Ramadan.....

A right load of bollocks...

Ramadan.....

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm

I read something about this on another thread so I thought I'd make a proper topic of it......

I don't mean to be intentionally offensive in the slightest, but having observed it on occasion and spoken to various people at one time or other, the only thing I can conclude about Ramadan is that it's for better off Muslims to feel better about themselves for one month of the year, so they starve themselves during the day so they get an idea of what genuinely poor and impoverished Muslims feel like every day, is that about the size of it......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Re: Ramadan.....

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I read something about this on another thread so I thought I'd make a proper topic of it......

I don't mean to be intentionally offensive in the slightest, but having observed it on occasion and spoken to various people at one time or other, the only thing I can conclude about Ramadan is that it's for better off Muslims to feel better about themselves for one month of the year, so they starve themselves during the day so they get an idea of what genuinely poor and impoverished Muslims feel like every day, is that about the size of it......... :dunno:

I've just never understood why any deity would ever want it's followers to starve themselves, even if it's only in the hours of daylight. I suppose it's fucked up religionists doing fucked up things as usual.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
but having observed it on occasion

If you are starving....set up a crowdfund mate....I will help you (eat 3 times a day and flight to Philippines and thensome)....Muslims are in the giving mood this time of the year.... :hap:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I read something about this on another thread so I thought I'd make a proper topic of it......

I've just never understood why any deity would ever want it's followers to starve themselves, even if it's only in the hours of daylight. I suppose it's fucked up religionists doing fucked up things as usual.

I have to be careful here bcos I really don't want to offend anyone if at all possible but...........anyone that allows themselves to be brainwashed and hypnotised (which imo is what it is) isn't all there in the first place, bcos surely everyone has a mind of their own, or maybe some people just prefer to be led, whilst others like to ram their religious ideals down others throat AKA ISIS just for example, which is why I don't follow any religion anymore.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

If you are starving....set up a crowdfund mate....I will help you (eat 3 times a day and flight to Philippines and thensome)....Muslims are in the giving mood this time of the year.... :hap:

I'm not starving bcos I'm not Muslim........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

:ooer:
Read thensome very wrong.

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Mickyboy wrote: whilst others like to ram their religious ideals down others throat AKA ISIS just for example,

ISIS tried to ram their religious ideals down your throat? Where? Did they come for English Tea where you live under the bridge? eyebrow
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You did mention you have observed it on occasion....Fucking chav...Making mockery of the English language.... :trollface:

The offer still stands. Muslims will rush to your aid.....
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You did mention you have observed it on occasion....Fucking chav...Making mockery of the English language.... :trollface:

The offer still stands. Muslims will rush to your aid.....

I meant I've seen other people do it you thick twat.......... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

People living under the bridge don't always get 3 hot meals a day...Nothing to do with Ramadan you ignorant old shit....
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

People living under the bridge don't always get 3 hot meals a day...Nothing to do with Ramadan you ignorant old shit....

Fuck off and play with the traffic ratboy.........
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Stop your trolling Micki....You have been warned.... :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon May 14, 2018 6:37 pm

why do people proclaim that they don't intend to be offensive

and then go ahead and be offensive anyway
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Stop your trolling Micki....You have been warned.... :thumbsup:

Are you admin on here NO!!! so fuck off ratboy........
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:why do people proclaim that they don't intend to be offensive

and then go ahead and be offensive anyway

I'm only replying in kind HF so get it right please........
Mickyboy

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms