What you up to today? part 2

Big Threads

What you up to today? part 2

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 9:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:


Eeek! Disaster! I hope you manage to get that fixed soon.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Keyser » Sun May 20, 2018 9:35 pm

What's a washing machine? :dunno:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:


Eeek! Disaster! I hope you manage to get that fixed soon.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:

Oooh where you off?

It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a table FULL of sodding laundry.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:


Eeek! Disaster! I hope you manage to get that fixed soon.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:

Oooh where you off?

It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a table FULL of sodding laundry.


Just off to London for a couple of nights, so I don't need much.

Is there someone close by who could let you use their machine until yours can be fixed?
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun May 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Money is on my mind.
I keep finding I have money coming in from different places.
Saturday morning was informed I could cash in on a pension from the early eighties that at the time was a bit of a novelty and I forgot all about it long ago.
Seems by ticking the yes box I'll have quite a few quid appearing.
I ticked the box.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4939
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Keyser » Sun May 20, 2018 9:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Money is on my mind.
I keep finding I have money coming in from different places.
Saturday morning was informed I could cash in on a pension from the early eighties that at the time was a bit of a novelty and I forgot all about it long ago.
Seems by ticking the yes box I'll have quite a few quid appearing.
I ticked the box.


If it's worrying you just send it all to me old chap!
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:


Eeek! Disaster! I hope you manage to get that fixed soon.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:

Oooh where you off?

It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a table FULL of sodding laundry.


Just off to London for a couple of nights, so I don't need much.

Is there someone close by who could let you use their machine until yours can be fixed?

I’m doing a load a day at my parents, but we pretty much go through a load a day so I’m keeping up and not catching up.

Oh that sounds lovely! I’ve only ever been to London once. It’s a bit intimidating.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 10:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:


Eeek! Disaster! I hope you manage to get that fixed soon.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:

Oooh where you off?

It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a table FULL of sodding laundry.


Just off to London for a couple of nights, so I don't need much.

Is there someone close by who could let you use their machine until yours can be fixed?

I’m doing a load a day at my parents, but we pretty much go through a load a day so I’m keeping up and not catching up.

Oh that sounds lovely! I’ve only ever been to London once. It’s a bit intimidating.


I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Dimples wrote:
I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:


Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Dimples » Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:


Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:


No, no dryer now. Our previous washing machine was a washer-dryer, although I only ever used the drying cycle for socks. When that machine conked out, we went looking for a replacement but in the end we decided against one which was also a dryer but we got a machine with a really big drum instead! I love it! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 21, 2018 12:35 am

Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:



:pmsl: :awesome:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12360
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Dimples » Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 am

Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:



:pmsl: :awesome:


Stop picking on me... :bawlin:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 am

Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:



:pmsl: :awesome:


Stop picking on me... :bawlin:


I can't help it.... :oops:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12360
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 21, 2018 12:42 am

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:


Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:


No, no dryer now. Our previous washing machine was a washer-dryer, although I only ever used the drying cycle for socks. When that machine conked out, we went looking for a replacement but in the end we decided against one which was also a dryer but we got a machine with a really big drum instead! I love it! :thumbsup:


Ah mines a washer dryer. Nothing but issues with it. Takes an age to do a proper wash, and the best part of 3 hours to dry a half load.
I wish I could go back to seperate machines but we haven’t got the room for it, and I can’t be mithered sorting the shed out with electricity.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Dimples » Mon May 21, 2018 12:42 am

Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:



:pmsl: :awesome:


Stop picking on me... :bawlin:


I can't help it.... :oops:


I'll ask the Admin to unban Micky then... :NAA:

:awesome:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron