In Awe Of Dogs......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Vam » Tue May 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote: even understand a little Arabic.

Lesson 1.

You say Salam Alaikum

And the person then replies Walekum As Salam or Wa-Alaikum-Salaam. :wink:

yeah... shukraan and ma'a salama :thumbsup:

Gotcha! :awesome:

the second part is what I really wish on you - every little helps! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:25 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Oh look another one with rose tinted glasses you must have missed Vam's homophobic and racist comments.

:shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

Go on then, Gob Almighty - spit them out..... :link:

NOT what a thick, provincial, curtain-twitching pleb like you imagines to be racist/homophobic :roll: Please provide irrefutable links that prove I'm a racist and a homophobe

It’s like the same exact kind of lies when you were caught out and picked up on the Lady M is a bike thing.

You’re full of shit. Anyone with even a little bit of intelligence saw your racist comments. We also knew all along you were calling Lady M a bike. You’re too stupid to do subtle and you give yourself away every time. :gigglesnshit:

Only the dumb twats like NN, Frankly or Cleo still believe you.

Postby Vam » Tue May 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Who gives a shit. Both of you have made absolutely disgusting comments, it difficult to tell you apart.

Hang your frilly crinolene up, then. You've seen worse... :dunno:

You never fail to outdo yourself do you?

Never mind, luv. I see yours and the Wife thing's favourite guests have suddenly pitched up to be supportive of you both again. It's all good... :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Oh look another one with rose tinted glasses you must have missed Vam's homophobic and racist comments.

NOT what a thick, provincial, curtain-twitching pleb like you imagines to be racist/homophobic :roll: Please provide irrefutable links that prove I'm a racist and a homophobe

You keep asking for proofs yet don't accept when they are presented to you in black and white.

It is deja vu all over again with the Kawasaki jibe. :thumbsup:

OK, little Rocky man... just for you :wubwub:

I am fluent in 4 languages.
My career spanning many years included dealing with every nationality imaginable on a daily basis.
I have travelled extensively throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
I have worked in Saudi Arabia on a 2-year contract.
I have worked in Oman on a 6-month contract.
I have very close friends based in Cairo, whom I visit whenever I can.
I love Lebanese/Middle Eastern cuisine, and even understand a little Arabic.

Most important of all, I have always respected the customs and culture of any country I have lived in/visited, and I have never bitten the hands that fed me.

Now, instead of spitting out "racist!!" at me all the goddamn time, how about we try 'cosmopolitan' instead. That's much more civilised, non?

What does any of that have to do with the fact you are racist? Or are you only racist on forums :roll:

Go. Read your comments on the sunday friendly thread. Approx page26 onwards

Well said. It has fuck all to do with her racist comments. Most probably made up anyway as we know shes a liar.

It’s as stupid as racists trying to defend themselves by saying one of their neighbours is black. Utter horse shite and well done for pointing it out. She’s fooling no one.

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Who gives a shit. Both of you have made absolutely disgusting comments, it difficult to tell you apart.

Never mind, luv. I see yours and the Wife thing's favourite guests have suddenly pitched up to be supportive of you both again. It's all good... :thumbsup:

You should counter them using Cleo handle. Oh wait Cleo has work in the morning.... :gigglesnshit: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You keep asking for proofs yet don't accept when they are presented to you in black and white.

OK, little Rocky man... just for you :wubwub:

I am fluent in 4 languages.
My career spanning many years included dealing with every nationality imaginable on a daily basis.
I have travelled extensively throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
I have worked in Saudi Arabia on a 2-year contract.
I have worked in Oman on a 6-month contract.
I have very close friends based in Cairo, whom I visit whenever I can.
I love Lebanese/Middle Eastern cuisine, and even understand a little Arabic.

Most important of all, I have always respected the customs and culture of any country I have lived in/visited, and I have never bitten the hands that fed me.

Now, instead of spitting out "racist!!" at me all the goddamn time, how about we try 'cosmopolitan' instead. That's much more civilised, non?

What does any of that have to do with the fact you are racist? Or are you only racist on forums :roll:

Go. Read your comments on the sunday friendly thread. Approx page26 onwards

You actually believe any of that GW? :gigglesnshit: Our cosmopolitan, super rich, champagne and caviar sophisticate who has a daily house cleaner, horses, villa by the sea, only eats at michelin star restaurants every day and whose suitcases each cost in the thousands.....then spends every minute of her spare time on this "pissant" forum raging and screaming obscenities at mere mortals like you.....because of her rich and fulfilling life :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

The worse type are those that imply it then pretend they are the victim :snooty:

She goes from Vile Vam to Victim Vam and the back to Vile Vam in a heartbeat. Rinse and repeat, thread after thread.

For a nasty old cunt she sure does have a thin skin. :pmsl:

Postby Jem » Tue May 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:You know how stubborn CTers are.

For utter stubbornness and stupidity you should re read 'Mash' pretending not to be Jane Doh! :gigglesnshit: Looked a bigger tit than Hunty when he was exposed. Only a fool would poke enough to go through that again eh? :whistle:

:flog:
Jem

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Exactly Rocky although most of us see through her lies by now.

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Calling women bikes and now ‘things’. Someone take that shovel away from Vam as she’s got no control and just keeps digging that hole ever deeper.

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Yes because exposing your racism is showing them support :ooer: But then again, a racist never ever thinks they could be wrong about what they think they know for a fact, so it's impossible to educate someone like you to even understand the basics of equality :thumbsup:

Postby Cleopatra » Tue May 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote: even understand a little Arabic.

Lesson 1.

You say Salam Alaikum

And the person then replies Walekum As Salam or Wa-Alaikum-Salaam. :wink:

yeah... shukraan and ma'a salama :thumbsup:

Gotcha! :awesome:

the second part is what I really wish on you - every little helps! :gigglesnshit:

The little shit, Rocko, rolls around in shit all day on here, causing shit, making shit death comments, whilst pretending to be a good Muslim, young man. Didn't the guy from Slumdog come from Mumbai and roll around in shit, too? That's who comes to mind for me :dunno:
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 pm

I also love how Vam calls posters "curtain twitching plebs". She makes sure to let everyone here know she's also socially at a higher ranking than them, while fake pretending to care about her blue collared friends (back up support). I mean who would fight her battles for her better than the lower class people on here (her words people, not mine!)

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:You know how stubborn CTers are.

For utter stubbornness and stupidity you should re read 'Mash' pretending not to be Jane Doh! :gigglesnshit: Looked a bigger tit than Hunty when he was exposed. Only a fool would poke enough to go through that again eh? :whistle:

Funny you should mention Hunty as you’re actually saying the same things he used to say about Vam and her little gang or coven or whatever the fuck you waffle on about these days.

You’re just bitter at Vam because she puts you in your place.

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
The little shit, Rocko, rolls around in shit all day on here, causing shit, making shit death comments, whilst pretending to be a good Muslim, young man. Didn't the guy from Slumdog come from Mumbai and roll around in shit, too? That's who comes to mind for me :dunno:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

:bell:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms