HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell the guest has a right hard on for you Dean

you lucky lucky boy

To be fair, they are spot on about me!
Dean

Re: Why is Dean so angry?

Postby Dean » Mon May 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sigmund Guest wrote:Dean has nothing in his life but a small penis and acting like a fool on Internet forums. No wife. No partner, no job, no prospects, no decent women would give him a second glance. His social life consists of going to a grotty little shit hole to play snooker once a week. Sad fuck.

In a way I feel a bit sorry for him- in the real world other men his age have plenty to offer but he’s like the runt of the litter picking up scraps if he’s lucky from lonely and desperate corners of the Internet. Away from the people who crawl up his arse on here he’s a sad excuse for a man.

Are you ok, you seem very bitter and inadequate. There's a lot of projection in your post and none of proven to be true.
Have you seen Deans cock? Do you know him that well that you know he has no partner or wife?
You know fuck all about him really apart from he posts and I doubt he's telling you the real story.
But this post of yours tells alot about how sad your life is that Dean can get inside your head so easily.
Maybe it's you who should step away and try sort out a life for yourself.

Funny how snooker boy and pals cry foul when the small cocked loser is put on blast. :pointlaugh:

I haven’t seen anybody crying foul?
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon May 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell the guest has a right hard on for you Dean

you lucky lucky boy

To be fair, they are spot on about me!

don't be so hard on yourself

I heard it was small rather than micro
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 2:18 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:why are so many people obsessed with Dean's penis? :ooer:

It's over the hill old biddys, who's husbands have died or left them for a younger model, So they haven't seen nor likely will see a cock ever again.

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sigmund Guest wrote:Dean has nothing in his life but a small penis and acting like a fool on Internet forums. No wife. No partner, no job, no prospects, no decent women would give him a second glance. His social life consists of going to a grotty little shit hole to play snooker once a week. Sad fuck.

In a way I feel a bit sorry for him- in the real world other men his age have plenty to offer but he’s like the runt of the litter picking up scraps if he’s lucky from lonely and desperate corners of the Internet. Away from the people who crawl up his arse on here he’s a sad excuse for a man.

Are you ok, you seem very bitter and inadequate. There's a lot of projection in your post and none of proven to be true.
Have you seen Deans cock? Do you know him that well that you know he has no partner or wife?
You know fuck all about him really apart from he posts and I doubt he's telling you the real story.
But this post of yours tells alot about how sad your life is that Dean can get inside your head so easily.
Maybe it's you who should step away and try sort out a life for yourself.

Funny how snooker boy and pals cry foul when the small cocked loser is put on blast. :pointlaugh:

I haven’t seen anybody crying foul?

You shot your load too soon. Even admin are getting in on the ‘poor Iittle Dean and his micro penis’ routine. :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
i know you won't approve this but i bet it makes you laugh ... wrote:

so much for gabby not posting again before christmas ...

Have they fallen out for the thousandth time?

It appears gabbys not posting because unless she backs dean up he pulls her up for it or ignores her. I can’t say I blame her, no point if you can’t express yourself without you’re so called friend giving you grief if he don’t like what you’re saying

Postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Awwww the poor little bully cunt is getting a taste of his own medicine, never mind hobbit will kiss it all better for the poor ickle bully. But he's not protected at all :gigglesnshit:

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

you know what, I can't be arsed with shit about Gabby who doesn't deserve it

if you have an issue with Dean keep it to Dean until Gabby is here to speak for herself
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon May 21, 2018 5:28 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:you know what, I can't be arsed with shit about Gabby who doesn't deserve it

if you have an issue with Dean keep it to Dean until Gabby is here to speak for herself

The Dean/Poca threads a few years ago were particularly cringy. Good call on the lock :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms