Big Threads

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Sundaze » Wed May 23, 2018 5:14 am

I got woken up early now I can't get back to sleep
:grrrrr:
Sundaze

Postby dis » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

I am sitting in the garden, I keep getting up to pull dead heads off my plants.

It’s a beautiful day, so sunny and warm I might get some raspberry lemonade and put it in vodka. I’ll be watching the football tonight.
dis

Postby Nucks » Sat May 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Out for a nice meal at a local Italian and maybe to the pub as I booked Sunday off. Low carb is out for the night. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Tue May 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Lazy day today after a hectic but enjoyable few days :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby dis » Tue May 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Gabby wrote:Lazy day today after a hectic but enjoyable few days :Wiiiine!:

Me too. I went out to see a band on Sunday night and I danced my legs down to the knees, I am shattered now. I had a great day yesterday, we took the kids and the dog for a run in the car and had a picnic, the kids and the dog played in a river. I managed to get sunburnt on my back, shoulders and arms, it's in a lace pattern because I had a long sleeve lace dress on. I am quite impressed.
dis

Postby measurer » Tue May 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Very productive day today and I also got a bargain during lunch for my mother. Can't wait to see her wee face when I show her later. Think she'll love it. :wubwub:
measurer

Postby Stooo » Tue May 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Very comfortable.
Powerful.
Everything at the touch of a button.
Spacious.
I love it!

Interesting fact, Subaru corner the market for lesbian owners.

I love Scoobies, great choice :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:17 am

Hopefully very little. Spent yesterday afternoon and evening at A&E due to a minor health scare. Got home at 1:30 and have taken the day off from work.
Nucks

Postby Dimples » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:30 am

Nucks wrote:Hopefully very little. Spent yesterday afternoon and evening at A&E due to a minor health scare. Got home at 1:30 and have taken the day off from work.

Ooh, sorry to hear that. Hope all is well and that your mind is now at ease. I hope you benefit from your day off. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Nucks » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:57 am

Dimples wrote:
Nucks wrote:Hopefully very little. Spent yesterday afternoon and evening at A&E due to a minor health scare. Got home at 1:30 and have taken the day off from work.

Ooh, sorry to hear that. Hope all is well and that your mind is now at ease. I hope you benefit from your day off. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dimples. I’m currently covered in sticky bits from the electrode thingys they stick on. :gigglesnshit: My husband said he would try to get the afternoon off but I’m feeling alright now anyway. A little tired perhaps. I will nap unashamedly later. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Dimples » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:16 am

Nucks wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Thanks Dimples. I’m currently covered in sticky bits from the electrode thingys they stick on. :gigglesnshit: My husband said he would try to get the afternoon off but I’m feeling alright now anyway. A little tired perhaps. I will nap unashamedly later. :mrgreen:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :smilin:
Dimples

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:29 am

I will be popping to town with daughter this afternoon. She will rinse my bank account and I will just trail behind her saying No, your bum doesn't look big in that.

The life, eh :smilin:
Cleopatra

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:31 am

Cleopatra wrote:I will be popping to town with daughter this afternoon. She will rinse my bank account and I will just trail behind her saying No, your bum doesn't look big in that.

I’m supposed to take my youngest to Bicester Village tomorrow for some clothes. I think I might pay my oldest to take her instead. Shopping with girls is horrendous!
Dean

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:34 am

Dean wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:I will be popping to town with daughter this afternoon. She will rinse my bank account and I will just trail behind her saying No, your bum doesn't look big in that.

I’m supposed to take my youngest to Bicester Village tomorrow for some clothes. I think I might pay my oldest to take her instead. Shopping with girls is horrendous!

You can get some real bargains, there. I know my lad used to love going to get designer stuff cheaply. Happy shopping! :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:36 am

Cleopatra wrote:
Dean wrote:

You can get some real bargains, there. I know my lad used to love going to get designer stuff cheaply. Happy shopping! :mrgreen:

Yeah you can get a few bargains, but it’s usually rammed.
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive