Ramadan.....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ramadan.....

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Keyser wrote:Not interested.

The contemporary historical evidence for the Prophet is virtually nil - much like Yeshua ben Yosef.

Unlike Yeshua however that may be a very good thing judging by the more unsavoury aspects of the bloke's life (if he ever existed).

But that's organised religion for you - fooling billions for millennia. :shake head:

Agree with your last sentence.......
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:58 pm

The contemporary historical evidence for the Prophet is virtually nil - much like Yeshua ben Yosef.

Unlike Yeshua however that may be a very good thing judging by the more unsavoury aspects of the bloke's life (if he ever existed).

But that's organised religion for you - fooling billions for millennia. :shake head:

Ah that's the atheist in you saying that devoid of any fact...
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Anyway.........as far as I can see Ramadan is just about brainwashed Muslims being led by the nose by some prophet and believing whatever shit they were told whenever, I think that about sums it up.......

but no offence intended ...

That went out the window ages ago guest and I don't give a fuck now....... :mrgreen:

why are you deliberately trying to offend muslims?

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Anyway.........as far as I can see Ramadan is just about brainwashed Muslims being led by the nose by some prophet and believing whatever shit they were told whenever, I think that about sums it up.......

That went out the window ages ago guest and I don't give a fuck now....... :mrgreen:

He is trying to have a go at me...Bless him.... :pmsl: :mrgreen:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

They offend me every time they pointlessly murder some innocent people all in the name of their shitty religion........
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:why do people proclaim that they don't intend to be offensive

and then go ahead and be offensive anyway

Crab bucket mentality.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

He is trying to have a go at me...Bless him.... :pmsl: :mrgreen:

Don't flatter yourself ratcunt......... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

They offend me every time they pointlessly murder some innocent people all in the name of their shitty religion........

that nice man running the corner shop been at it with the old throat slitting again, has he? :roll:

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

The bigot is out... :wurms:
Rockstar

Postby Keyser » Mon May 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Empirical facts and religion are diametrically opposed opposites Rocky. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 pm

How the fuck can I be a bigot when I state a fact you areswipe?
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Keyser wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Empirical facts and religion are diametrically opposed opposites Rocky. :cuppaT:

That's your opinion...
Rockstar

Postby Keyser » Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

That's your opinion...

Fair enough. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 pm

is the hostel making you wait until sundown for your dinner, micky? is that why you're being so shitty about ramadan?

Postby Markey mark » Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Ramadan there’s massive problems with children in schools passing out because they are exhausted during the month of Ramadan , in my partner council offices if your Muslim and doing Ramadan , you can start work hour late , plus have more breaks during the day for the month of Ramadan , just taking the piss of the other staff that works for the council ,
Markey mark

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms