Guest Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Guest Thread

Postby Stooo » Sun May 13, 2018 3:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Oh I love some guests. I can tell a certain few apart, I think.
I can tell a few of the stupid insult guests apart too.

Squeaky and Phil have been hanging around and trying to post today :pointlaugh:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sun May 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:Good, bad or indifferent, Dogs wouldn’t be Dogs without them.

Some are very good, some are very bad and a couple actually evil.

Much like people in general although anonymity does allow a few guest posters to back themselves up and be far braver than if they posted under their forum names.

Most of them were me. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sun May 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Much like people in general although anonymity does allow a few guest posters to back themselves up and be far braver than if they posted under their forum names.

Well yeah - you are actually satanic to be honest. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Sun May 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Back in the early days admin were regularly accused of guest posting from other forums (who incidentally introduced after seeing how fab it was and abandoned it because it's bloody hard work), saying that we were trying to keep the place looking busy. Yeah, I didn't have premod activated then and we were running around deleting spam and people's dox, so much time to shitpost as a guest... :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby arty farty guest » Sun May 13, 2018 3:28 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Oh I love some guests. I can tell a certain few apart, I think.

I am the arty farty guest that had a chat with you the other night about inspiration!
I also posted my very first watercolour ever in the arty thread when it first started, it was of a curlew. I've been experimenting a bit with attempts at botanical pictures but i haven't really got the hang of watercolour yet that first picture was a total fluke!!

Was really pleased to see some arty fartyness here as it's hard to find anyone that indulges in it or even wants to discuss it so it's lovely seeing others doing their thing whatever that might be!

we need an arty farty emoji although this one works :brickwall: when it's all going horrendously wrong.
arty farty guest

Postby Nucks » Sun May 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Back in the early days admin were regularly accused of guest posting from other forums (who incidentally introduced after seeing how fab it was and abandoned it because it's bloody hard work), saying that we were trying to keep the place looking busy. Yeah, I didn't have premod activated then and we were running around deleting spam and people's dox, so much time to shitpost as a guest... :woteva:

This place is often so busy that I get booted (too many connections or something?). Don’t see why any of you would have to resort to that. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Sun May 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Are my horns that obvious? :twisted:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sun May 13, 2018 3:42 pm

arty farty guest wrote:

I am the arty farty guest that had a chat with you the other night about inspiration!
I also posted my very first watercolour ever in the arty thread when it first started, it was of a curlew. I've been experimenting a bit with attempts at botanical pictures but i haven't really got the hang of watercolour yet that first picture was a total fluke!!

Was really pleased to see some arty fartyness here as it's hard to find anyone that indulges in it or even wants to discuss it so it's lovely seeing others doing their thing whatever that might be!

we need an arty farty emoji although this one works :brickwall: when it's all going horrendously wrong.

I liked your posts art farty! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun May 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Are my horns that obvious? :twisted:

Well you are always seem quite horny! :trollface:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Sun May 13, 2018 3:47 pm

arty farty guest wrote:

You have no idea how much fucking around this takes :mrgreen:

:artist:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby arty farty guest » Sun May 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Keyser wrote:
arty farty guest wrote:

I got carried away, it was late, poor mods who had to read my lengthy posts - thanks whoever it was on duty that night!
arty farty guest

Postby Keyser » Sun May 13, 2018 3:53 pm

arty farty guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
arty farty guest wrote:

I got carried away, it was late, poor mods who had to read my lengthy posts - thanks whoever it was on duty that night!

:mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby arty farty guest » Sun May 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
arty farty guest wrote:

You have no idea how much fucking around this takes :mrgreen:

:artist:

oh thank you!!! you are a star Stooo :wubbers: :twirl: :artist:
arty farty guest

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 4:21 pm

MartinPenis is on this forum a lot I think, as are the Trifles. Too scared to face anyone.
Gigabit

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Stooo wrote:

Squeaky and Phil have been hanging around and trying to post today :pointlaugh:

I don’t understand how they’re still so interested so long after being fucked off.
I never had the pleasure of meeting Phil though, thank fuck.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms