I Just Realized........

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Nobody gave you any shit Micky. You just piped up out of the blue and starting calling Stooo a Heroin addict. You deserve to be banned for that...

Fuck off Dean, he's the one who accused me of being a drug runner so I'm just giving it back, but he can fight his own battles or be a pussy and ban me, so WTF does it have to do with you cunt? :dunno:

You’ve had your last warning Michael. I suggest you do as you’re told and be quiet...

Fuck off cunt you ain't admin so you can't tell me shit although you think it's your forum but you're just a sewer mouth tosser.......... :hand:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Nobody gave you any shit Micky. You just piped up out of the blue and starting calling Stooo a Heroin addict. You deserve to be banned for that...

Fuck off Dean, he's the one who accused me of being a drug runner so I'm just giving it back, but he can fight his own battles or be a pussy and ban me, so WTF does it have to do with you cunt? :dunno:

you made a very serious accusation. stooo is identifiable & that sort of slur could affect his work.

you should apologise before it's too late.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

you made a very serious accusation. stooo is identifiable & that sort of slur could affect his work.

He called me a drug runner which is also a very serious accusation so wtf does he expect......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You’ve had your last warning Michael. I suggest you do as you’re told and be quiet...

Fuck off cunt you ain't admin so you can't tell me shit although you think it's your forum but you're just a sewer mouth tosser.......... :hand:

how can you call anyone a sewer mouth in the same sentence you call them a cunt?

you're not very good at forums, micky.

Postby measurer » Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Irony, much??
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 pm

measurer wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Irony, much??

:laughing:

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I have a sewer mouth? Have you read your own post?

I won’t tell you again, stop this abuse or you’ll be gone from here. Understand?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 pm

measurer wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Irony, much??

I was just telling him he has no say on this forum mes although he swans around like he owns it but until he does he can fuck right off......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

He called me a drug runner which is also a very serious accusation so wtf does he expect......... :dunno:

no he didn't.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I won’t tell you again, stop this abuse or you’ll be gone from here. Understand?

You're not Stooo, Holly, Hobbit Feet, or Measurer, and until your name is in pink you can fuck off cunt OK!!! :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

no he didn't.

He implied it which is the same thing imo.........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Fuck off Dean, he's the one who accused me of being a drug runner so I'm just giving it back, but he can fight his own battles or be a pussy and ban me, so WTF does it have to do with you cunt? :dunno:

You're not Stooo, Holly, Hobbit Feet, or Measurer, and until your name is in pink you can fuck off cunt OK!!! :dafinger:

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

I’ve been lenient with you up until now but any more of that language and you WILL be gone. Do you hear me son?
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

no he didn't.

He implied it which is the same thing imo.........

you need to do some serious apologising. you've gone too far this time.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I’ve been lenient with you up until now but any more of that language and you WILL be fine. Do you hear me son?

Fuck off back to the sewer where you belong boy......... :monkey: :slap: :shoot:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms