The Royal Wedding

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Royal Wedding

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Yes but at least he doesn’t call her a slum dweller like some would. Are we now pretending we care about racism on here? After the recent instances where no one gave a shit? Seems a little bit selective wouldn’t you say old boy?

Yes now we'll pretend to care and be foutraged! I still can't get over how everyone just glossed over words like slum dweller and shyster from 2 supposedly cosmopolitan human rights activists!

Postby Holly » Sat May 19, 2018 9:03 am

Is anyone watching?

I am :bell:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Sat May 19, 2018 9:15 am

We are!
They’ve brought home masks and crowns and little checklist games from school/nursery, so I don’t really have a choice in the matter.
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 9:17 am

I am Holly

The social climbing Middletons have just arrived!
Goodwife

Postby Holly » Sat May 19, 2018 9:21 am

What time does the actual wedding start?

My OH wants to watch rugby :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 am

The service is at 12pm so another hr and a half

Tell him to go to the pub :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Junglejayne » Sat May 19, 2018 9:30 am

11.20am Members of the Royal Family begin arriving, entering via the Galilee Porch, some on foot and others by car

11.45am Harry and his best man Prince William are expected to appear at the Chapel’s West Steps, probably on foot, walking past the thousands of spectators invited into the grounds of the castle. This will give Harry an opportunity to acknowledge the 200 representatives from charities he is associated with gathered in the Horseshoe Cloister at the bottom of the steps.

11.55am Following protocol, the Queen will be the last member of the Royal Family to arrive

11.59am With a minute to go, Meghan Markle is expected to turn up at the Chapel’s West Steps by car, from her overnight accommodation, with some of her bridesmaids and pageboys. She will start her journey, which will take her past some of the crowds in the Long Walk, with her mother Doria Ragland - but when the car stops at the castle her mother will exchange places with her bridesmaids and pageboys, including Princess Charlotte and Prince George. Ms Ragland will enter the chapel by the Galilee Porch

12pm The service starts. Everyone will already know most of what to expect as the order of service is being released at midnight on Friday 1pm The newlyweds will emerge about an hour later at the West Steps of the Chapel. They will be waved off on their carriage procession through Windsor by members of both families. The congregation will file out of the chapel to see the newlyweds leave before heading to St George’s Hall for the lunchtime reception hosted by the Queen. The carriage procession through the streets of Windsor is expected to take about 25 minutes
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 am

I want to go shopping, think I'll record it then ff the boring bits later.
Junglejayne

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:34 am

Personally I think it's a wonderful occasion and I wish the happy couple all they wish themselves so the best of luck to them both and it's just a pity Diana couldn't be here to witness what I'm sure will be a glorious event.......... :twirl:
Mickyboy

Postby Holly » Sat May 19, 2018 9:37 am

Goodwife wrote:The service is at 12pm so another hr and a half

Tell him to go to the pub :gigglesnshit:

I've sent him to bed :cheers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 9:46 am

Holly wrote:Is anyone watching?

I am :bell:

Just turned on the telly :Wiiiine!:
Claire

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:51 am

The Queen has made Harry and Meghan Duke and Duchess of Sussex respectively.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ussex.html

Good luck to both of them and I hope they have a wonderful day and a wonderful life together......... :twirl:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 9:53 am

Yeah Im watching it. Going to the neighbors later to watch the events. I must admit I do love these Royal Events, it just seems to make the country much more happier

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 am

Good Plan Holly

I wish they would tell us more who the guests are I don't know who lots of them are
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 am

Guest wrote:Yeah Im watching it. Going to the neighbors later to watch the events. I must admit I do love these Royal Events, it just seems to make the country much more happier

I love the fanfair of it all. And the dresses and the horses.
It’s a so very British.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms