Ramadan.....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ramadan.....

Postby Stooo » Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:And I suppose you're a shining light of virtue and good living and never made a mistake in your life ever then guest...... no thought not, so until you can you can fuck off with your sanctimonious hypocrisy...... :dafinger:

how many times can one person make the same 'mistake' micky?

Until he realises that it's his fault and always has been... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:And I suppose you're a shining light of virtue and good living and never made a mistake in your life ever then guest...... no thought not, so until you can you can fuck off with your sanctimonious hypocrisy...... :dafinger:

Blah blah....
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Anyway.........as far as I can see Ramadan is just about brainwashed Muslims being led by the nose by some prophet and believing whatever shit they were told whenever, I think that about sums it up.......

As long as you also think Christians are brainwashed into being charitable at Christmas time. :smilin:

And eating chocolate eggs at Easter. :choc: :smilin:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Blah blah....

how many jobs is it you've lost now?

Postby measurer » Mon May 14, 2018 10:07 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:why do people proclaim that they don't intend to be offensive

and then go ahead and be offensive anyway

They then proclaim they were just having a laugh...
:awesome:
measurer

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Anyway.........as far as I can see Ramadan is just about brainwashed Muslims being led by the nose by some prophet and believing whatever shit they were told whenever, I think that about sums it up.......

As long as you also think Christians are brainwashed into being charitable at Christmas time. :smilin:

And eating chocolate eggs at Easter. :choc: :smilin:

Don’t be dissing chocolate. :snooty:
Nucks

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 pm

You realise Christianity also has Lent, right?

I'm no expert on religion but google tells me that a heap of religions include fasting rituals.
I dunno, I assume it's something to do with suffering so you can feel all pious about how devout you are.
Si_Crewe

Postby Snookerballs » Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Ramadan policy is up to the individual to partake in, young children and the sick can be exempt, a muslim does not have to partake in Ramadan they can donate money to their charity instead if they so wish
Live and let live, if it does not affect you personnally what is the problem, it is their belief, I see no problem with that .We have our own lent in Christain Belief where we are supposed to give up the foods that we enjoy.
Snookerballs

Postby Dean » Tue May 15, 2018 12:01 am

Micky went from ... ‘I just want to know a thing about Muslims’... to... ‘The cunts bombed our chip shop’ in 3 pages :pmsl:

It doesn’t take long for Mickys true feeling about Muslims (and any brown person) to come out. He’s a racist piece of shit. He deserves the shit life he currently has...
Dean

Postby Mes NLI » Tue May 15, 2018 12:06 am

Dean wrote:Micky went from ... ‘I just want to know a thing about Muslims’... to... ‘The cunts bombed our chip shop’ in 3 pages :pmsl:

It doesn’t take long for Mickys true feeling about Muslims (and any brown person) to come out. He’s a racist piece of shit. He deserves the shit life he currently has...

Actually glad that I wasn't moderating that but if any member thought he had changed, then tonight you have seen his true colours.
Mes NLI

Postby Dean » Tue May 15, 2018 12:18 am

Mes NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:Micky went from ... ‘I just want to know a thing about Muslims’... to... ‘The cunts bombed our chip shop’ in 3 pages :pmsl:

Actually glad that I wasn't moderating that but if any member thought he had changed, then tonight you have seen his true colours.

He’s a harmless racist. Too much of a pussy to actually go out and do something about it...
Dean

Postby calitom » Tue May 15, 2018 12:39 am

HobbitFeet wrote:why do people proclaim that they don't intend to be offensive

and then go ahead and be offensive anyway

calitom

Postby Mes NLI » Tue May 15, 2018 12:49 am

Dean wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:

He’s a harmless racist. Too much of a pussy to actually go out and do something about it...

Hell, u think I dunno that? A racist one I believe though. Shame, as I thought he had maybe seen the light. Aw well...:dunno:
Mes NLI

Postby Nucks » Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 am

Mes NLI wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:

Hell, u think I dunno that? A racist one I believe though. Shame, as I thought he had maybe seen the light. Aw well...:dunno:

As it happens, that was just him getting a snack from the fridge, so in the end nothing came of it.
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 am

Dean wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:

So going by your logic Dean you'd actually advocate me going out and beating up a black person just to get your approval......don't think so son bcos I'm not a racist.......whereas you're just a troublemaking troll who likes to cause as much shit as possible so you can go play with the traffic....... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms