Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:Have I turned invisible?

Just wondering.

Annoyingly you're still here...

Yeah thought I was being ignored - why I have not got a fucking clue. :Lucia:

Take the hint. She ain’t interested.

Who would that be my little bridge dwelling friend?

I knew it would only be a matter of time before this thread was ruined. :bored:
Keyser

Re: Sunday Friendship Thread

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 9:28 pm

Keyser, you seem a nice chap. Just ignore the bs.
Gigabit

Postby Red Okktober » Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Stooo wrote:You can usually pick up a roll of duct tape for a quid along with fifty twelve inch cable ties, good to go... :thumbsup:

Where do you get your Rohypnol from? :mrgreen:
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:You can usually pick up a roll of duct tape for a quid along with fifty twelve inch cable ties, good to go... :thumbsup:

isn't that a welsh seaside town?

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:Have I turned invisible?

Just wondering.

Annoyingly you're still here...

Yeah thought I was being ignored - why I have not got a fucking clue. :Lucia:

Take the hint. She ain’t interested.

Who would that be my little bridge dwelling friend?

I knew it would only be a matter of time before this thread was ruined. :bored:

There's been a lot of talk on here of people considering putting someone on ignore. I think your smut gets on peoples nerves to be honest. You usually ruin loads of great threads with it. Maybe consider toning it down a bit. I've noticed not many acknowledge you at times. You are a bit old for playing the Lothario to be honest. It's cringey :ooer:

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 3:43 am

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Welsh? Nah, it needs about 3 more L’s and a couple W’s to qualify.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Mon May 14, 2018 4:32 am

Guest wrote:There's been a lot of talk on here of people considering putting someone on ignore. I think your smut gets on peoples nerves to be honest. You usually ruin loads of great threads with it. Maybe consider toning it down a bit. I've noticed not many acknowledge you at times. You are a bit old for playing the Lothario to be honest. It's cringey :ooer:

Funny you should single me out, yet many others who do exactly the same get a free pass (both male and female) but then again I am not a member of any clique on here.

So don't make me laugh about 'ruining' threads - some people can actually have a bit of a joke - it's called having a sense of humour.

Keep your anonymous faux outrage and blatant double standards to yourself thanks. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Helena » Mon May 14, 2018 8:20 am

Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:We've got B and M and Home Bargains here (I'm just outside Belfast) and I've spent a bloody fortune yesterday on gardeny stuff, bedding plants and a plethora of little lights to go on the tree and a bird table :Hiya:

Does it have a steel pole? You're going to have to grease the bastard to stop the squirrels... :ooer:

oops sorry Stooo I missed you last night - its an iron one!

We have loads of squirrels and foxes round here - my poor wee cat was at the vet yesterday getting his tail stitched up as one grabbed him from behind - his tail is completely shaved and he has a cone of shame on, feeling very sorry for himself :bawlin: :bawlin:
Helena

Postby Queen Bee » Mon May 14, 2018 8:29 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:There's been a lot of talk on here of people considering putting someone on ignore. I think your smut gets on peoples nerves to be honest. You usually ruin loads of great threads with it. Maybe consider toning it down a bit. I've noticed not many acknowledge you at times. You are a bit old for playing the Lothario to be honest. It's cringey :ooer:

Funny you should single me out, yet many others who do exactly the same get a free pass (both male and female) but then again I am not a member of any clique on here.

So don't make me laugh about 'ruining' threads - some people can actually have a bit of a joke - it's called having a sense of humour.

Keep your anonymous faux outrage and blatant double standards to yourself thanks. :thumbsup:

Dont stop keys I love your innuendo’s :leer: keep um coming tiger.
Queen Bee

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Welsh? Nah, it needs about 3 more L’s and a couple W’s to qualify.

rhyl, that's it!

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Keyser wrote:

People don’t like double standards to be mentioned on here but mainly I think it’s because they don’t like being shown up as hypocrites. It’s blatant though. Many people make smutty comments or fall out on here or email or PM and don’t get the abuse certain members do.

If a man makes a sex joke or a sexual comment on here some are quick to use the tired old sleazy type of insult or try and make out they are creepy. If a woman does it here, it’s all fine. Both should be fine imo. Ignore the trolls.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Dont stop keys I love your innuendo’s :leer: keep um coming tiger.

Agreed. I also think the people who desperately try to push thei sex pest thing are pretty low. He had a falling out on email with someone here which of course can happen to anyone and it’s been twisted into a victim narrative with him as a stalker. Most of us can see through it.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Problem is the clingy twat gets very pissy if people choose to ignore his sleaze and his pursuit of them, and he starts demanding to know why.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Keyser wrote:

I offer this opinion in a caring manner.
It isn't the 'smut' Keyser. People post worst things than your contributions.It's the fact that it sometimes comes completely out of left field and often has a very tenuous link to the subject being discussed.Occasionally not even a tenuous link.
Just dial it down a few notches or at least make sure it fits into the general mood of the thread.
Openly talking of sending other FMs to coventry on a forum like this is childish baiting to stir up speculation and get attention. Use the available 'ignore' feature and stop being baity pissy-arsed twats. :woteva:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms