ISIS Lunatics Make Sick Threats.......

A right load of bollocks...

ISIS Lunatics Make Sick Threats.......

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

All anyone wants to see is a hard fought tournament and may the best country win (hopefully England), but the sick fucks of ISIS have other ideas it seems........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... naldo.html

The tagline reads 'Victory will be ours' but WHAT victory?....possibly murdering innocent people for no real reason, they are sick fuckers and need to be taken out, so bring on our brilliant SAS and other special forces, and shut these cunts up once and for all, and anyone that supports these bastards wants shutting up as well imo!!!
Mickyboy

Re: ISIS Lunatics Make Sick Threats.......

Postby Dean » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

I wonder how many injuries or deaths will actually occur by the hands of ISIS, compared to the total of football hooligans. I’d imagine English football louts will cause more trouble than ISIS will...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

Meanwhile you find flying the flag is chavvy... :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

Dean wrote:I wonder how many injuries or deaths will actually occur by the hands of ISIS, compared to the total of football hooligans. I’d imagine English football louts will cause more trouble than ISIS will...

I doubt footy hooligans will go around cutting people's throats Dean, unless they're Russian Ultra's of course......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 am

Rockstar wrote:Meanwhile you find flying the flag is chavvy... :pmsl:

Fuck off ratboy adults talking, shooo........ :slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:I wonder how many injuries or deaths will actually occur by the hands of ISIS, compared to the total of football hooligans. I’d imagine English football louts will cause more trouble than ISIS will...

I doubt footy hooligans will go around cutting people's throats Dean, unless they're Russian Ultra's of course......

I doubt ISIS will be going around the World Cup cutting people’s throats either.
Dean

Postby McAz » Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am

We are at war with ISIS - what to you expect them to do, send us Red Cross parcels?
Last edited by McAz on Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I doubt ISIS will be going around the World Cup cutting people’s throats either.

That's exactly what they're threatening to do though Dean, or didn't you read or look at the link properly.......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

That's exactly what they're threatening to do though Dean, or didn't you read or look at the link properly.......... :dunno:

micky, they were aiming it at low intelligence people, hoping to wind them up & scare them.

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am

McAz wrote:We are at war with ISIS - what to you expect them to do, send us Red Cross parcels?

Some of us just want to live in peace though mac, but it seems that peace is a dirty word to isis.........
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Thu May 17, 2018 11:06 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

It’s a Daily Mail scare article aimed to enrage the right wing idiots that believe this sort of thing. Micky, there will be no throats cut by ISIS in Russia during the World Cup. You have no need to be scared...
Dean

Postby McAz » Thu May 17, 2018 11:07 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:We are at war with ISIS - what to you expect them to do, send us Red Cross parcels?

Some of us just want to live in peace though mac, but it seems that peace is a dirty word to isis.........

Peace is a dirty word to the British - we invaded the Middle East, not the other way round.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:10 am

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Peace is a dirty word to the British - we invaded the Middle East, not the other way round.

I'm not getting into all that mac, I'm just saying they need to be stopped.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I'm not getting into all that mac, I'm just saying they need to be stopped.......

stopped from doing what?

Postby McAz » Thu May 17, 2018 11:15 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I'm not getting into all that
mac, I'm just saying they need to be stopped.......

Yes you are, you're blaming ISIS instead of accepting responsibility for your own country.
McAz

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms