In Awe Of Dogs......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:26 am

Jem wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Great comeback Micky. I thought you wanted to have a laugh? You’re incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together...

Oh I think I am son, but all you want to do is be as nasty as possible so fuck off and play with the traffic.........

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Don't think so bcos I'm just messing with Stooo whereas Dean just wants to be as nasty and personal as possible which is his usual MO and very boring now.......and actually I though mentioning other people wasn't allowed on this forum but obviously the usual rules don't apply to Dean as we've found many times before........
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:27 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Jem wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Great comeback Micky. I thought you wanted to have a laugh? You’re incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together...

Oh I think I am son, but all you want to do is be as nasty as possible so fuck off and play with the traffic.........

Don't think so bcos I'm just messing with Stooo whereas Dean just wants to be as nasty and personal as possible which is his usual MO and very boring now.......and actually I though mentioning other people wasn't allowed on this forum but obviously the usual rules don't apply to Dean as we've found many times before........

Awwww... It didn’t take long for you to play the victim card did it?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:40 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Jem wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Awwww... It didn’t take long for you to play the victim card did it?

Not playing any victim son, just pointing out what a nasty fucker you are but I don't bite anymore or lower myself to personal insults with you so like I said fuck off with the traffic......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:42 am

Mickyboy wrote:Not playing any victim son, just pointing out what a nasty fucker you are but I don't bite anymore or lower myself to personal insults with you so like I said fuck off with the traffic......

Is it because I’m a man, and you only hit women?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Not playing any victim son, just pointing out what a nasty fucker you are but I don't bite anymore or lower myself to personal insults with you so like I said fuck off with the traffic......

Blah blah
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:47 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah

It must drive you mad knowing you can’t get the better of me. Now post blah blah again you wife beating nonce...
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:47 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah

is that what you're going to teach the little chinese children?

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah

I'm not teaching anyone anything......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah

Another made up job opportunity in Micky’s fantasy world. Who the fuck would ask him to teach English? He can’t even spell...
Last edited by Dean on Mon May 14, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dean

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:51 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah

I'm not teaching anyone anything......

Didn’t they trust you around kids?
Dean

Postby measurer » Mon May 14, 2018 11:51 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Jem wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Don't play dumb - "I'm just messing with Stooo" - you knew exactly what you were doing. No wars going on so you thought you'd start one? I deleted your stupid threads, and will delete your arse if you keep that shit up. Mind you, think Holly wants that "honour".

You told me the other night you don't post threads or get involved coz you're never on a lot......seriously? :shell:
measurer

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 am

measurer wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Jem wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Don't play dumb - "I'm just messing with Stooo" - you knew exactly what you were doing. No wars going on so you thought you'd start one? I deleted your stupid threads, and will delete your arse if you keep that shit up. Mind you, think Holly wants that "honour".

You told me the other night you don't post threads or get involved coz you're never on a lot......seriously? :shell:

So its ok for Dean to post blatant lies about me but I'm the one threatened with a ban HTBF does THAT work Mes.......... :dunno: if that's the way tis forum works now though then fine I'll fuck off........ :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:56 am

Mickyboy wrote:So its ok for Dean to post blatant lies about me but I'm the one threatened with a ban HTBF does THAT work Mes.......... :dunno: if that's the way tis forum works now though then fine I'll fuck off........ :dafinger:

What did you expect to happen when you start a trolling thread?
Dean

Postby measurer » Mon May 14, 2018 11:57 am

Difference being it wasn't the owner of this site he started in on, nor did he wait until said owner was at work...
measurer

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So its ok for Dean to post blatant lies about me but I'm the one threatened with a ban HTBF does THAT work Mes.......... :dunno: if that's the way tis forum works now though then fine I'll fuck off........ :dafinger:

What did you expect to happen when you start a trolling thread?

It wasn't meant to be at all bcos I do actually admire Stooo for keeping this forum going so long........
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms