DS thread # 99

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:You're like some sort of nightmare cross between Nurse Ratched and Jean Brodie.

Think I'll come back to this forum when you've gone.

Vicky was a much better mod than her. It’s a real shame she’s been replaced with that :shake head:

It's whinging again. Fuck off thing aka Puzzles.

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:Can I just say that Lady M is thick.

Nucks is a female DS poster who was invited here by keyser.

The fact that this 'Nucks is a bloke' lunacy started after she annoyed Lady M in the music thread speaks volumes.

Petty and nasty behaviour (or scarily paranoid) from a supposed adult :shake head:

I don't think she's "thick". I think it's just crossed wires. Maybe inflamatory posts like yours are adding fuel to the fire?

She’s not thick in the slightest. Lady M comes across as one of the more intelligent posters here. Obvious troll is obvious. People are now trying to use whatever they can to throw at her hoping it sticks. It’s All very transparent.

So do you think Nucks is Fletch too? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:You're like some sort of nightmare cross between Nurse Ratched and Jean Brodie.

Vicky was a much better mod than her. It’s a real shame she’s been replaced with that :shake head:

It’s being a baghead pussy again. Fuck off el creatura aka baghead bitch.
Puzzler

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I owe you one puzzler for refering to me as THAT

I'll keep it to one side for now
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby bobthechicken » Sat May 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:LHolmes isn't Ellie so give it a rest.

A look at the post history tells me it is. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Bobthechicken
bobthechicken

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 26, 2018 6:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Don't worry, I’m fucking off again for a while. Yiure the one who constantly hounded me on DTV and DSand then came here to become mod, so you could one day perma ban me from here. Wasn’t enough getting Davey to perma me from DTV was it?
Puzzler

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Puzzler wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Vicky was a much better mod than her. It’s a real shame she’s been replaced with that :shake head:

Don't worry, I’m fucking off again for a while. Yiure the one who constantly hounded me on DTV and DSand then came here to become mod, so you could one day perma ban me from here. Wasn’t enough getting Davey to perma me from DTV was it?

yes, it's all about you puzzler

I am fiendish
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 6:29 pm

bobthechicken wrote:

A look at the post history tells me it is. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Bobthechicken

I think I remember you from the Alan45 days. That was DS at its peak! fun times.

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Puzzler? You are basing her on a character she was on another forum. I think people learn from the past - or should do, and I don't think HF has been "coming to get ya" on here at all. I have noted you being snippy to her because of past imagined or not, sleights.

Why are you so angry all the time? Why not just relax, have a puff and bloody laugh about it? People did the same to me as they are to HF, and it didn't matter what I said or did, or that I had been Forum Support for over a year - STILL they moaned.

They did learn - I hope ( even tho that may be a stretch for some) - that I wasn't quite the ogre they had decided I was, and I was willing to come and go. What in ur mind do you think, is the reason she shouldn't be admin? Have you been trying her patience or is it because of a forum she used to be on?
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 6:42 pm

measurer wrote:Puzzler? You are basing her on a character she was on another forum. I think people learn from the past - or should do, and I don't think HF has been "coming to get ya" on here at all. I have noted you being snippy to her because of past imagined or not, sleights.

Why are you so angry all the time? Why not just relax, have a puff and bloody laugh about it? People did the same to me as they are to HF, and it didn't matter what I said or did, or that I had been Forum Support for over a year - STILL they moaned.

They did learn - I hope ( even tho that may be a stretch for some) - that I wasn't quite the ogre they had decided I was, and I was willing to come and go. What in ur mind do you think, is the reason she shouldn't be admin? Have you been trying her patience or is it because of a forum she used to be on?

I think asking Puzzles to relax is very redundant...Imagine what a shit life he must have even if drugs and alcohol and cigs don't cheer him up.... :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 6:43 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aw, you should make allowances for poor wee Puzz today, his hero's having a bit of a hard time at the moment.

Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace' outside court during grooming trial

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 68821.html

Postby Switch » Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Is the same topic being disagreed with in every thread here? :woteva:
Switch

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 pm

He's maybe getting bad hash/grass. I dunno an angry stoners - he's a first for me!
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 6:50 pm

measurer wrote:He's maybe getting bad hash/grass. I dunno an angry stoners - he's a first for me!

It's a GTA thing. :mrgreen:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 6:53 pm

bobthechicken wrote:

Bobthechicken

Oh yes her posting history tells you everything! Most soap members have been accused of being someone else on here.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive