What you up to today? part 2

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Nucks » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:17 pm

measurer wrote:
Rockstar wrote:I was grabbing stuff and got outed today....Speaking of grabs,how are you today Nucks? :leer:


This could be taken many ways.... :mrgreen:


I haven’t been grabbed today. :bawlin:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6013
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Nucks wrote:
measurer wrote:
Rockstar wrote:I was grabbing stuff and got outed today....Speaking of grabs,how are you today Nucks? :leer:


This could be taken many ways.... :mrgreen:


I haven’t been grabbed today. :bawlin:


Give it time... :wurms:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby dis » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm

I am waiting on my new Dr Marten sandals to be delivered. I am a bit nervous because I think they will be too big, I got a pair of black velvet mary jane shoes :wubbers: and they are too big :bawlin: I can't get them in a smaller size and I don't know if I should keep them because they are so very groovy, but if the same happens with my docs, I will be devasated.

I am also watching tennis and football.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby dis » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:11 pm

My dog has got this new bone...she keeps trailing about with it whining, looking for somewhere to hide it. She has decided the best place for it is on my hip :ooer: I have moved it 3 times but she keeps coming back and putting it back on me. It smells.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:19 pm

dis wrote:My dog has got this new bone...she keeps trailing about with it whining, looking for somewhere to hide it. She has decided the best place for it is on my hip :ooer: I have moved it 3 times but she keeps coming back and putting it back on me. It smells.


Your hip smells?

Then get a bloody wash woman! :snooty:

Being tortured for the last two hours by my youngest niece by being forced to watch 'The Amazing world of Gumball' on her tablet. :bawlin: :pmsl:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:24 pm

dis wrote:I am waiting on my new Dr Marten sandals to be delivered. I am a bit nervous because I think they will be too big, I got a pair of black velvet mary jane shoes :wubbers: and they are too big :bawlin: I can't get them in a smaller size and I don't know if I should keep them because they are so very groovy, but if the same happens with my docs, I will be devasated.

I am also watching tennis and football.



I saw your reply saying you had a tummy bug but now I I can’t find it.

How fucking shit! That’s all you need! I’m glad the pupper enjoyed it though. And I hope you get chance to wear that dress soon. Hopefully when you’ve got all the naysayers around you, to show em how fab it is! :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby dis » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:30 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I am waiting on my new Dr Marten sandals to be delivered. I am a bit nervous because I think they will be too big, I got a pair of black velvet mary jane shoes :wubbers: and they are too big :bawlin: I can't get them in a smaller size and I don't know if I should keep them because they are so very groovy, but if the same happens with my docs, I will be devasated.

I am also watching tennis and football.



I saw your reply saying you had a tummy bug but now I I can’t find it.

How fucking shit! That’s all you need! I’m glad the pupper enjoyed it though. And I hope you get chance to wear that dress soon. Hopefully when you’ve got all the naysayers around you, to show em how fab it is! :Wiiiine!:


I am annoyed about it, really fed up, my docs haven’t arrived yet either.

I always have funny stomach so I just thought it was the usual and I just soldiered on and drank gin. :mrgreen:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Jem » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:48 am

Jem wrote:Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:


Get well soon Jem...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12360
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Holly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:06 am

Jem wrote:Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:




I had a similar reaction from my spa-pool...I jumped in too soon after I added the chemicals ( chlorine etc )...the next day I was covered from top to bottom in an ugly, red and very itchy rash...what helped me was a cool bath with heaps of baking soda added..it really was soothing and helped with the itching....I did it for about 5 minutes in the morning and again at night. You could give it a try if the itching is driving you mad.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6273
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Jem » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:24 am

Holly wrote:
Jem wrote:Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:




I had a similar reaction from my spa-pool...I jumped in too soon after I added the chemicals ( chlorine etc )...the next day I was covered from top to bottom in an ugly, red and very itchy rash...what helped me was a cool bath with heaps of baking soda added..it really was soothing and helped with the itching....I did it for about 5 minutes in the morning and again at night. You could give it a try if the itching is driving you mad.

Thanks for that tip, Holly, I'll give it a try. Never heard of using baking soda. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Nucks » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 am

Jem wrote:Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:


That’s awful. Are you allergic to penicillin? Most antibiotics are made from it but I think you can get alternatives. I’m nearly done mine now although my jaw is still tender. My face felt a little itchy sometimes but I wasn’t sure if it was the amoxicillin or the cocodemol.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6013
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Jem » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 am

Nucks wrote:
Jem wrote:Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:


That’s awful. Are you allergic to penicillin? Most antibiotics are made from it but I think you can get alternatives. I’m nearly done mine now although my jaw is still tender. My face felt a little itchy sometimes but I wasn’t sure if it was the amoxicillin or the cocodemol.

Its amoxicillin and I've never had a problem before. If it was winter it wouldn't be so bad! I feel like scratching all my skin off. It's even in delicate female places. :bawlin:
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Nucks » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Jem wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Jem wrote:Dousing myself in Savlon cream as I appear to be having an allergic reaction to my antibiotics. Dentist prescribed them for a gum infection and two days in, I'm covered in really, really itchy red spots, absolutely everywhere, even in my ears.

My gum infection is clearing up nicely though.

:bawlin:


That’s awful. Are you allergic to penicillin? Most antibiotics are made from it but I think you can get alternatives. I’m nearly done mine now although my jaw is still tender. My face felt a little itchy sometimes but I wasn’t sure if it was the amoxicillin or the cocodemol.

Its amoxicillin and I've never had a problem before. If it was winter it wouldn't be so bad! I feel like scratching all my skin off. It's even in delicate female places. :bawlin:


Thrush can be a side effect of some antibiotics.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6013
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Bella » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Ive spent almost the whole day booking flights for the rest of them on our big family holiday... next week FFS, we already had ours booked. Fucking nightmare, my eyes are on stalks after booking 12 odd flights from various locations etc :grrrrr:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests