ISIS Lunatics Make Sick Threats.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: ISIS Lunatics Make Sick Threats.......

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:We are at war with ISIS - what to you expect them to do, send us Red Cross parcels?

Some of us just want to live in peace though mac, but it seems that peace is a dirty word to isis.........

Micky - your life appears to be one endless brawl. :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl:

Especially with his female partners. Probably why Ting Tong left him...

She was never with him, it's a plausible story for border control out there. Some middle aged bloke willing to buy a bride or a front for the drug smugglers?

I was with her in the Philippines at Xmas Stooo, and I saw her every weekend for over 2 years until she went back to the Phil, so you don't have a clue what you're talking about...........as usual.....and you can make as many cracks as you like about drugs but I'm not going to bite me old son so fuck you.......... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Vicks wrote:I can't believe Micky's comment to Dean, i think it's the worst I've seen on here and I've seen some truly bad one's.

So the 'mighty and all powerful' Dean can't do any wrong in your eyes then Vicks........no wonder you're not a mod anymore............ :shake head:
Mickyboy

Postby Dimples » Thu May 17, 2018 5:48 pm

:ooer: :hide:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Vicks wrote:I can't believe Micky's comment to Dean, i think it's the worst I've seen on here and I've seen some truly bad one's.

So the 'mighty and all powerful' Dean can't do any wrong in your eyes then Vicks........no wonder you're not a mod anymore............ :shake head:

no wonder none of your family want anything to do with you.

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Ooohhhh you bitch (poofy voice)....... :slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

micky, the only woman who even pretends to be interested in you wants a uk visa. that should tell you something.

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

micky, the only woman who even pretends to be interested in you wants a uk visa. that should tell you something.

Is that the best you can do........come back when your balls have dropped or you've lost your virginity......... :roll:
Last edited by Mickyboy on Thu May 17, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Is that the best you can do ?........come back when you're your balls have dropped, or you're you've lost your virginity......... :roll:

neither of which you have experienced.

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 pm

:thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Is that the best you can do ?........come back when you're your balls have dropped, or you're you've lost your virginity......... :roll:

neither of which you have experienced.

His ass isn't kosher.... :trollface:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I was with her in the Philippines at Xmas Stooo, and I saw her every weekend for over 2 years until she went back to the Phil, so you don't have a clue what you're talking about...........as usual.....and you can make as many cracks as you like about drugs but I'm not going to bite me old son so fuck you.......... :dafinger:

I'm not border control mate... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I was with her in the Philippines at Xmas Stooo, and I saw her every weekend for over 2 years until she went back to the Phil, so you don't have a clue what you're talking about...........as usual.....and you can make as many cracks as you like about drugs but I'm not going to bite me old son so fuck you.......... :dafinger:

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Stooo wrote:

So I AM your mate then, make up your mind son........... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So I AM your mate then, make up your mind son........... :dunno:

have you both managed to get your stories straight for the interview?

Postby send em here » Thu May 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Change all the signes to london to scotland :thumbsup:
send em here

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms