DS thread # 99

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 27, 2018 8:34 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Kizzie is trying to bully vegans again. Yawn.

You know guys. When you reference stuff on DS how difficult is it to provide a link. I presume this thread is in General Discussion, but if you provided a link I could get there straight away. Technology is there for a reason. Use it.

If you cared enough,you will find it...

If not....Who cares
Rockstar

Postby jra » Sun May 27, 2018 8:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All the meat she eats makes her very aggressive. I bet she has very high testosterone levels for a woman as a result.

She's having a right go at fizzycat now. What a bitch!

We're not herbivores, we're omnivores. It's usually the other way around that vegetarians and vegans ball bust meat eaters, so call it tit for tat.
jra

Postby jra » Sun May 27, 2018 8:42 am

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

You know guys. When you reference stuff on DS how difficult is it to provide a link. I presume this thread is in General Discussion, but if you provided a link I could get there straight away. Technology is there for a reason. Use it.

If not....Who cares

Missing the point there Rocky. If people want discussion about something/anything, I shouldn't have to do the work to find the source of the material.

Fucking ironic isn't it. I provide links quite often to help people out. You know, help people, just being friendly. I get criticized for that. Now I'm asking for links to be provided and I'm getting criticized for that. I even got criticized for writing criticize with a z instead of an s. :pmsl:
Last edited by jra on Sun May 27, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 am

jra wrote:

You're banned from ds, so have no reason to see a link.

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 27, 2018 8:49 am

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

If not....Who cares

Missing the point there Rocky. If people want discussion about something/anything, I shouldn't have to do the work to find the source of the material.

I'm sorry i must have missed "Let's discuss" in that post. Could you highlight it for me? :roll:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 8:52 am

jra wrote:

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 8:53 am

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

If not....Who cares

Fucking ironic isn't it. I provide links quite often to help people out. You know, help people, just being friendly. I get criticized for that. Now I'm asking for links to be provided and I'm getting criticized for that. I even got criticized for writing criticize with a z instead of an s. :pmsl:

I didn't want a non-ds member discussing ds. You we're banned for good reason.

Postby jra » Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Are you fucking for real. I can still read DS you dimwit if I want to. I don't have log in.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 8:57 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Are you fucking for real. I can still read DS you dimwit if I want to. I don't have log in.

Yes I'm for real.

I'm not sure why you still want to read a forum which you've been banned from for disgracing yourself.

Postby jra » Sun May 27, 2018 8:57 am

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

If not....Who cares

I'm sorry i must have missed "Let's discuss" in that post. Could you highlight it for me? :roll:

Provide a link and then we'll talk about it. I don't want jump through hoops just to have a discussion. You want a discussion you give me the directions.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 8:58 am

I don't want a discussion with you jra. You make my skin crawl.

Postby jra » Sun May 27, 2018 9:04 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

If not....Who cares

I didn't want a non-ds member discussing ds. You we're banned for good reason.

What YOU want and what YOU get are two different things. You don't know specifically why I was banned from DS, only I know that. There are many far worse people on DS than I ever was, but they're still there. Right, so if you're not banned from DS, why not talk about it there.

A lot of the people posting in these threads are banned from DS and don't try to censor people like me. Got it. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 9:08 am

I don't think anyone is/was worse than you on ds jra. Your attitude was the lowest of the low. So no I don't want a discussion with you. Stop taking everything so personally.

Postby jra » Sun May 27, 2018 9:11 am

Guest wrote:I don't want a discussion with you jra. You make my skin crawl.

Don't have one then. Like I give a fuck. I don't even know who you are. You're just a random anonymous guest. You could be anybody. I make your skin crawl do I. Why does it even bother you? Think about family and friends first. You know, people you actually know IRL.
jra

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 27, 2018 9:11 am

Guest wrote:I don't think anyone is/was worse than you on ds jra. Your attitude was the lowest of the low. So no I don't want a discussion with you. Stop taking everything so personally.

How is he meant to take them? You are being personal towards him?
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive