The UK And All It's Parts........

A right load of bollocks...

The UK And All It's Parts........

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 pm

If you had the chance or the option to live somewhere else in the UK, be it through work or just for a change of scenery and/or lifestyle, would you take that chance, or are you quite happy living where you are warts and all...........
Mickyboy

Re: The UK And All It's Parts........

Postby McAz » Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Cumbria is the best place to live in England. Scotland is the best place to live in the UK.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 pm

McAz wrote:Cumbria is the best place to live in England. Scotland is the best place to live in the UK.

Well I suppose as you live in Cumbria you obviously would say that mac, but I don't think that's strictly true is it bcos everyone is possibly going to say the same about where they live, but come on then mac, what's so great about living in Cumbria?
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Fri May 18, 2018 4:16 pm

I’m in Lancashire but it was where my husband lived when I moved here. We’ve talked (not too seriously) about moving to Scotland as that’s where his family are. It would be nice to have them a little closer so the kids can spend more time with their cousins and gran.
Nucks

Postby McAz » Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Cumbria is the best place to live in England. Scotland is the best place to live in the UK.

Well I suppose as you live in Cumbria you obviously would say that mac, but I don't think that's strictly true is it bcos everyone is possibly going to say the same about where they live, but come on then mac, what's so great about living in Cumbria?

I've lived in many other places in England too including the Home Counties, London and Cornwall - believe me, Cumbria is the best by far.

Reasons:

Lots of space.
Clean air.
Quiet
Except for the tourist bits, fewer English.
Very low crime.
Lots of grants for rural arts etc.
Good to look out.
Relatively cheap to live in.
Almost non-existent traffic jams
Lots of music festivals.
Close to Northumberland (another beautiful place).

And that's just off the top of my head. :thumbsup:
Last edited by McAz on Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Nucks wrote:I’m in Lancashire but it was where my husband lived when I moved here. We’ve talked (not too seriously) about moving to Scotland as that’s where his family are. It would be nice to have them a little closer so the kids can spend more time with their cousins and gran.

I suppose home is where one feels most comfortable, and I'm about to possibly move to Gloucester near Bristol for work, and hopefully I'll make a good go of it, but if I don't like it I'll look for somewhere else, but I have to admit I do like the anonymity of a big town or city where nobody knows me, bcos I'd hate to live in a small town or village where everyone knows each other and their business, couldn't stand that again, but we'll see what happens.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I've lived many other places in England too including the Home Counties, London and Cornwall - believe me, Cumbria is the best by far.

Reasons:

Lots of space.
Clean air.
Quiet
Very low crime.
Good to look out.
Lots of music festivals.

With the greatest of respect mac I think I'd die of boredom myself......... :thud:
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I've lived many other places in England too including the Home Counties, London and Cornwall - believe me, Cumbria is the best by far.

Reasons:

Lots of space.
Clean air.
Quiet
Very low crime.
Good to look out.
Lots of music festivals.

With the greatest of respect mac I think I'd die of boredom myself......... :thud:

Why - you didn't die in Hemel Hempstead - and that has less than Cumbria. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Reasons:

Lots of space.
Clean air.
Quiet
Very low crime.
Good to look out.
Lots of music festivals.

Why - you didn't die in Hemel Hempstead - and that has less than Cumbria. :dunno:

Hemel is nothing like Cumbria mac, Cumbria's all mountains and goats and shit but Hemels a bustling town near Tring in Hertfordshire..........are you sure you have the right place........... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Dimples » Fri May 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Given the choice between Cumbria and Hemel Hempstead... I'd be off to Cumbria at the drop of a hat.

Even though I was born and brought up in a city, I love the countryside.
Dimples

Postby McAz » Fri May 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:I've lived many other places in England too including the Home Counties, London and Cornwall - believe me, Cumbria is the best by far.

Reasons:

Lots of space.
Clean air.
Quiet
Very low crime.
Good to look out.
Lots of music festivals.

Hemel is nothing like Cumbria mac, Cumbria's all mountains and goats and shit but Hemels a bustling town near Tring in Hertfordshire..........are you sure you have the right place........... :dunno:

:laughing:

My extended family lives in Carpenders Park/Bushey/Oxey, I know the area well - it's shite, bland and boring, and has nothing that Cumbria doesn't have more of - except crime and English cunts who want their country back. :snooty:
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:38 pm

So you're living in England but the English are cunts mac, you dont HAVE to live here you know........ :doomed:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Dimples wrote:Given the choice between Cumbria and Hemel Hempstead... I'd be off to Cumbria at the drop of a hat.

Even though I was born and brought up in a city, I love the countryside.

I like the countryside too Dimps but I wouldn't want it as a steady diet but hey, we're all different..........
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Fri May 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:So you're living in England but the English are cunts mac, you dont HAVE to live here you know........ :doomed:

I live in Cumbria, very few English cunts here Micky - and since you witless fuckers chose to strip me of my right to live elsewhere in the EU where else might I live?
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:42 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So you're living in England but the English are cunts mac, you dont HAVE to live here you know........ :doomed:

I live in Cumbria, very few English cunts here Micky - and since you witless fuckers chose to strip me of my right to live elsewhere in the EU where else might I live?

You could choose the moon mac then we might get some peace from your whinging............ :roll:
Mickyboy

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms