DS thread # 99

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby McAz » Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:You’re a good looking bloke Micky. Ignore it. They are just trying to wind you up.
:Wiiiine!:

Oh come on now, by all means poke the pig with a stick - but that's plain cruel. :shake head:

It came from the heart! :bawlin:

which pictures have you been looking at?

asking for an optician friend.

The ones where he looks like he's had the toughest paper-round in history - why?
McAz

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon May 21, 2018 3:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote: outside does matter, but only for yourself.

Lies.

I'm sure I used to believe this kind of stuff when I was a young 'un like you but looking back I wonder why I ever came out with such nonsense.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 3:17 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:You’re a good looking bloke Micky. Ignore it. They are just trying to wind you up.
:Wiiiine!:

Oh come on now, by all means poke the pig with a stick - but that's plain cruel. :shake head:

It came from the heart! :bawlin:

which pictures have you been looking at?

asking for an optician friend.

The ones where he looks like he's had the toughest paper-round in history - why?

they can't have been pictures of micky she was looking at.

Postby Dean's Mum » Mon May 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:I saw Mickey on tv. Good looking smart chap I thought.
I saw a photo of Dean on FH, absoluteley nothing special, probably why he has to act the hard man to make up for what hes lacking
Zero personality too

Please lay off my boy. I know he can be a bit difficult at times but that's down to the accident when he was three. I've been looking around here and there's been a lot of people talking about his penis. It's a sore point for him. When we took him to the doctor about it he did laugh a bit but said he had seen a smaller one once, he was more worried about the shape. Dean has learned to live with it so please everyone stop going on about it. Deaney love if you see this remember mum is on your side so don't let them get at you. xxx
Dean's Mum

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 21, 2018 3:22 pm

I'm not getting into a long drawn out and frankly possibly rather boring discussion with you about when ratboy uses the race card Avon but suffice to say he always uses it when he's got nothing left in the locker and I'm sure Vam can back me up on this....... .
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:The ones where he looks like he's had the toughest paper-round in history - why?

If he's in your league I'm happy for you - there someone out there for everyone it is said.
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I'm not getting into a long drawn out and frankly possibly rather boring discussion with you about when ratboy uses the race card Avon but suffice to say he always uses it when he's got nothing left in the locker and I'm sure Vam can back me up on this....... .

He couldn't use the race card if you refrained from racist terms.
McAz

Postby Dean » Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I'm not getting into a long drawn out and frankly possibly rather boring discussion with you about when ratboy uses the race card Avon but suffice to say he always uses it when he's got nothing left in the locker and I'm sure Vam can back me up on this....... .

So in other words you can’t provide any proof...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon May 21, 2018 3:48 pm

guest is a bit unpleasant today

where are the nice guests?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 3:50 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
So have I and for here he’s good looking. Remember this is a place that thinks Safi and GD Man are not fat average looking or well past their prime. It’s a place where a load of Botox and a duck face can be seen as the height of good looks and sophistication.

For here Mickeys like fucking George Clooney or summat.

You’ve got an issue with how people look, haven’t you? It doesn’t matter how you look guesty, it’s inside that matters. I’m sure beneath all the bitterness there’s a beautiful person in you.
:wubwub:

No, just point out the double standard. Safi gets defended to the end when her weight is mentioned, yet people are just saying what they see.

You just want to be able to call a woman fat with no one defending her, don’t you?!
:grrrrr:

Yep. It's the bitter/angry guest who threw a fit when people pointed out that he/she is a tosser for bringing up someone's weight constantly when it has zero relevance.

Strange really. If you're going to be nasty why get so pissy when people notice.

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 3:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:The ones where he looks like he's had the toughest paper-round in history - why?

If he's in your league I'm happy for you - there someone out there for everyone it is said.

i think we're at cross purposes here, mcaz. :smilin:

i'm saying any pictures nn has looked at can't be of micky if she thinks the bloke in them is good looking.

Postby it's me » Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:guest is a bit unpleasant today

i'm still here. :snooty:
it's me

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 3:56 pm

When in Rome.......

The guest ranting about Dean today sounds very cross.

And the guest who is upset because people pulled them up about their weight comments is clearly a bell.

But some of us are nice. Sometimes.

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 3:59 pm

out in the sun where they belong. :smilin:

Postby Nucks » Mon May 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:

out in the sun where they belong. :smilin: