Celeb culture

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Celeb culture

Postby Goodwife » Fri May 18, 2018 10:34 pm

Dean wrote:It’s a bit more than that, as we both know.

Whatever.
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Fri May 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:It’s a bit more than that, as we both know.

Whatever.

Well, you quit with a whimper. I’m disappointed...
Dean

Postby Dimples » Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 pm

I'm more anti-celebrity. :snooty:
Dimples

Postby Gigabit » Sat May 19, 2018 10:24 am

Does Dean derail every thread he stumbles drunkenly into?
Gigabit

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:26 am

Gigabit wrote:Does Dean derail every thread he stumbles drunkenly into?

He does his best unfortunately GB.......... :shake head:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sat May 19, 2018 10:27 am

Welcome to Dogs, Gigabit! :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 10:27 am

:mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:27 am

Dean wrote:Stupid cunts like you start threads discussing them...

You don't get to decide what people talk about if they so choose Dean, so why not give it a bloody rest for once in your sad pathetic drunken life........... :shake head:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sat May 19, 2018 10:28 am

Claire wrote:

:mrgreen:

Just ignore him PLEASE!! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 am

Mickyboy wrote:

You don't get to decide what people talk about if they so choose Dean, so why not give it a bloody rest for once in your sad pathetic drunken life........... :shake head:

Shan’t...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:31 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Shan’t...

Pathetic......... :hand: :off head:
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 am

Gigabit wrote:I don't get it, these 'celebs' aren't even interesting. I don't get it can somebody explain why a 'celeb' getting her hair cut is interesting please.

At the risk of sounding obvious, they’re only interesting to those who find that sort of thing interesting. Loads of people are into reality shows and hang off every word, style and haircut. They cease to exist if you change the channel and don’t buy the mags. Oh, and don’t go on the DM site. :gigglesnshit:

I’m not saying there aren’t any celebs I like, but I tend to gloss over the reality show types as they’re very samey. Actors and singers usually have some kind of discernible talent. Being a moron or pretending to be one isn’t a talent. It pays off for some I suppose.
Nucks

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 10:59 am

Nucks wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I don't get it, these 'celebs' aren't even interesting. I don't get it can somebody explain why a 'celeb' getting her hair cut is interesting please.

At the risk of sounding obvious, they’re only interesting to those who find that sort of thing interesting. Loads of people are into reality shows and hang off every word, style and haircut. They cease to exist if you change the channel and don’t buy the mags. Oh, and don’t go on the DM site. :gigglesnshit:

I’m not saying there aren’t any celebs I like, but I tend to gloss over the reality show types as they’re very samey. Actors and singers usually have some kind of discernible talent. Being a moron or pretending to be one isn’t a talent. It pays off for some I suppose.

I think people forget that celebs are (in the main) just ordinary people. I met three the other week after their show. Not major ones but Nigel Havers, Stephen Tomkinson and Denis Lawson. All nice blokes :wubbers:
Claire

Postby Gigabit » Sat May 19, 2018 11:36 am

Claire wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I think people forget that celebs are (in the main) just ordinary people. I met three the other week after their show. Not major ones but Nigel Havers, Stephen Tomkinson and Denis Lawson. All nice blokes :wubbers:

Who?
Gigabit

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 11:42 am

Gigabit wrote:
Claire wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Who?

:gigglesnshit: Ditto
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms