Eurovision Song Contest.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 12:48 am

MG2 wrote:
Gigabit wrote:No surprise Ireland giving us 0 after the way we've treated them


If you're talking about The Troubles that makes no sense as in the past they always scored the UK highly and vice versa.

I have no stats to back that up btw.


No with Brexit. I'm sure May saying Ireland is less important and much smaller than the UK has really gone over well too...
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby MG2 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:52 am

Gigabit wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Gigabit wrote:No surprise Ireland giving us 0 after the way we've treated them


If you're talking about The Troubles that makes no sense as in the past they always scored the UK highly and vice versa.

I have no stats to back that up btw.


No with Brexit. I'm sure May saying Ireland is less important and much smaller than the UK has really gone over well too...



Ah okay. I will just slink out quietly.

:shame:
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 1:09 am

I was just providing context...

The UK is just shite. We should either make an effort and then we can complain or continue to be shite and stop complaining!!!
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2018 2:12 am

McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:Israel's got it - yay!


Austria were robbed

Yeah, and Hitler was cuddly. :roll:




Shut up :slap:

I love that song and his voice

User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 2:17 am

McAz wrote:Israel's got it - yay!



:wubwub: And i just got £85 profit!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2018 2:20 am

Seriously???? :thud:

User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 2:41 am

Holly wrote:Seriously???? :thud:



It's classic Eurovision with a splash of politics! :wubwub:

I'm getting tickets for the next one in Israel! :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2018 2:53 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Seriously???? :thud:



It's classic Eurovision with a splash of politics! :wubwub:

I'm getting tickets for the next one in Israel! :canny:


Yes I suppose you're right.

Tickets for Israel?... WOW, that's exciting :thumbsup:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 3:03 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Seriously???? :thud:



It's classic Eurovision with a splash of politics! :wubwub:

I'm getting tickets for the next one in Israel! :canny:


Yes I suppose you're right.

Tickets for Israel?... WOW, that's exciting :thumbsup:


Yea....And the air raid sirens :gigglesnshit: ...Would make for a bloody good party and shooting rockets down!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2018 3:09 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Seriously???? :thud:



It's classic Eurovision with a splash of politics! :wubwub:

I'm getting tickets for the next one in Israel! :canny:


Yes I suppose you're right.

Tickets for Israel?... WOW, that's exciting :thumbsup:


Yea....And the air raid sirens :gigglesnshit: ...Would make for a bloody good party and shooting rockets down!


:ooer:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 13, 2018 7:27 am

Holly wrote:Seriously???? :thud:



Absolutely awful. But typical Eurovision.

I liked France, Cyprus, Italy, UK and Estonia’s entries.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 21984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 13, 2018 7:34 am

I haven't watched Eurovision since my mum & dad made us as kids, Israel won it yes?

What I find odd is that if the whole world hates Israel as much as we are told they do, how come they won?
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35606
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Vicks » Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 am

Israel have won it before..



Dana International won it with this song, it was a catchy wee tune.

You wouldn't know she used to be a man.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68131
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 13, 2018 8:09 am

Vicks wrote:Israel have won it before..



Dana International won it with this song, it was a catchy wee tune.

You wouldn't know she used to be a man.


I saw Dana win while I was in hospital after I’d had my 2nd Caesarian and was a bit high on morphine.
I thought I was hulucinating but in a good, happy way!
I think Terry dropped the award that day.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 21984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Eurovision Song Contest.

Postby Vicks » Sun May 13, 2018 8:25 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicks wrote:Israel have won it before..



Dana International won it with this song, it was a catchy wee tune.

You wouldn't know she used to be a man.


I saw Dana win while I was in hospital after I’d had my 2nd Caesarian and was a bit high on morphine.
I thought I was hulucinating but in a good, happy way!
I think Terry dropped the award that day.


It's not the same without Terry Wogan, he was funny.

It must be your lads birthday soon Lady M, I hope he has a nice time.

:Wiiiine!:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68131
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron_Silver and 12 guests