I Just Realized........

A right load of bollocks...

I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:41 am

Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Holly » Wed May 16, 2018 9:46 am

Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5179
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 am

Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 am

Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:


a very infantile conclusion to draw.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Holly » Wed May 16, 2018 9:58 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:


You know you will get trolled and given a hard time Micky when you start threads like this. Why put yourself thru it?
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5179
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Gabby » Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 am

Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:


You know you will get trolled and given a hard time Micky when you start threads like this. Why put yourself thru it?


Because he enjoys it, he loves mud slinging..... so he can throw some back..... it passes the day!
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 14705
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Holly » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 am

Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:


You know you will get trolled and given a hard time Micky when you start threads like this. Why put yourself thru it?


Because he enjoys it, he loves mud slinging..... so he can throw some back..... it passes the day!



yes I think you're right :thumbsup:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5179
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:


a very infantile conclusion to draw.


About right for this forum then eh.........
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:09 am

Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:


You know you will get trolled and given a hard time Micky when you start threads like this. Why put yourself thru it?


I'm just asking where the Major is that's all bcos although most of you hate his guts I actually like the old sod........
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 10:09 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:


a very infantile conclusion to draw.


About right for this forum then eh.........


no micky, just for you and yet again you're having a dig at dogs.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 10:11 am

Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:


that's as ridiculous & far fetched as people assuming you've got a job if you don't post for a couple of days.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 am

Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:


You know you will get trolled and given a hard time Micky when you start threads like this. Why put yourself thru it?


Because he enjoys it, he loves mud slinging..... so he can throw some back..... it passes the day!


Atm Gabs my life is on pause so as you say it passes the time, and unlike some people unless I'm poked first I'm never malicious........or not intentionally......
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 am

Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:



Did we really need a whole thread for you to ask that question? :ooer:


Ok Holly move it if it so pleases you.......... :dunno:


You know you will get trolled and given a hard time Micky when you start threads like this. Why put yourself thru it?


Because he enjoys it, he loves mud slinging..... so he can throw some back..... it passes the day!


Your voice is reasonable.


see what i did there :awesome:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:


a very infantile conclusion to draw.


About right for this forum then eh.........


no micky, just for you and yet again you're having a dig at dogs.


Well dogs have digs at me all the time so.........
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Why mac isn't here as much now........his mate the Major seems to have vanished so mac has nobody to play with, so what's happened to the Major.....anyone know........ :dunno:


a very infantile conclusion to draw.


About right for this forum then eh.........


no micky, just for you and yet again you're having a dig at dogs.


Well dogs have licks at me all the time so.........


So the rumors are true :shake head:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mickyboy and 22 guests