum. If no-one gave an opinion it would be dead.
Claire

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A sinister consequence this time. :monkey:

nah it's just a load of nonsense

I am saddened at the lack of humour though
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms