Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:RIP Peter Stringfellow, still a twat on a massive scale though....

Well if sleeping with 1000s of willing women and being a multi millionaire makes him a twat, well I'd love to be that sort of twat too then.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 am

Some are perineums.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Dimples » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 am

Nucks wrote:Some are perineums.


Or even... perinea

:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Peter » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:34 am

Dimples wrote:
Nucks wrote:Some are perineums.


Or even... perinea

:gigglesnshit:



:bum: :bum: :bum:

:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Peter
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Famous taints and gooches of the British Isles.

Taint - woman.
Gooch - man.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:RIP Peter Stringfellow, still a twat on a massive scale though....

Well if sleeping with 1000s of willing women and being a multi millionaire makes him a twat, well I'd love to be that sort of twat too then.

Being as morally bankrupt as the likes of Stringfellow is not something a normal person usually advertises.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:23 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:RIP Peter Stringfellow, still a twat on a massive scale though....

Well if sleeping with 1000s of willing women and being a multi millionaire makes him a twat, well I'd love to be that sort of twat too then.

Being as morally bankrupt as the likes of Stringfellow is not something a normal person usually advertises.


Quite.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:49 pm

How saintly you two are!

This is because he voted Tory isn't it?

Viewing everything through a left-wing lens will make you pretty tedious pretty quickly, look at the bore-fest that is the Guardian.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:How saintly you two are!

This is because he voted Tory isn't it?

Viewing everything through a left-wing lens will make you pretty tedious pretty quickly, look at the bore-fest that is the Guardian.


So promiscuity and the exploitation of women is a Tory thing - thanks for letting us know Ray. Perve-protection at it's finest. :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 pm

In 2017 Larry Flynt offered a $10 million reward for any evidence that would lead to the impeachment of Trump.

Harvey Weinstein is a prominent Democrat as well.
Last edited by Ray of Sunshine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:In 2017 Larry Flynt offered a $10 million reward for any evidence that would lead to the impeachment of Trump.

One perve chasing another - your point? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Dimples wrote:
Nucks wrote:Some are perineums.


Or even... perinea

:gigglesnshit:


I was only pretending to know stuff about bums and fannies. :bawlin:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:How saintly you two are!

This is because he voted Tory isn't it?

Viewing everything through a left-wing lens will make you pretty tedious pretty quickly, look at the bore-fest that is the Guardian.


The Guardian is centrist at best. They supported Blair who was centre right. :whistle: Lefties read the Morning Star.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:RIP Peter Stringfellow, still a twat on a massive scale though....

Well if sleeping with 1000s of willing women and being a multi millionaire makes him a twat, well I'd love to be that sort of twat too then.





But you are, only without the money or the women.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:06 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:In 2017 Larry Flynt offered a $10 million reward for any evidence that would lead to the impeachment of Trump.

One perve chasing another - your point? :scratch:


In May 2015, Flynt endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

In an interview with Marfa Journal later that year, he described his political views as "progressively liberal".
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests