DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 am

dee123 really gets on my tits
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby jra » Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 am

Canary wrote:
jra wrote:
Oh give over.


It's not like I've posted any personal information.
Oh I think nosey people could narrow down the id of some poor old guy found in a pool of blood!!
Not like it happens in every street ffs.
Sorry for your loss.


Good luck with that and tbh that's a bit sad.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby jra » Thu May 17, 2018 7:33 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Canary wrote:
jra wrote:
Oh give over.


It's not like I've posted any personal information.
Oh I think nosey people could narrow down the id of some poor old guy found in a pool of blood!!
Not like it happens in every street ffs.
Sorry for your loss.


Lots of people getting stabbed in Luton as you would expect but no-one fatally since 6th May.


You mean you've actually checked. That's got loser written all over it.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby jra » Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 am

Guest wrote:Did this guy still live with his mum?


No, but she was there at the time looking after him in his time of need. What is this? The Spanish Inquisition.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby dis » Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 am

The less said about it the better.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby bogtrotter » Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 am

dis wrote:The less said about it the better.


That should be jra's motto.
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 am

jra wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jra wrote:
Oh give over. It's not like I've posted any personal information.


What happened to him?

Found in a pool of blood in the kitchen, sounds like a murder or something, horrific.


Lung cancer, I believe, which had spread to the lymph glands.


Was he a smoker?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 am

Oh god it another day of angry guesties having a go at Goodwife. I find it strange how so many here get their knickers in a twist over some fairly mild comments about NN- being called duck face is tame as fuck for here, yet they happily join in the attacks on GW that have gone on for a year. A bit hypocritical and just seems very odd.

Deans right, jealousy is probably the root of most of it for both NN and GW.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Canary » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am

jra wrote:
Canary wrote:
jra wrote:
Oh give over.


It's not like I've posted any personal information.
Oh I think nosey people could narrow down the id of some poor old guy found in a pool of blood!!
Not like it happens in every street ffs.
Sorry for your loss.


Good luck with that and tbh

that's a bit sad.
Well yes of course it's sad! That goes without saying.
I was actually trying to ADVISE you why you should give out as little info as possible. (Just in case it was a criminal incident.)
I've noticed you're often sarky/hostile to people who are speaking up for you, or trying to help you. Strange. :scratch:
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 19143
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:10 am

Guest wrote:Oh god it another day of angry guesties having a go at Goodwife. I find it strange how so many here get their knickers in a twist over some fairly mild comments about NN- being called duck face is tame as fuck for here, yet they happily join in the attacks on GW that have gone on for a year. A bit hypocritical and just seems very odd.

Deans right, jealousy is probably the root of most of it for both NN and GW.


A year?? GW has only been a member since January.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 17, 2018 9:28 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh god it another day of angry guesties having a go at Goodwife. I find it strange how so many here get their knickers in a twist over some fairly mild comments about NN- being called duck face is tame as fuck for here, yet they happily join in the attacks on GW that have gone on for a year. A bit hypocritical and just seems very odd.

Deans right, jealousy is probably the root of most of it for both NN and GW.


A year?? GW has only been a member since January.



yes

January 2017
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 am

There's a lot of fat defenders on ds. I'm guessing scorcha is obese?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu May 17, 2018 10:14 am

jra wrote:
You mean you've actually checked. That's got loser written all over it.


Yes, I see it's another great success for multiculturalism, knife crime up 86% in 4 years, and you live there, who's the loser again?
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Cunt spotter » Thu May 17, 2018 10:24 am

Guest wrote:There's a lot of fat defenders on ds. I'm guessing scorcha is obese?


I’m guessing you’re a cunt?
User avatar
Cunt spotter
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 10:26 am

Guest wrote:Oh god it another day of angry guesties having a go at Goodwife. I find it strange how so many here get their knickers in a twist over some fairly mild comments about NN- being called duck face is tame as fuck for here, yet they happily join in the attacks on GW that have gone on for a year. A bit hypocritical and just seems very odd.

Deans right, jealousy is probably the root of most of it for both NN and GW.

Because NN is liked and GW isn’t.
:thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest