The Royal Wedding

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Royal Wedding

Postby Jem » Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 pm

jra wrote:I might have some of this recorded. Harry is only a catch because he's well loaded, tbh.

Quasimodo could pull if they were driving around in a huge mansion and lived in a expensive Ferrari.

It's not always about money. Meghan has plenty of her own.
Jem

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 20, 2018 11:27 pm

McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She’s very fit, very little body fat but not too much muscle bulk either. She’s got an athletic shape, which will come from years of her doing yoga. She’ll be incredibly strong.

She’s gorgeous.
The dress was beautiful.

Hmmm - from a purely sex-object (male) pov - she's just above average. The Middleton girls are more shaggable.

I dunno. I prefer Meghan I think. Kate is beautiful, but in a different kind of way.

Yeah, down to taste, I guess.

When did you get a taste? :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:40 pm

measurer wrote:: :again?:

:pmsl:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 12:18 am

measurer wrote:: :again?:

There's a fair few posters on DS who fit that description to a T. :fatcow:

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 12:25 am

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:I might have some of this recorded. Harry is only a catch because he's well loaded, tbh.

Quasimodo could pull if they were driving around in a huge mansion and lived in a expensive Ferrari.

That is JRA you're talking too - he thinks all women can be bought for a price. :hand:

Postby jra » Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 am

Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:

That is JRA you're talking too - he thinks all women can be bought for a price. :hand:

As if that hasn't been said for a thousand million times already. Yeah, I get it, you don't agree. Move on. Change the fucking record. It's shit numbingly boring, listening to parrots repeating the same troll bollocks for years. I made an off the cuff comment based on the film Indecent Exposure and I'll never hear the fucking last of it until I die because of losers like you. Forgive and forget, let bygones be bygones and all that.

Now piss off and leave me alone.

And you might learn the difference in spelling between two, to and too. It's to in this case dumbass.
jra

Postby jra » Mon May 21, 2018 12:56 am

Jem wrote:

I wasn't talking just about Megan. She was the one he settled for. It's not like he's a Hitler dressing virgin before he met Megan and has got his tackle out at a public party. He's a royal and supposed to set some standards somewhere along the way.
jra

Postby Jem » Mon May 21, 2018 1:58 am

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:

I wasn't talking just about Megan. She was the one he settled for. It's not like he's a Hitler dressing virgin before he met Megan and has got his tackle out at a public party. He's a royal and supposed to set some standards somewhere along the way.

Ok.

It's not always about money, full stop.
Jem

Postby Vicky » Mon May 21, 2018 5:01 pm

4C80E9E200000578-5753387-image-a-21_1526911277517.jpg

One of three official photos that were released today.
Vicky

Postby Nucks » Mon May 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Vicks wrote:
4C80E9E200000578-5753387-image-a-21_1526911277517.jpg

One of three official photos that were released today.

What’s your take on the Scottish barometer of the royal family in general? Or does it vary a lot from region to region?
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Mon May 21, 2018 8:29 pm

For all you fans of the Royal Wedding you should have watched EE tonight.

It was 27 minutes of blatant establishment propaganda and one minute of drama at the end.

:Lucia:
Keyser

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 21, 2018 8:33 pm

What kind of idiot watches EE?

:gigglesnshit:

Meghan at 15 outside Bucks.

Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Keyser wrote:For all you fans of the Royal Wedding you should have watched EE tonight.

It was 27 minutes of blatant establishment propaganda and one minute of drama at the end.

:Lucia:

That's why it's gone down in the ratings...Mostly boring as fuck since they let the Tory script writers in.

Postby Holly » Tue May 22, 2018 12:16 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:What kind of idiot watches EE?

:gigglesnshit:

I'm one of those kinds :snooty:

I like EE!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 am

Never thought I'd say this but I enjoyed watching the wedding. Especially the preacher who the establishment will never have seen the likes of before on their turf.
What the hell he was on about when he left love and started passionately going on about fire being one of mans best achievements and how it enabled us to do this that and the other I have no idea and by the looks on the faces of those there neither did they.
Charley and Will were on the verge of giggling fits.
Straight after him there was a gospel style bit of singing which was brilliant .... again not something our establishment are used to at all.
Very entertaining indeed.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms